monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

nimh

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:53 pm
@roger,
You don't, actually. I might be lying. I might really look like that..
blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:21 pm
@nimh,
I thought we had established some years ago that what you really look like is to be found Here
izzythepush

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:30 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Italian fascists surrendering, that's what Italian fascists are known for, it's their thing.
blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:31 pm
Re Layman and ethnicity...

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*lcJAqbd7xr0SHlor.jpg
saab

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:35 pm
@blatham,
Where on earth did you find such an awful Swedish video???
ossobucotemp

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks for answering. I have, off and on, read a lot about all that. Recently, the mode seems to be coming back into power in a lot of places.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:38 pm
@saab,
Actually, found it years ago but can't remember how. Posted it here at that time with a suggestion that the lead singer might have been nimh. It was an intuitive leap.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:41 pm
@blatham,
mark
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:42 pm
@nimh,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
cicerone imposter

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 02:53 pm
@izzythepush,
You know people by who they support. Trump is a known bigot, bully, con and liar.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87998280/
What more needs to be said or proved.
Oh! I almost forgot misogynist; woman hater.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 03:38 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Re Layman and ethnicity...

Just the kind of chickenshit crap I would expect from a cheese-eater like you, Blabby. Put someone on ignore to avoid any confrontation, and then hide behind your Mama's skirts as you attempt to mock them.

Real classy, sho nuff.
cicerone imposter

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 03:58 pm
@layman,
How classy is Trump's "art of the deal?" in dealing with other head's of state? Absolutely no relationship. None.
Trump believes he can transfer his property dealings with foreign head's of state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ambassador-to-trump-diplomacy-with-china-isnt-like-a-real-estate-deal-220028695.html

0 Replies

blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 04:55 pm
Another Republican politician working for the citizens he represented
Quote:
Former Texas Congressman Steve Stockman faces allegations that he stole some $1.25 million in charitable donations, but he apparently cannot afford a defense lawyer.

The onetime Texas Republican lawmaker told U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Johnson that he had only $17 in his bank account during a Wednesday appearance in federal court, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Stockman, who blamed a “deep state” conspiracy for his arrest and maintains his innocence, is currently being represented by blue-chip law firm Smyser Kaplan & Veselka. According to the Chronicle, he told Johnson he needed to dismiss his trio of hand-picked attorneys and requested that the court re-appoint them to his case at the government’s expense.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/steve-stockman-says-cant-afford-defense-lawyer
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 04:59 pm
And another one

Quote:
The time has come for the Alabama Legislature to decide if it wants Gov. Robert Bentley to remain at the state's helm.

On Friday, the state's House Judiciary Committee will receive a report detailing the findings of an impeachment investigation led by the committee's special counsel, Jack Sharman.
The report, along with impeachment hearings slated to begin Monday, are aimed at resolving the two-term governor's yearlong saga, which began with allegations of a sex scandal involving his former adviser, Rebekah Mason.
CNN
blatham

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:01 pm
And another. But this one is perhaps to be forgiven on the basis of obvious insanity
Quote:
President Donald Trump reflected on his first weeks in office Thursday, telling reporters aboard Air Force on that “I think we’ve had one of the most successful 13 weeks in the history of the presidency,” according to a pool report.

He seems to have miscounted: The presidential inauguration took place on Friday, Jan. 20. Friday, April 7 will mark the end of Trump’s 11th week in office.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-most-successful-13-weeks-presidency
layman

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:09 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
The report, along with impeachment hearings slated to begin Monday, are (sic) aimed at resolving the two-term governor's yearlong saga, which began with allegations of a sex scandal involving his former adviser, Rebekah Mason.

Quite the little gossip binge, there, eh, Blabby? Who's fuckin who? Inquiring minds want to know!
layman

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:11 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
He seems to have miscounted:

Could ya maybe get just a little more petty there, ya think, eh, Blabby? I mean, like, would that be possible, ya figure?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
layman

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:17 pm
@McGentrix,
Response moderated: Post quoted a response that violated the A2K rules. See more info.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 6 Apr, 2017 05:31 pm
@blatham,
It just seems longer to Trump, because of all the time he goes to Florida to golf. He hates his job as president, because he's been reading on the negative reports on what he's already done. He understands his approval rating is in the toilet, and the more he does, the lower it goes.