monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

saab

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:35 pm
@camlok,
Please leave the Swedes out of that - the Nobel Peace Prize is choose by the Norwegians.
And it is meant as a compliment to the Norwegians
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:37 pm
@layman,
Knowing what you now know and you go to terribly, the corniest corny, not even humor, layman.

"Have you, at long last, absolutely no sense of decency, sir?"
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:38 pm
@saab,
The Swedes should have had a long and serious talk with their neighbors.
saab

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:41 pm
@camlok,
No, there was no reason for that and the fact is they cannot.
Some of your neighbors should have a long and very serious talk with you and your ideas about your president.
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:45 pm
@saab,
Quote:
Some of your neighbors should have a long and very serious talk with you and your ideas about your president.

You mean "your presidents". I couldn't agree more, saab.
layman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:47 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
"Have you, at long last, absolutely no sense of decency, sir?"

Where the hell is Tail-gunner Joe when ya really need his ass, that's what I wanna know. He would smoke out and expose those commies in the CIA that are leaking state secrets in nuthin flat, ya know?
glitterbag

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:49 pm
@jcboy,
It is maddening. He quotes Fox like it was an intell source, then refers the German reporter to go to Fox for verification or denial. I think they should read those dopes in on some of the sensitive information because they would have to swear not to reveal and then might possibly gets tuned in to the true threats to freedom. Here's a hint, it's not the democrats or republicans. It's not ACORN , is not Black Lives Matter, it's not the LBGT community, it's not feminists and it's not old sick helpless people. We should be taking a look at the loose cannon in the Oval Office who only acts like he fantasizes a real president would act.

One correction, the zealots could not possibly be trusted with sensitive intell because if it slapped them in the face they still wouldn't believe it.
ossobucotemp

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:51 pm
@jcboy,
I try hard not to look at Trumpy's face (who called him that, was it that Letterman?) but her face is often interesting. I don't know all her governmental pros and cons, but I have long appreciated her being Chancellor.

Today's osso nickname for the pres is: President Gross-out.
0 Replies

saab

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:53 pm
@camlok,
We do not have any presidents in Sweden.
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:53 pm
@layman,
Have you no sense of honesty, layman? You are making Trump look good.
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:54 pm
@saab,
"your presidents" refers to US presidents, plural.
0 Replies

thack45

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:56 pm
@layman,
Fake news
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:57 pm
@thack45,
Funny, there sure is a lot of that in the US of A.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:57 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Have you no sense of honesty, layman? You are making Trump look good.

I'm with Twain, eh?:

Quote:
Honesty is the best policy -- when there is money in it. (Mark Twain)
thack45

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:58 pm
@thack45,
Speaking of fake news, has the WH provided an official list of organizations for us to watch out for?
ossobucotemp

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:59 pm
@glitterbag,
<full agreement>
Sez me from my scary country that I still care about.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:01 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
No Im not naive at all. Im very cynical about how fast and loose you guys play. Yet you buy anything that President Tweets says.

No, you are not naive, farmerman. You are, by your own reckoning, a scientist, and reading your contributions in the "Physics of 911" thread, I had some serious doubts. But I came across some other material of yours and it seems you might be a scientist. Why would a scientist participate in a cover up of such major, world wide importance?

You know full well that this whole current worldwide mess, that all started with the big lie on 911, the lie you have tried so hard to keep covered up. And you point fingers at others for "playing it fast and loose".
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:05 pm
@layman,
Twain sure would never be with you and your phony pretensions. He was an honest man, a man that called the USA out for its lying hypocrisy way back when it pretended to liberate the people of the Spanish colonies.

Why can't you answer a simple question? Are you calling your brothers, your heroic NYC firemen, liars?
layman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:10 pm
@camlok,
Although we were contemporaries (he died when I was 19) I never got to meet Twain.

If I had, he would have called me "boy."

Because I was a boy then, ya know?
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:11 pm
@layman,
Are you calling your brothers, your heroic NYC firemen, all 118 or so, liars?
0 Replies