monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette1

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 11:55 am
@farmerman,
Why should they be, they take their cues from Trump.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 11:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Why didn't you make that a billion dollar bet? What you offered is not called a bet.

Really? Worked out for me with bobsal and worth at least a grand to me. Besides, with as much as your worried about your retirement fund I'm surprised you'ld want to bet any Yen at all.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 11:58 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

blatham wrote:

Note To Republicans/conservatives

I'm gratified to find you all here attending to my ongoing series of lectures on Donald Trump... I'm so liberal that communists envy me... you've come to learn, here at my feet.

He aint jokin. He's the quintessential cheese-eater, sho nuff.

And his feet smell like cheese and clay.
revelette1

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:03 pm
@giujohn,
Why don't you call him a poop pooh head and forget it? It's my granddaughter's favorite expression, sends her off into hysterics. I am sure she got it from someone in her class they all emulate as well.
giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:18 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Why don't you call him a poop pooh head and forget it? It's my granddaughter's favorite expression, sends her off into hysterics. I am sure she got it from someone in her class they all emulate as well.

Hmm...a **** head you say? Well a bit harsh...but if you say so.

And as a side note: awhile back I queried Layman's use of the moniker cheese eater. His definition not being the usual meaning of snitch or rat (although rat seems to apply in the general sense of deceased and weasely) I do concur with his application once explained to me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:21 pm
@revelette1,
When Trump started the "pay to play" crap about Clinton, where are the Trump lapdogs when he has named several of his big donors and from the very financial institution he was jacking off about being too close to Hillary.

When does his hypocrisy level off?
We know that he is our ""selected" Liar-in-Chief, now we have to add
yet another category for the Master Baiter.

Guess Ill go eat some slices of ripe brie and stoneground whole wheat trsicuits and listen while gooey chews on his lo fat donuts
georgeob1

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:22 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Note To Republicans/conservatives

I'm gratified to find you all here attending to my ongoing series of lectures on Donald Trump, movement conservatism, the Koch brothers and modern US politics. A goodly number of you attend every day and what more could a lecturer hope for?

Now, it is the case that I can actually see the responses only of two or three of you but I hope that doesn't discourage any from continued attendance.

I am a liberal, as you know. In fact, I'm so liberal that communists envy me. The plus in that, for you folks, is all will receive a passing grade (or at least a pink ribbon for participation) and none will have to repeat my course next semester. Though of course you can and I'm sure most will. Why? Because you've come to learn. here at my feet.

Could this awkward preening be a window to the inner person ??? It is neither humorous nor entertaining.... more an embarassment....
giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:29 pm
@georgeob1,
It's difficult to assign the word embarrassment to these leftists in as much as in order to be embarrassed you have to have shame...that which they are patently devoid of.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:31 pm
It's really strange why we don't have any intelligent discourse on A2K anymore. I can't place my finger on why....

Even our insults are getting lazy and boring.
George

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:33 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
. . . If Trump is not certified and sworn in as President I will retire my
handle at A2K...if he is, you do the same...ANY TAKERS?
I don't get it. Why would he not be certified and sworn in?
giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:39 pm
@maporsche,
Who are you calling lazy you bleeding heart liberal divisive apologist leftist commie pinko dumb ass?

(Was it good for you?)
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:41 pm
@George,
There are many who believe that there is s movement under foot whereby the electors will give it to Hillary.
farmerman

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:42 pm
@maporsche,
donut sugar makes your brain bleed, thats why gooey is reaching down deep for playground insults
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:43 pm
@George,
He offers a non bet which is similar to all his posts; meaningless.
farmerman

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:44 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:

' The balance of invective is not strained"

well, at least you can speak polysyllabic-ally
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:46 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I'm all for fake news. If you're too stupid to be able to decipher what is real news and fake news and are a low-information voter, I have no problem with your vote being wasted or influenced.

See what youve just admitted to?
cicerone imposter

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:47 pm
@farmerman,
He's so confused, he can't see his own contradiction. LOL
0 Replies

layman

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:48 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

It's really strange why we don't have any intelligent discourse on A2K anymore. I can't place my finger on why....

Even our insults are getting lazy and boring.

Maybe it's because the commie-ass cheese-eaters here neither invite nor respond to "intelligent discussion." They are here solely to attempt to cram their left-wing propaganda down the throats of unsuspecting dupes.

If anyone don't buy their crap, then those posters are, ipso facto, misogynistic, homophobic, islamophobic, racist sub-humans who must be ignored.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

When Trump started the "pay to play" crap about Clinton, where are the Trump lapdogs when he has named several of his big donors and from the very financial institution he was jacking off about being too close to Hillary.

When does his hypocrisy level off?
We know that he is our ""selected" Liar-in-Chief, now we have to add
yet another category for the Master Baiter.

Guess Ill go eat some slices of ripe brie
and stoneground whole wheat trsicuits and listen while gooey chews on his lo fat donuts

NOTE TO LAYMAN: You were right on the money.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 9 Dec, 2016 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It got rid of bobsal...and that is far from meaningless!
0 Replies