Quote:
Russia's Foreign Affairs Cmte head applaud's Tillerson for secretary of State

the Hill
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:01 pm
This guy is something else.
Quote:
Speaker Paul Ryan “rejects any politicization” of intelligence matters regarding Russia’s meddling in U.S. elections, his office said Sunday. But the Wisconsin Republican stopped short of calling for a congressional investigation into the CIA’s conclusion that Russia attempted to skew the election toward Donald Trump.
Mr Integrity speaks
Now, re rejecting politicization of intel matters, recall that Ryan called for Clinton to be banned from all intel briefings because of email. (h/t David Weigel)
0 Replies

layman

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:04 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

The complaint about the hacking is that a foreign state hacked and did so in order to aid one candidate and hurt another. That's the complaint.

Finally some honesty.

Been complainin about CNN, et al, lately, have ya?

That's what I thought.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:04 pm
Quote:
Carl Bernstein, whose reporting broke open the Watergate scandal that led to former President Nixon's resignation, said Sunday that Nixon's lies were nothing compared to Donald Trump's.

"Trump lives and thrives in a fact-free environment. No president, including Richard Nixon, has been so ignorant of fact and disdains fact in the way this president-elect does," Bernstein said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."
The Hill
But what the hell would Bernstein know about Nixon and thus have the context to make this comparison?
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Frugal1

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:15 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzbzhdaUsAEfhIw.jpg:large
layman

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:18 pm
@Frugal1,
Those Babes ROCK!
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:19 pm
Alex Jones of InfoWars. As noted before, Trump has been his guest on multiple occasions. Roger Stone more frequently.
Quote:
The notion [Pizzagate] quickly moved to other social-media platforms, including 4chan and Reddit, mostly through anonymous or pseudonymous posts. On the far-right site Infowars, talk-show host Alex Jones repeatedly suggested that Clinton was involved in a child sex ring and that her campaign chairman, John Podesta, indulged in satanic rituals.

“When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her,” Jones said in a YouTube video posted on Nov. 4. “Yeah, you heard me right. Hillary Clinton has personally murdered children. I just can’t hold back the truth anymore.” Jones eventually tied his comments about Clinton to U.S. policy in Syria.

According to YouTube, that video has been viewed more than 427,000 times.
link
Now and again, I have the urge to plead with you guys on the right to recognize that what is going on now is not even close to normal. That it is truly terrifying. I don't know what is going to have to happen or what you are going to have to experience to bring you around.
layman

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:25 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I don't know what is going to have to happen or what you are going to have to experience to bring you around.

We all know what's goin on, fool. For example:

Quote:
Trump Appoints Bill Cosby As Secretary For Women’s Rights

PRESIDENT-elect Donald Trump continues to fill out his cabinet more and more each day, and today he has picked someone he feels is the perfect candidate for Secretary for Women’s Rights; comedian and TV star Bill Cosby.

Trump, who has come under fire for hiring controversial far-right Breitbart News executive chair Steve Bannon as his chief strategist and for considering renowned creationist Jerry Falwell Jr as his Secretary of Education, is adamant that Cosby will be ideal for the position despite his recent run-ins with the law.

“Bill has shown that he has just the right attitude to sorting out the complaints of women, ignore them, downplay them, joke about them, and move on.”

Courtesy of Frug.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:46 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
She is now.

Jill Stein is becoming more famous but just as Bernie Sanders it takes a while for people to know who she is and what she stands for.

People who have high traits of cluster B will hate her but people with less traits of cluster B will find that she means well for all of us human beings.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:50 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
The complaint about the hacking is that a foreign state hacked and did so in order to aid one candidate and hurt another. That's the complaint.

I would not blame the messenger but rather the corruption that the DNC engaged in.
cicerone imposter

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
The DNC engaged in? LOL

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-gops-attack-on-voting-rights-was-the-most-under-covered-story-of-2016/
reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The DNC engaged in? LOL

Please explain the humor of the DNC's behavior or corruption. Do you think that it may be possible that the DNC tried to promote the least trusted candidate in US history for president?

How else could anyone lose to Donald Trump?
reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The GOP’s Attack on Voting Rights Was the Most Under-Covered Story of 2016

I can agree to a point but do you think it may also be true that our own party DNC engaged in similar behavior to keep Bernie or Jill out?
0 Replies

layman

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
The DNC engaged in? LOL

Please explain the humor of the DNC's behavior or corruption. Do you think that it may be possible that the DNC tried to promote the least trusted candidate in US history for president?

How else could anyone lose to Donald Trump?

tony5732

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well, I wasn't counting the two who never had a chance
RABEL222

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
Of course the lying SOB denies it, even as he requested the Russian hackers to hack more of the U S information and to release any bad stuff they find 0n Clinton, even if its someones opinion, to wikileaks.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:28 pm
Well, you can't claim that Blathy doesn't have avid listeners.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:37 pm
@layman,
I do wonder if the second video you shared was a true Hillary supporter or if this is satire.
I would not doubt that there could be a possibility of a cray, cray who would support Hillary but keep in mind that this person would be cray, cray to me...
I can only guess that you too have seen people who support your favorite candidate who you think are out of their minds.
reasoning logic

Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:38 pm
@tony5732,
Quote:
Well, I wasn't counting the two who never had a chance

I understand and I can somewhat understand why.
0 Replies