monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

camlok

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 06:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
So? What difference does it make?

Oh not much I guess, unless you think the murder of tens of millions of people is alrighty.
0 Replies

thack45

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:15 pm
@layman,
http://i.imgur.com/b06tirk.jpg
glitterbag

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:54 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
If you think for one nano second that between the US, UK Canada, Australia we don't spy on each other, you are terminally naive. And if you think that somewhere within the US government there isn't a faction that would use a contact in British intelligent to bug Trump, you're an idiot.

If we had ham we could have ham and string beans, if we had string beans.
All your verbal self abuse is a nice try at making a case. The only thing you need to concern yourself with though is FIND SOME EVIDENCE THAT THAT PRES TWEET WAS BUGGED. "Presumed guilty" is really not our way, (Shouldnt an ex cop know that??)

Damn, i missed gooey's remark because he's on ignore. I would love to hear of his experiences working with GCHQ and his knowledge of the agreements 5 eyes have abided by for over 40 years. Truly it would be wonderful to hear a retired cop's fantasies on how he imagines the 5 countries deal with each other. Better than that would be some freaking proof that GCHQ would actually have surveilled an American citizen on behalf of the former administration. I think its very sad that some of our members are so disillusioned they will believe anything as long as it sounds awful, but partners spying on each other results in Federal prison time. Worse than that, however, it the dumb shi*t who ventures positives on subjects that really are a mystery to him. Somebody needs to read some history books on events during and following the 'Cold War', and it wouldn't hurt to reacquaint himself with the news over the last 10 years when 15 or more Russians spies were discovered living and working as Americans......oooo ooh and don't forget the potholed of Russian deemed persona non gratis and sent packing before Tsar Trump was sworn in.
layman

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 08:31 pm
@thack45,
If it saved this country, Trump would gladly ride one down, eh?
thack45

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 08:47 pm
@layman,
I have no doubt that it would, yes
camlok

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:01 pm
@layman,
You have not the slightest idea how badly you have been played.
0 Replies

roger

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:04 pm
@thack45,
Outstanding!
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:24 pm
@giujohn,
Quote giujohn:
Quote:
If you think for one nano second that between the US, UK Canada, Australia we don't spy on each other, you are terminally naive.

Same stuff the paid Russian trolls on YouTube post constantly.

I don't expect American elections to be interfered with by any other country, and if they do, I expect them to have hell to pay.
giujohn

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
If you think for one nano second that between the US, UK Canada, Australia we don't spy on each other, you are terminally naive. And if you think that somewhere within the US government there isn't a faction that would use a contact in British intelligent to bug Trump, you're an idiot.

If we had ham we could have ham and string beans, if we had string beans.
All your verbal self abuse is a nice try at making a case. The only thing you need to concern yourself with though is FIND SOME EVIDENCE THAT THAT PRES TWEET WAS BUGGED. "Presumed guilty" is really not our way, (Shouldnt an ex cop know that??)

Gimme a ******* break...you're that naive?
The very nature of what these people are capable of preclude leaving evidence.

And this is not a matter of presuming guilt or innocence it's a matter of common sense.

Haven't you heard of the SIGAD, Prism and Tempest?
giujohn

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:56 pm
@glitterbag,
No experience with GCHQ, but my last federal law enforcement position was a at Crystal with a TS/SCI.
giujohn

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:57 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote giujohn:
Quote:
If you think for one nano second that between the US, UK Canada, Australia we don't spy on each other, you are terminally naive.

Same stuff the paid Russian trolls on YouTube post constantly.

I don't expect American elections to be interfered with by any other country, and if they do, I expect them to have hell to pay.

The Russians have been trying to interfere with our election since the early nineteen hundreds.
RABEL222

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 10:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So we non-US-members should keep silent

No, you should express your opinion. If I had a choice I would rather certian conservative posters would leave.
cicerone imposter

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 10:21 pm
@RABEL222,
Tell 'em RABEL, I'm wid ya.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
and don't understand why he still hasn't been impeached.

No impeachable offenses committed.

And post-Bill Clinton, no one would care anyway.

cicerone imposter wrote:
and he saw thousands demonstrating when the twin towers were destroyed.
A sure sign of a psycho.

We all saw that. Does that mean we're all psycho?
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:47 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I honestly don't think I can keep up with any more of Trump and relevant events, it is depressing me more each day, and scaring me even more to wonder how it is all going to end up.

The Republicans will hold the White House for the next 20 years.

revelette1 wrote:
I can't imagine how anyone can still support this administration.

We are happy with his support of the Second Amendment.

revelette1 wrote:
I am a bit addicted to this forum, but somehow, I have to take a small vacation from the political part of this forum. I realized it yesterday after my last post.

I've done that -- just put all the politics aside and focus on other things. I highly recommend it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:50 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
There ought to be less "vile" on this site, for sure.

Says one of the leading sources of "vile" on this site.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 12:11 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

The US has its huge clodhopper foot all over the ******* world. There's a national myth, held by some, that America deserves, in fact is morally obligated, to dominate everybody else and spread its goodness and superior wisdoms. I'm not on board.

Yet the people whose thoughts and opinions you post daily continuously rail against the Trump Nationalism and desire to become more insular.

Which is it? We have our boots on the throats of the nations of the world or do we not do enough to help the world and we couldn't possibly stop foreign aid?
glitterbag

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 12:24 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

No experience with GCHQ, but my last federal law enforcement position was a at Crystal with a TS/SCI.

Jesus Christ, the people who work in our cafeteria hold the same clearance. Congratulations, you did support work at a building the Federal Government rents.
izzythepush

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 04:11 am
@glitterbag,
Give an idiot a tiny bit of power and it goes to his head. There's an old git at the car boot I go to who struts about in a high vis with Chief Marshall emblazoned on the back, nobody pays any attention to him, but he thinks he's important, bless.

I think Gooey is another Chief Marshall.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 04:18 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

Gimme a ******* break...you're that naive?
The very nature of what these people are capable of preclude leaving evidence
No Im not naive at all. Im very cynical about how fast and loose you guys play. Yet you buy anything that President Tweets says.
OY have I got a bridge for you.