monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:19 pm
@farmerman,
I wish I could find those articles from the DC Post that were about "The presidency without a honeymoon"
giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:20 pm
Obama's CIA has determined that the Russians have hacked away at our computers in an effort to give Donald Trump the election.

Question:

If Obama's government could not tell us who hacked the entire OPM roster and the entire military roster of anyone who has ever applied for a clearance... Why are we expected to believe that they now are able to see fingerprints of the Russians on the hacked emails.

If no fingerprints were left before are we expected to believe that the hackers became more stupid as time went on and left fingerprints for us to find now?

I know I'm not that stupid enough to buy this load of crap... Not so sure about the lefties and the mainstream media. No wait... I'm sure they're stupid enough to believe that we're stupid enough to buy this ****.
giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I wish I could find those articles from the DC Post that were about "The presidency without a honeymoon"

You supercilious twit... his entire presidency was a honeymoon. The mainstream media and the Republican Congress was afraid to oppose him for fear of being called a racist.
farmerman

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:26 pm
@giujohn,
and your donut habit has robbed you of a mind. Too bad
You dont remember the facts nd history.

PSSST btw, the CIA like the POST OFFICE is an agency independent of the Executive Branch. Only the heads are appointed by the ores.
Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:27 pm
A2K's liberals live in the fake news world, swallowing whatever story 0bama, the democrats and their media defecate on them. True bottom feeders, these liberals are.

Venture into the real world, and you will see Americans going about their business HAPPY that our next president is Trump - NOT that nasty woman.

0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:28 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

I know I'm not that stupid enough to buy this load of crap
Youll buy anything that Trump says. You are a true toqdie.

ribbit ribbit (I dont know what that means )
0 Replies

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:33 pm
America dodged a bullet this election cycle...
can you even imagine that nasty woman being president elect?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzZn6-7VIAAGjCn.jpg:large
0 Replies

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:38 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzUhYfyVEAAdfna.jpg:large
0 Replies

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:41 pm
Rush Limbaugh
Quote:
Did Vladimir Putin tell Hillary Clinton to pile up all those votes in California and New York instead of focusing on electoral battleground states? When did Vladimir Putin tell Hillary Clinton to call half the country deplorables? Man, oh, man, oh, man. What power Putin has!
0 Replies

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:43 pm

Rush Limbaugh

Quote:
Who's actually trying to change the outcome of an election? Who is claiming that it was hacked, and who is claiming that everything is so unjust that we need to change the outcome? It's the Democrat Party trying to change the outcome of the election. It's the Democrat Party tampering with election results. It's the childlike Democrat Party and the American left who simply can't come to grips with the fact that they were rejected and repudiated and blown out.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 12:52 pm
@farmerman,
Well, I don't frequent Rush Limbagh's program, and he doesn't speak for all Republicans. In particular he didn't speak for the Republican leadership in Congress in 2008, and my description of their behavior was entirely accurate.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:11 pm
I think it's wonderful that since Trump won the electoral votes, discourse on A2k has been elevated to such lofty heights. Personally, I look forward to the new grown up version of dignity. And just think, Trump can appear presidential and he is so smart he can even sneer at the CIA because 16 years ago Cheney and Rumsfeld and Wolofowitz bullied the Agency into the notion there were weapons of mass destruction. Yep, the United States is entering a golden age, bigley, I hate to tell you, like nothing you've ever seen, believe me, believe me.
Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:14 pm
@glitterbag,
So much for the discussion being elevated to such lofty heights.

You sound like a sore loser, lashing out aimlessly because you lost.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:15 pm
@nimh,
Using empirical evidence in an ideological argument is hardly fair.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

and your donut habit has robbed you of a mind. Too bad
You dont remember the facts nd history.

PSSST btw, the CIA like the POST OFFICE is an agency independent of the Executive Branch. Only the heads are appointed by the ores.

Exactly. And those are the Toadies who are telling us that it's the Russians not the rank-and-file case officers or the people who actually do the work at the CIA but the people who are beholden to Obama for their ******* job... how naïve can you be?
giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:33 pm
@glitterbag,
       https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.M71a779733b2d58f5a9ac81dae40a161do0&pid=15.1

Eat some more.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:34 pm
Empirical evidence is something liberals lack most often, that & common sense.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 01:50 pm
           https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/ehTDb7oCdRdqmxmHnIPbsg--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz01Mjg-/http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/561*425/ows_140745658465664.jpg.cf.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 02:02 pm
@giujohn,
There are so many disciplines involved in foreign Intell gathering, people study for years, acquire skills and become target specific experts. These analysts, linguists and target experts and it people are not political appointees and only serve the American people. You don't become wealthy working for the Federal Government, and as far as anyone being beholden to Obama, here's a news flash----Obama leaves office in January------what possible benefit can anyone hope to get? Frankly, since any interference in our elections from foreign governments is considered an Intell fail, you should blame Obama. For the life of me, I don't understand why you would rather pretend nothing happened than investigate and drag Obama thru the mud. You guys are slipping.
Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 02:12 pm
@glitterbag,
0bama & that nasty woman have been working with the Russians since day one, they made it extra easy for the Russians & others to gather information on us.