monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:17 pm
@blatham,
No one has even tried to answer my question.

Let me re-phrase it in even starker terms. Here's the scenario:

Trump pays russian agents $50,000 to get some dirt on Clinton and they do it.

So what? What law has been broken?
cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:20 pm
@revelette1,
We, the people, are hopeless, but congress can create a special committee to investigate any wrong-doing by the Trump administration.

If they fail their duty, the people will surely learn from the media (the enemy of the American people - according to Trump).
revelette1

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:28 pm
@layman,
First off, no one is talking about Trump paying anyone anything to do anything. Russia is not one of our allies. It is a murderous regime which kills political opponents and journalist. We do not need to be helping the Russians get a hold of us citizens private information for their own purposes whatever they are in the long run of which no one can know other than it won't be in the US interest. We also do not need people in the administration having close ties to Russia for whatever reason. Those are the main points and yes, even if Hillary won, we definitely would still be investigating it.
georgeob1

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We, the people, are hopeless, ).

Speaking for yourself ??
0 Replies

revelette1

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I suppose I just lost my faith, I doubt anything will come of any of it because no one in the republican house and senate or white house wants it to.
giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:31 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

I guess we Americans are powerless against this administration no matter what they did and how far they went and how far they are still connected Russian parties and Putin himself. Nevertheless, I hope various intelligence groups continue to investigate and journalist continue to dig so at least the truth is out there.

Take the bet...I'll even make an exception on the 1000 post requirement since you had to start at zero again.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We, the people, are hopeless, but congress can create a special committee to investigate any wrong-doing by the Trump administration.

If they fail their duty, the people will surely learn from the media (the enemy of the American people - according to Trump).

Take the bet.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:35 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

From Jennifer Rubin, commie pinko playing partisan politics (and unasharmed)
Quote:
The question at this point is whether any Republican, especially one enlisted to help spin Trump’s defense, can be entrusted with this investigation. Given the latest development, the answer for more and more Americans will be an emphatic no.
WP

Odd isn't it that AG Loretta Lynch didn't feel any need to recuse herself after an obviously preplanned "accidental" meeting with Bill Clinton on adjacent spots on a remote part of the Phoenix airport ( while she was on a flight in a gov't aircrtaft from Washington to Aspen CO (look at a map) , that was discovered only when a disgruntled FBI agent in Phoenix contacted a friend in the press.

The really interesting element of the whole Russian thing is what they got off Clinton's illiccit private e mail server.

The credulity of the Democrat apoloigists here is truly remarkable.

Sadly for them, indignation is all they've got left.

hightor

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:38 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Would this be an issue Had Hillary won?

Are you f-ing kidding?

It would be a bigger issue, stoked by talk radio, all the power and money in the RNC, and the right wing spearchuckers on this message board.
NSFW (view)
giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:43 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

blatham wrote:

From Jennifer Rubin, commie pinko playing partisan politics (and unasharmed)
Quote:
The question at this point is whether any Republican, especially one enlisted to help spin Trump’s defense, can be entrusted with this investigation. Given the latest development, the answer for more and more Americans will be an emphatic no.
WP

Odd isn't it that AG Loretta Lynch didn't feel any need to recuse herself after an obviously preplanned "accidental" meeting with Bill Clinton on adjacent spots on a remote part of the Phoenix airport ( while she was on a flight in a gov't aircrtaft from Washington to Aspen CO (look at a map) , that was discovered only when a disgruntled FBI agent in Phoenix contacted a friend in the press.

The really interesting element of the whole Russian thing is what they got off Clinton's illiccit private e mail server.

The credulity of the Democrat apoloigists here is truly remarkable.

Sadly for them, indignation is all they've got left.

Jeff Sessions= Integrity
Lynch= spineless lacky
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:43 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:

What did they get off that server? I didn't know that it had been hacked.

(Learn to format your replies properly — you've got your post embedded in blatham's.)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:44 pm
@georgeob1,
The Lynch-Clinton meeting has the GOP in an uproar which is pretty funny compared to the Trump transition team meetings with high level Russians.
giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:47 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Would this be an issue Had Hillary won?

Are you f-ing kidding?

It would be a bigger issue, stoked by talk radio, all the power and money in the RNC, and the right wing spearchuckers on this message board.

Only a bigoted LEFTIST piece of **** would think to get away with calling those on the right niggers.
layman

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:50 pm
If I were trying to help the democrats, I would tell them to run better candidates than Hillary Clinton.

But of course I would just be laughed at.

They aint got nuthin better.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The Lynch-Clinton meeting has the GOP in an uproar which is pretty funny compared to the Trump transition team meetings with high level Russians.

More fake news...THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

We have video...What the hell do you have as proof???
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:51 pm
@giujohn,
Interesting that you used the word "bigot." Look up Trump's history of racial bigotry, and don't forget what he said about Muslims andMexicans.
blatham

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:56 pm
@revelette1,
They will, rev.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Looking glass thinking, up is down and black is white. People who respect other cultures and dislike racists are bigots in new Trump speak.
giujohn

Thu 2 Mar, 2017 02:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What I did notice is you haven't supplied any proof as requested for your fake news lies