monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

cicerone imposter

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 06:15 pm
@georgeob1,
We all realize it. That's the reason why Trump in his first month has the lowest approval rating of any president.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx

Quote:
Trump first elected president with initial sub-50% approval rating
Trump also elicits the highest disapproval rating for a new president
Women closely divided; 42% approve and 49% disapprove
[/color]

cicerone imposter

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 06:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's eating up gunga. Poor soul. He can't handle the truth. LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/02/trumps-problem-isnt-that-hes-going-off-script-his-problem-is-the-script-itself/?utm_term=.e61323644ddc

Also, it seems Trump has become quiet lately. I guess he learned he was sticking his foot in his mouth too often. Or somebody told him to STFU.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 06:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Keep on whistling. Trump won both the primary and the election in defriance of the poll predictions. I expect his starure in them is rising by the day. However it's OK with me if you keep your head up your ass.
cicerone imposter

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 06:43 pm
@georgeob1,
Washington Post opinion by Richard Cohen.
Quote:
Meanwhile, Trump will have his moment, that’s for sure, but when things go wrong he will be chased from office — just like Johnson once was. The ancient Greeks knew why: A man’s character is his fate. In that case, Trump’s presidency is doomed.

Trump won the presidency, and so did Johnson.

George, Haven't you grown up yet? Your ad hominem proves your mental age.
cicerone imposter

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 07:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox is urging Americans to stand up to Donald Trump and suggests that the U.S. president build a wall around himself.
Funny!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 07:35 pm
Do you hate Bernie?
cicerone imposter

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 08:21 pm
@georgeob1,
Trump's approval rating:
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

Unapproval 51%
Approval 43%
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 08:37 pm
@hightor,
I think we're all aware that the Dow isn't the economy. That's the primary reason I called it the Dow, and not the economy. It is an indicator of business confidence--that has literally never been higher. The fact that it happened the morning after his surprisingly popular speech is completely attributable to the speech.

------------------

I was amazed that 76% considered it favorably. I think the bar is so low for him, anything he says that's not ridiculous and squirm-inducing will be heralded as statesmanlike. Trump even had Van Jones hyperbolizing about his presidential metamorphosis. 76%. Waiting to see what happens next.

------------------

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/01/investing/dow-21000-trump-speech/

0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 09:45 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Anyone who calls for the assassination of an American president because they disagree with his ideology is a piece of human garbage

That's not the reason though, because Trump has no ideology to speak of. No, I just think he is the enemy of the American people (and of mankind as well, for good measure), and as such he should be disposed of. I don't really care about the means, e.g. if you guys just impeach him that's fine too.

Do you get free mental health care over there in frog land? Or did ya win a lottery to help pay to address your raging paranoia?

More likely, you suffer from feelings of inadequacy and this is an attemp to feel relevant. It's the only reasonable explanation for this kind of behavior in a person of average intelligence...Then again, maybe that's the answer.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:00 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

The worse case scenario is a fascist USA, complete with pogroms, concentration camps, and constant war mongering leading to WW3. That seems far-fetched but not impossible.

What's impossible is that your paranoid delusions couldn't get more grandiose.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:04 pm
Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Quote:
Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

Officials said Sessions did not consider the conversations relevant to the lawmakers’ questions and did not remember in detail what he discussed with Kislyak.

“There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer,” said Sarah Isgur Flores, Sessions’s spokeswoman.

In January, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked Sessions for answers to written questions. “Several of the President-elect’s nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?” Leahy wrote.

Sessions responded with one word: “No.”
gungasnake

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your name calling does nothing to advance your opinions. It's childish. Tell us why Obama doesn't deserve your respect.

A man from Mars or somebody who no preconceived opinions would assume that being a communist, a muslim, a homosexual, a stooge for George Soros and Wall St., and a Malthusian greentard would be pairwise mutually exclusive. Clearly nobody ever told Bork Obunga that.

You're claiming that somebody with that much of an identity crisis going on deserves respect????

0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
@farmerman,
The de-moKKKer-Rat women's KKKleagle at Trump's speech last night:

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16998058_1812233022435245_4504189497662386391_n.jpg?oh=1d3bb6bad5eb49224d8a8f8cfa8dcd12&oe=59353577
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I agree; no matter how improbable of history repeating itself on foolish wars, they seem to keep steering us in the face, and many innocent lives are lost.
Did you know that our country put us Japanese Americans into concentration camps during WWII? The majority of us were American citizens.
Under Trump, it's possible for Muslims to suffer from this bigoted president.

Well yes it's true...If you are a Japanese Muslim you will have to go into a reeducation camp. They've already been constructed and are waiting with opened barbwire gates in the Nevada desert inside area 51. Those who can not be reeducation will have to board the mother ship for a one way ride with the "greys" to Beta Reticula. And good riddance I say!!!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you hate Bernie?

Nobody really loves a bum....

0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump isn't only mentally challenged, he's already proven that he's a racial bigot. Everybody knows what he thinks about Muslims and Mexicans.
He's man-child with the temperament of a 10 year old. Many bad things have already happened to Muslims and a Jewish cemetery because of Trump.
The KKK loves him for a reason; they have a brother as president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/donald-trump-america-muslim-citizens

It's true...If you're a black Jewish reformed muslim there is a program set up by Trumps DHS goons and paid for with your tax dollars where by they will burn a cross on your lawn, string your sorry ass up and then roast Marshmallows afterwards.
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Not necessary to threaten all Americans with your nuclear capabilities. Fact of the matter is, the US has nukes all around the world. How is France going to destroy all our bases?

nano bots!!!
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

France may have enough nukes to wipe out 95% of the US, but we have SAC bases all around the world including England. Who will you attack first?

I vote for CALIFORNIA!!!
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:35 pm
@georgeob1,
Yeh, noone was more surprised than Trump. Hes got an ambitious program he better get on with settling down his party eh?
0 Replies

giujohn

Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:36 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Very small of course. It was an hypothetical discussion obviously.

What's hypothetical is your IQ.