monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 01:39 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Um...the numbers that count are the number of votes,

The legal votes count. The illegal ones won the election for Biden which is more than obvious to anyone who is honest and has an IQ higher than room temperature. Apparently you lack both.

Quote:
So what? Biden got over 15 million more votes than Clinton did in '16.

No he did not. Trump forced Democrats to overplay their hand. That is why the counting stop and then Biden started receiving impossible percentages and huge spikes out of nowhere. You hate America along with the people behind this.

Why don't you have the guts to admit freedom means nothing to you and personal responsibility and accountability means even less
hightor

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 01:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The legal votes count.

What's legal and what's illegal are determined in the courts. The courts, backed by Trump's own Justice Department have determined Biden's vote totals to be legal and the election lawful.
Quote:
That is why the counting stop and then Biden started receiving impossible percentages and huge spikes out of nowhere.

Absentee ballots are counted after the election day vote totals in many states.
Quote:
Why don't you have the guts to admit freedom means nothing to you and personal responsibility and accountability means even less.

Probably because your accusation is so laughable it's not worth refuting.
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:02 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Probably because your accusation is so laughable it's not worth refuting.

It can't be refuted, your posting history shows nothing but your disrespect and hate for fellow Americans. And that hate translates into your hate for freedom and individual rights.

Your feelings on both again are illustrated by the crap you post. For example, the endless stream of haters dissecting Trumps every move and attaching their motives to him. Nothing more than projections from assholes with degrees in arrogance and lying.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Nothing more than projections from assholes with degrees in arrogance and lying.
Fortunately, not everyone got a degree from Trump University.

But it really has to be reposted like you did it:
hightor wrote:
your accusation is so laughable it's not worth refuting.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
...your posting history shows not but your disrespect and hate for fellow Americans.

I don't have any problem with USAmericans who reject Trump's form of populism.
Quote:
...the endless stream of haters dissecting Trumps every move...

Yeah, like advocating the use of disinfectants internally! The guy's an embarrassment and it's right to have his idiocy exposed for all to see.
farmerman

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:20 pm
@hightor,
I liked his 4 minute rant on Thurs where he was demonstrating his ignorance of budget items. He was bitching about how the "Covid relief bill" didnt mention covid but mentioned money being sento to other countries and to "fishing reserch in the US" ad well as money to the "Arts"

It was obvious he was criticizing the wrong bill. He was confusing the Omnibus spending bill with the covid relief.

Your president in action.
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:22 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
I don't have any problem with USAmericans who reject Trump's form of populism.

Arrogance personified.
Quote:
Yeah, like advocating the use of disinfectants internally!

Fake news.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I liked his 4 minute rant on Thurs where he was demonstrating his ignorance of budget items. He was bitching about how the "Covid relief bill" didnt mention covid but mentioned money being sento to other countries and to "fishing reserch in the US" ad well as money to the "Arts"

It was obvious he was criticizing the wrong bill. He was confusing the Omnibus spending bill with the covid relief.

Your president in action.

Pakistan getting billions? That is your Congress in action.
BillW

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:43 pm

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/columbustelegram.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/bf/abf1a226-0ff0-5029-8bd9-8e71cb40caec/59a6cfd86ae97.image.jpg?crop=1651%2C929%2C0%2C163&resize=1120%2C630&order=crop%2Cresize
BillW

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:51 pm
@BillW,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/uoBd0jBc0fYUkE6RSxphXGYPcG8=/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost/public/PGPBVPAV2QI6TNVNTT6WFW5QVA.jpg
BillW

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 02:52 pm
@BillW,
Along with cold joint:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/ca/e8/2fcae8c668fff7ffd1394c2a5e789a8d.png
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:05 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:10 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Along with cold joint:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/ca/e8/2fcae8c668fff7ffd1394c2a5e789a8d.png

If Biden takes office it won't be America anymore, I guess he will just be a crybaby.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
youve missed the points again.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:18 pm

Dear Pinky.

Is "fake news really fake news if the POTUS actually said these things on TV heard by all Americans ( at least those who paid attention)
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Dear Pinky.

Is "fake news really fake news if the POTUS actually said these things on TV heard by all Americans ( at least those who paid attention)

He never said it. Play or post the quote. I'll wait.
hightor

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 03:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He never said it.

This is what he said. And what we heard.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

I wrote:
Yeah, like advocating the use of disinfectants internally!
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 04:09 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
we can do something like that, by injection inside

He never said what the injection would be. It is called brain storming. No doubt unfamiliar to you.
farmerman

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 04:36 pm
@hightor,
and at the end he added"we will probably need doctors to look into it"

That was when the science writer for the WP stated that," I think doctors already looked into it and found that injecting disinfectants will probably kill ya"
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 05:30 pm
1 in every 1,000 dead from theRump Virus now; that so local sounding! It keeps getting more and more staggering! But as cold joint her bedtime picture lover, rumpy say, it is primarily insignificant people - the old and non white. I mean, who needs them anyway, they just get in the way after all.......... Sad and shame on them!
0 Replies