monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

maporsche

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:28 pm
@McGentrix,
What part of Blathems citation of some of Krugmans work is bullshit?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:30 pm
@Builder,
The purpose is to support your charge against the Clintons.
RABEL222

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:31 pm
@blatham,
Can you say Corporatocracy?
Builder

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What charge would that be, C I? That they took money from anyone, in a pay-for-play scenario? How many links would you like to see?

It was tantamount to her loss, both ways.

Here's the Top Ten Pay to Play scandals for your erudition, C I .

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/clintons-top-10-pay-play-allegations/
camlok

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:47 pm
@Builder,
The delusion runs deep on both sides but that is nothing at all new. They just switch seats every four to eight years, one group goes into the peanut gallery and one collects the peanuts and puts them in a bag for when it is their turn.

ossobucotemp

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:53 pm
@glitterbag,
listening..
Builder

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:57 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
The delusion runs deep on both sides .....

The crowning of this particular person was so complete, prior to the election, that even seasoned punters were caught off guard.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:28 pm
@Builder,
Just show just a couple. The worst ones.
giujohn

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:36 pm
Trump's tax form leaked...He paid 38 million ******* dollars on 150 million dollar income????

25 ******* percent???

Guess all the hysterical ******* liberal assholes screaming about some imaginary conspiracy must feel like real ******* dipshits...But it's real hard to feel sorry for them when their motivation is to invent anything that will force a constitutional crisis in hopes of removing a legitimately elected president from office even if it destroys the economy or jeopardizes our national safety. ******* Snowflakes...Can't wait for the warmth of spring.

Guess that radical lesbian bitch Rachel Maddow has finally been shown to be what we have always known her to be...A ******* ****.
glitterbag

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:52 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

listening..

I find the similarities to Watergate unsettling. Do you remember when Martha Mitchell was the laughing stock because of her phone calls to reporters? People giggled themselves silly because ol Martha would call reporters and tell them about bags of money and creepy behavior of her husband (and other Nixon stooges) while whispers swirled over what the plumbers were really up to. I was so young at the time, and I just wasn't sure what to think. But Martha's antics caught my attention and worried me. Why would the wife of the Attorney General call reporters and risk being called a drunk or crackpot? I think the corruption in this administration is very different than the corruption in Nixon's. More later.
Builder

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The worst ones.

Is there a scale of corruption to measure such things?
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
giujohn

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:24 pm
Absolutely no evidence has been found to show Russia influenced the presidential election.

There IS now evidence to show NBC did attempt to influence the election by surreptitiously leaking their decade old Access Hollywood tape to their competition, the Washington Post 2 days before the debate.

Where is the investigation into this???
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:27 pm
Nothing to say cheese eaters?? Of course not. (Nothing but crickets)
camlok

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:37 pm
@giujohn,
There is now, and always has been, voluminous evidence to show that all these troubles you are ranting about, all the lies and deception, all the false accusations, all the crime, all the perfidy, all the murders, all the rapes, all the thieving all the ... are so intricately bound up in this whole stinking morass that is the USA.

Stand for the Truth: A Government Researcher Speaks Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
giujohn

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:44 pm
@camlok,
Oh please...Take your ridiculous 911 conspiracy and go tell it to the idiots who believe we never went to the moon and the UFO/AREA 51 nutburgers.
camlok

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:12 pm
@giujohn,
Love your facts, guijohn. As good as always.

It's not just the lies of 9-11. There is a long history of US lies to get you folks ranting and raving about killing the next [racial slur].
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:14 pm
@giujohn,
I love that your behavior has made conversing with you so odious that only camlock will even try. Match made in heaven. Two sides of the same coin.

Enjoy your bed
camlok

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:19 pm
@maporsche,
You are conversing with guijohn.

You don't understand the connection between Donald Trump and 9-11, maporsche. Why don't you get yourself up to speed?
Builder

Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:24 pm
@camlok,
Rachel Maddog here to show us the light.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Z4W-rbWQI