monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 02:29 pm
@hightor,
No...It's not a matter if me being the Snowflake...(you all have that title pretty much sewn up) it's to illustrate the Duplicitous nature of libitards generally and specifically in this forum.

That's why the the left is rapidly losing support...Can't be trusted. They talk out of both Sides of their mouths...hell, Hillary even admitted as much.

So if my joke wasn't topical enough for you, how bout...What does a white sheriff in Mississippi​ call a black guy shot 15 times?

The worst case of suicide he's ever seen.

Funny or racist?
gungasnake

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 02:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You wouldn't have any clue as to what constituted a "fact". Other than that, down-voting cheapens the A2K forum, you might want to mention that to tptb on A2K.
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 02:34 pm
@gungasnake,
Show me a specific example.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:13 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Funny or racist?

Although it implies that the white Southern sheriff is a bigot, I don't consider it "racist", although we can pretty much assume that the black guy was killed by racists. It's obviously referring to the Jim Crow era (or a holdover sub-culture) and there are many, many examples of stereotypical good ol' boys making these kinds of cracks in movies and TV.

I've got an entire book of old racist jokes from the thirties. Lots of Paddy jokes, Jew jokes, and of course plenty of Rastus jokes — "Ain't nobody in here but us chickens" kind of humor, real knee-slappers, yuk-yuk-yuk. I don't actually mind them — they don't incense me or make me want to burn the book. They don't particularly make me want to laugh either but the stupidity and ignorance of our fellow humans can often provoke a chuckle or two. The book was compiled as a master list of "illustrations" so that after-dinner speakers could pepper up their boring speeches. "And that reminds me of a story... "
McGentrix

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:13 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Are you ok with illegals raping 14 year old girls?

So if the perps are naturalized citizens it's okay? I really don't see what your point is. Crimes which victimize people are serious, regardless of citizenship, party affiliation, race, religion, musical taste, or anything else.
Quote:
Is that really that hard to comprehend?

See, you are trying to conflate what I asked with something else. Just because I do not mention any other class/race/religion/earthling in my question does not mean I condone or do not condone anything about them. I am asking about what the topic is.

Illegal immigrants, do you believe that they commit crimes and if they were not in America those crimes would not have been committed? I'm not asking if Americans commit crimes or legal immigrants or Canadians or the French.

I am asking you, "do you believe that if illegal immigrants were not here that the crimes they commit would not happen?"
McGentrix

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

That question is too stupid to reply to.

I know, facing up to the fact that you are wrong about something is difficult. Always best to take the easy way out.
edgarblythe

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:23 pm
Some persons are depraved. Given the chance they do stuff like rape. You can incarcerate all the Blacks, send back all the illegals, give two month sentences to the white boys, and rape will occur. Each rapist should be caught and prosecuted and properly sentenced. Case closed.
edgarblythe

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:24 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

That question is too stupid to reply to.

I know, facing up to the fact that you are wrong about something is difficult. Always best to take the easy way out.

Just as easy as persisting in asking stupid questions
McGentrix

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:26 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Cicerone provided this:
Quote:
But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime.

“There’s no way I can mess with the numbers to get a different conclusion,” said Alex Nowrasteh, immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, which advocates more liberal immigration laws.

NYT

Here is something that you can visit daily.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/

Then you can think about the kids being raped, being hacked apart, stabbed, strangled and slaughtered in many different ways because liberals are afraid of offending an illegal immigrant.

I hope you read through that web site.

Oh, and just so I don't have to see the repeated **** every ******* time I post, I know that other people are also being murdered and raped and mutilated by people that are not illegal immigrants. I don't condone that in any way or manner. But, this is about illegal immigrants.

If I were talking about Chevy cars being pieces of ****, I do not feel that I would also need to talk about Ford's also being pieces of ****.
McGentrix

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:29 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Ordinarily that should put that debate to bed, but, we don't live in ordinary times.

My point is the same as yours, punish the offender for the offense, no matter the person.

I believe in a path to citizenship for illegals, to me, it just makes sense all around. Otherwise you end up separating families, kids might lose their parents; also it is very costly trying round up all the illegals in the country and deport them, and we lose workers which is bad for the economy.

