monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

hightor

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 05:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He never said what the injection would be.

Oh for f's sake, stand up and disavow yourself from these two paragraphs. We know you support Trump and no one expects that to change. But really, rather than contorting yourself into these embarrassing defensive postures, just come out and admit that he was a bit out of his league here and might have been better off keeping his mouth shut.

You know what he said the next day, right?

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside," he said during a briefing in the Oval Office on April 24. "But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters."

Now really, is that credible? Even Trump realized, 1) it was stupid as hell, 2) it was on tape, and 3) he had to walk it back. He came up with the "sarcastic question" excuse but honestly, if you look at the video there was no evidence of sarcasm aimed at the press, and if you just read the transcript, there's really not even any "question to the reporters" — the guy's just free-associating to hear himself talk. (It's such a lame excuse — and it's not the first time he's claimed, after public criticism, that he "was only joking". He's a loser.)

Would it really be that awful to admit that once, just this once, Trump might have been more effective if he had conducted himself differently? I mean, what do you have to lose? Do you really worship this clown to such a degree that you can't accept the slightest hint of fallibility on his part? What, or who, are you afraid of?
Builder

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 06:51 pm
So, just ten more days, till we find out the election results.

I wonder if the "funding" debacle was timed as a distraction, or not.

Certainly hasn't earned Pelosi and Schumer any brownie points with the plebs.
snood

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 06:57 pm
@hightor,
What he’s afraid of is the landslide of erosion that would occur, the evaporation of everything he professes to believe, if he ever admits Trump is just dead wrong about something, or fucked something up, or is perpetuating a lie about something.

He can’t admit to ANY OF IT. Trump’s manifest, all-encompassing dishonesty; Trump’s downplaying, neglect and incompetence with the pandemic; Trump’s clear loss of the election; ... NONE OF IT.

He fears that if he ever admits to ANY aspect of the disaster that Trump is, it might be the beginning of having to admit to ALL of it.

So he’s committed to keep applying fresh lipstick on
that pig, so he can continue to act like it’s not a pig.

It would be sort of a sad situation to have to keep afloat. Except, it’s coldjoint.
0 Replies

snood

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 07:02 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

So, just ten more days, till we find out the election results.

I wonder if the "funding" debacle was timed as a distraction, or not.

Certainly hasn't earned Pelosi and Schumer any brownie points with the plebs.

Still unclear about who won that thing, are you?
Builder

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 07:52 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Basic math is clearly not your strong suit.

Stick to thinking up meaningful platitudes.
snood

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 08:15 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Basic math is clearly not your strong suit.

Stick to thinking up meaningful platitudes.

Omigosh! If we got the math wrong, you guys really ought to try to do something to get the results of the election reversed! Do y’all have someone working on that?!?

😃
glitterbag

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 08:37 pm
@snood,
They must know something that eludes everyone else. Why else would they say such things? Right? (I have a theory)
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 08:44 pm
Why wont they give up the machines for forensic audit?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 08:54 pm
Quote:
Dominion Voting Machines Are Related to Smartmatic/Sequoia and They Do Have Functionality to Switch Votes Between Candidates

Quote:
the Fake News Loves to say there is no connection between Smartmatic/Sequoia & Dominion. LIARS. In 2010 Eric Coomer attended a meeting with the CA Sec of State. He was there working for Sequoia – https://votingsystems.cdn.sos.ca.gov/oversight/hearings/transcript20810.pdf

🇺🇸
Quote:
@hppyjesusfreak
·
2h
GA Testimony - Eric Coomer Started his Career in the Voting Business developing Code & Software for Sequoia in 2005. Smartmatic(Financed by Venezuela) purchased Sequoia the same year
- http://
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/dominion-voting-machines-related-smartmatic-sequoia-functionality-switch-votes-candidates/
0 Replies

snood

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 09:00 pm
@glitterbag,
They kinda HAVE to keep saying that actual reality is different from what the election results, and all the recounts and audits and court cases concluded. I mean, to admit you’re THAT wrong, you have to have a little courage and integrity. They ain’t got any, so...Trump won, that’s their story, and they’re stickin to it.

It’s truly some crazy kimchi.
coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 09:25 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

They kinda HAVE to keep saying that actual reality is different from what the election results, and all the recounts and audits and court cases concluded. I mean, to admit you’re THAT wrong, you have to have a little courage and integrity. They ain’t got any, so...Trump won, that’s their story, and they’re stickin to it.

It’s truly some crazy kimchi.

The cases are not concluded they are being stalled. The SCOTUS will not hear the PA case until 2 days after the inauguration.

Try telling the truth.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 09:38 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Trump might have been more effective if he had conducted himself differently?

I have always cared about what he got done. I do not care if he offended some people who are not the president. Or who have any right to force their agenda upon Americans. And now with obvious fraud and a massive cover up.

crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 12:17 am
In the end Trumpism won't mean anything to America. Thanks to freedom
crackedhead

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 12:32 am
@crackedhead,
Thanks to all of the fags and tranies and Trump supporters out there. You all prove that Heaven does exist.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 04:05 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I have always cared about what he got done.

This bunch are too one-eyed to acknowledge what he achieved.

Four years of no unilateral invasions on pretense of doing humanitarian work.

Four years of high employment for everybody, in a stable economic environment.

Four years when the "press" got called out for the bullshit spreaders they became.

It's not over; not by a long shot.
hightor

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:02 am
@Builder,
Quote:

That's just making the best possible case for doing nothing. Meanwhile he's selling high tech weapons to Saudi Arabia, alienating NATO, and letting Russia do pretty much whatever it wants.
Quote:

You mean four years of a juiced economy where polluters have free reign, the wealthy get big tax cuts, steps to address climate change are abandoned, workplace safety laws are ignored, medical costs continue to bankrupt individuals, and the deficit climbs to record levels as revenues fail to cover expenditures. What happened to infrastructure? Where's the great health plan? Has China cried "uncle" yet?
Quote:

Four years when the "press" got called out for the bullshit spreaders they became.

Where the hell have you been? Politicians have been "calling out" the press practically since Gutenberg. More like four years when the right, the evangelicals, the white supremacists, and the conspiratards joined forces to present true believers with their own alternate reality media smorgasbord. "We'll tell you what we want you to believe and make it seem like it's the news you wanted to hear!"
Quote:

What's not over? Pizzagate?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:40 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
I have always cared about what he got done.

This bunch are too one-eyed to acknowledge what he achieved.

Oh, it IS over.

Trump lost.

Get over it.

Your tears are gonna damage your keyboard.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:53 am
Know why Trump hasn’t commented on the Nashville bombing? I bet it’s because he has to find out whether it was a Trump supporter or not.
oristarA

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 07:00 am
Darn it! Everything serves the purpose of politics - that is Trump's strategy. And that was exactly Mao's strategy. And that is what destroys democracy.
snood

Sun 27 Dec, 2020 08:06 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Darn it! Everything serves the purpose of politics - that is Trump's strategy. And that was exactly Mao's strategy. And that is what destroys democracy.

I hear you, but I still think it’s a mistake to attribute too much strategizing to the guy. He’s a gigantic fuckup who’s been protected from the consequences of his fuckups and enabled to continue ******* up in increasingly destructive ways - all his wretched life. The fact that his current self- interested ******* up also happens to contribute to the weakening of our democracy is due more to bad luck than to any “strategizing” this guy did.