monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
why side with Trump just because you are conservative. Its an example of political ineptitude on his behalf. Had he not opnd his bigass mouth at the very start to assert that he would "keep all Muslims outta the US" Im sure he wouldnt be faced with the "unfortunate limitations placed upon him by the US Constitution". You can blame a judge all you wish but the entirety falls upon his head for not shutting- the- ****- up when that would be the most expedient path.
His regime is covered with velcro and glauconite, everything he sez he adsorbs or he gets stuck with it. I think he needs some major coaching.

It is unlikely that Trump will be faced with "unfortunate limitations placed upon him by the US Constitution".

Those judges' rulings strike me as Constitutionally retarded. I don't see the Supreme Court going along with it.

And when a judge makes a really goofy ruling, I think it appropriate to blame that judge for having made a really goofy ruling.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:03 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I am just going to say it, I hate this guy, this horrible president people voted for. I read over the list of the programs cut, the worst are the ones affecting low income/and elderly persons. He is sick and anyone supporting him sick too and I don't care if I do get banned from this site for saying it.

I will have to pray to get the hate out of my heart, but, it is going to be hard.

Liberals are always filled with hate.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:05 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
What a horribly narrow minded individual.

Trump is protecting our freedom. This is a good thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:06 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Trump enters the long and storied history as a US prez war criminal/terrorist.

Nonsense. DroneStrikes are entirely legitimate. No crime. No terrorism.

And frankly, the freaks have it coming.
blatham

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:07 pm
The Christian ethos that King and Sessions seek to preserve.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7EEq9iWoAAl20y.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:07 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
What else is new, eh? These fake news outlets specialize in serving up breathlessly delivered speculation and hateful commentary, not in presenting the news in straight-forward fashion.

Nice try, cheese-eaters

I notice the same sort of breathless speculation regarding the wiretapping allegations, as if Trump is somehow "doomed" if he cannot back up his allegations.

I don't really care about the allegations in the first place. But I think Trump will be just fine if he never bothers to back them up.

It also strikes me that, if Trump did concoct fictional wiretapping allegations in order to distract the media from some other story (which I think is what his enemies suspect), then all of his enemies who perpetuate the hysteria over "whether the allegations are true" are actually helping to bring about the distraction that Trump hoped to achieve.
cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
@oralloy,
The Constitution already helped reverse his ban on Muslims.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
@old europe,
old europe wrote:
I assume Trump supporters will come out to explain how we have to take Trump seriously, but not literally:

Take him however you like. It matters not a whit whether the wiretapping allegations are true.

Unless he decides to have people prosecuted of course. He'll have to prove the allegations in court if he wants to secure a conviction.

But otherwise it matters not a whit whether the wiretapping allegations are true.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:09 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
You've misunderstood — I'm specifically not commenting on his job performance; I'm just using him to illustrate a stereotypically embarrassing "Ugly American". Get it?

And I'm not holding past or future presidents up as being examples of "Great Americans". I'm just saying Trump's one of the ugly ones.

Good. All Americans should be the stereotypical "ugly Americans".

Give the rest of the world a nice swift kick in the balls and then DroneStrike their grandkids.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
The Constitution already helped reverse his ban on Muslims.

No such ban on Muslims.

No such reversal.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:12 pm
More of that Christian ethos
Quote:
POLITICO‏Verified account @politico 51m51 minutes ago
White House budget chief: Proposed cuts to Meals on Wheels are compassionate to taxpayers http://politi.co/2nxWPAv
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:13 pm
@oralloy,
Not a wit wheather he saw thousands when the twin towers were destroyed or he was wiretapped by Clinton. According to Politifact, Trump lies 70% of the time. Choose whether the wire tap or the thousands he saw were the 20% of the truth. Your choice.
McGentrix

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:15 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Jeff Sessions is apparently much stupider than I thought.
Quote:
I reject the idea that America will be a better place if marijuana is sold in every corner store. And I am astonished to hear people suggest that we can solve our heroin crisis by legalizing marijuana — so people can trade one life-wrecking dependency for another that’s only slightly less awful. Our nation needs to say clearly once again that using drugs will destroy your life.
WP

See it's things like this that can bring us together under one big tent. One big, hazy, smoke filled tent.
cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oooops! Trump tells the truth only 16% of the time.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:19 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Yes. Hannity is getting worse. But most everyone on the right is. Their level of tribal identification has reached the point where they defend all the stuff or most of it that Trump and his crowd have been up to. And that's one hell of an indictment.

PS.... that something like 82% of evangelicals voted for Donald Trump, of all people, tells this tale as clearly as anything could.

*cough* Have you attended to A2K recently? Some of the most vile **** I have read on the internet comes from those you consider compatriots.

I assume you weren't serious about that statement.
camlok

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:21 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy: Liberals are always filled with hate.

oralloy: [next post] Nonsense. DroneStrikes are entirely legitimate. No crime. No terrorism.

And then,

oralloy: and then DroneStrike their grandkids.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Not a wit wheather he saw thousands when the twin towers were destroyed or he was wiretapped by Clinton. According to Politifact, Trump lies 70% of the time. Choose whether the wire tap or the thousands he saw were the 20% of the truth. Your choice.

We all saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks. Trump just misremembered where the celebrations were. That doesn't make him a liar.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:41 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
oralloy: Liberals are always filled with hate.
oralloy: [next post] Nonsense. DroneStrikes are entirely legitimate. No crime. No terrorism.
And then,
oralloy: and then DroneStrike their grandkids.

DroneStrikes are pure awesome.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We all saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks. Trump just misremembered where the celebrations were. That doesn't make him a liar.

Fact Checker
Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/?utm_term=.19a585b8efb1

Why would Muslims be celebrating when they had nothing to do with the collapse of the twin towers, or WTC7, for that matter. Remember, the US official story as advanced by NIST is a complete lie.

WTC7 is a lie, therefore the twin towers story is a lie.
oralloy

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 10:56 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Fact Checker
Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

The celebrations were in the Gaza Strip and not New Jersey. Trump remembered the wrong place. Big deal.

Hardly "outrageous" for someone to remember the wrong place.

camlok wrote:
Why would Muslims be celebrating when they had nothing to do with the collapse of the twin towers, or WTC7, for that matter.

Because they are evil scumbags.

camlok wrote:
Remember, the US official story as advanced by NIST is a complete lie.
WTC7 is a lie, therefore the twin towers story is a lie.

Spare me the freakery.
0 Replies