If someone commits a crime, do you think that they should be punished? Do you think that the thousands of people in jail now have not been separated from their families? Do you think that their are kids who have not lost their parents when they are arrested for drug charges or some other crime?

Why do you feel that it is ok for one class of criminal to have immunity for their crimes? Are there other criminals that you think should also be immune to punishment? Does your bleeding heart have a limitation?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:38 pm
@McGentrix,
You need to get your head out of your arse. Get the facts.
Immigrants do not commit crimes, because they know it will mean their return to their home country where they escaped from.

http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens

White people commit most heinous crimes:
http://www.alternet.org/books/white-people-commit-most-heinous-crimes-so-why-america-terrified-black-men

Look at aggravated assault and burglary: FBI report.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
0 Replies

layman

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Koppel said to Hannity, "You think idiology is more important than facts." Spot on!

Nice try, cheese-eater.

That aint what Koppel said at all. He said he thought that, as an opinion commentator (not a journalist), Hannity "was very good at what he does," but that he thought it attracted people who "think that ideology is more important than facts." The typical left-wing distortion of what legitimate people say, eh?

Koppel was NOT talking about Hannity, per se, until Hannity asked him what he thought was wrong with "opinion" pieces like his. He was talking about the media in general, the so-called "main stream media."

Quote:
In a Gallup Poll conducted in September 2016, only 32 percent of respondents said they had “a great deal” or “a fair amount” of trust in the media.

Koppel: "the fact of the matter is by being so openly adversarial, I think it has simply divided the country even more than it was. I think the mainstream media may have to back off a little bit..."

To ignore one side or the other “just adds to more and more extreme partisanship,” Koppel says.

" We can't just get lost in our own little bubble or our own little opinion silo.”

Every left-wing rag will ONLY report what he said about Hannity, and ignore his direct criticism of them.
cicerone imposter

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:46 pm
@layman,
What has cheese eater have anything to do with it?
You post like a juvenile, but I insult juveniles.
layman

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What has cheese eater have anything to do with it?

Only a cheese-eater would have to ask, eh?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 03:57 pm
@layman,
Quote:

Every left-wing rag will ONLY report what he said about Hannity, and ignore his direct criticism of them.

Virtually any media analyst will tell you that the important thing to watch for is the things that are NOT reported and/or relegated to obscurity on the back pages, if you want to get a full picture of bias.

The most obvious bias I see is often the choice of a headline, which, taken alone, would lead one to a conclusion that the story itself, after many distracting paragraphs of "filler," finally admits is not the case.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 04:09 pm
A truly brutal interrogation of Gorsuch, eh?:

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 04:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Some persons are depraved. Given the chance they do stuff like rape. You can incarcerate all the Blacks, send back all the illegals, give two month sentences to the white boys, and rape will occur. Each rapist should be caught and prosecuted and properly sentenced. Case closed.

This is not only all the answer you will get, I can't believe you can't figure this stuff out without a liberal having to tutor you.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 04:31 pm
@revelette1,
There seemed to be some stirrings in the articles that he might run re 2o20. Age is an evermore problem, but I could be apt to vote for him anyway. First of all, he still has his brains, and certainly looks healthy.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 26 Mar, 2017 04:41 pm
layman wrote:

More examples of concerned, caring, loving progressives trying to save the country from violent authoritarians like Trump, eh?

Quote:
A scuffle broke out on a Southern California beach where President Donald Trump supporters were marching as counter-protesters doused organizers with pepper spray, authorities said Saturday.

The violence erupted when the march of about 2,000 people at Bolsa Chica State Beach reached a group of about 30 counter-protesters, some of whom began spraying the irritant, said Capt. Kevin Pearsall of the California State Parks Police.

Before the march started the counter-protesters had said they intended to try and stop the march’s progress with the use of a “human wall.”

Oh, wait, I left out the best part:

Quote:
One anti-Trump protester who allegedly used the eye irritant was kicked and punched in the sand by Trump supporters, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Hahahahaha.
0 Replies