monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I'd thought even "someone" would have noticed that the 5,593-page bill includes new stimulus checks, tax cuts and a range of other initiatives.

Seems, his paying attention is even more reduced than I feared.

Nothing to fear but fear itself.
BillW

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I'd thought even "someone" would have noticed that the 5,593-page bill includes new stimulus checks, tax cuts and a range of other initiatives.

Seems, his paying attention is even more reduced than I feared.

Walter, this is typical for this type of bill, it has to be passed. Therefore a lot a stuff is attached to it. This is the reason the Dems put Covid items with it. The Repubs have been purposely excluding Covid issues for the states, small businesses and individuals. This way it gets attended to! At least, as much as politically possible.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:42 pm
Quote:
Ariz. state senators sue Maricopa County over election results

Oh no, no evidence of fraud for the media but enough evidence for a state legislature to demand answers.
Quote:
State senators in Arizona are ramping up their challenge against election fraud in the state. On Tuesday, state Senate Republicans filed a lawsuit against election officials in Maricopa County.

The lawmakers are requesting full compliance with their subpoenas, which are demanding the release of copies of all counted mail-in ballots. The effort is led by state Senate President Karen Fann (R) and state Sen. Eddie Farnsworth (R).

The lawsuit also demands state lawmakers be allowed to conduct their own audit of this year’s elections, including into Dominion voting machines. This comes as many Arizona lawmakers have signaled they may hand their state’s electoral votes to President Trump.

That is not done unless they believe there was massive fraud.
https://www.oann.com/ariz-state-senators-sue-maricopa-county-over-election-results/

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And to add another of his quotes:
President Franklin D. Roosevelt" wrote:
I am a Christian and a Democrat. That's all.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:53 pm
Quote:
Big Media: Selling The Narrative And Crushing Dissent For Fun And Profit

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/narrative1.png?itok=SLYqFuAe
Quote:
The U.S. has entered an extremely dangerous time, and the danger has nothing to do with the Covid virus. Indeed, the danger long preceded the pandemic, which has served to highlight how far down the road to ruin we have come.

The danger we are ill-prepared to deal with is the consolidation of the private-sector media and its unification of content into one Approved Narrative which is for sale to the highest bidders. This is the perfection of for-profit Totalitarianism in which dissent is crushed, dissenters punished and billions of dollars are reaped in managing the data and content flow of the one Approved Narrative.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/big-media-selling-narrative-and-crushing-dissent-fun-and-profit
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
And to add another of his quotes:
President Franklin D. Roosevelt" wrote:
I am a Christian and a Democrat. That's all.

Christians bother you? Islam does not, why is that?
Walter Hinteler

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Christians bother you? Islam does not, why is that?
You posted a quote by Roosevelt, I quoted him, too.

I have no idea how you interpreted that as if I was bothered by one or another religion or not.

But you certainly must make a fortune with mind reading while looking in your glass globe on fun fairs!
izzythepush

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 01:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
How do you think Pinkie squares his Islamophobic bigotry with his support for Trump selling the F-35 fighter to the UAE?

Either he’s wrong about Muslims or he’s wrong about Trump.

And too stupid to recognise the inherent contradiction in such fuckwittery.

What a muppet.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 03:52 pm
Quote:
One Chart Shows How Useless Dr. Fauci's 'Advice' Is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ep3wegeU8AA4zkl?format=jpg&name=small
Quote:
Why, it’s almost as if Fauci’s chosen prescriptions of lock downs and mask wearing (and until recently, closing schools) aren’t having the effect he said they’d have. If restrictions lead to lower infection totals and hospitalizations, you should see Florida at the top of that chart, not places like California and New York, that latter of which Fauci previously proclaimed had “done it right.” In reality, Florida, which has been mostly restriction free since way back in September, is still doing better than all the more lauded blue states. You’d think an expert of Fauci’s class could recognize the lack of correlation between hospitalizations and his assertions, leading to him evolving his thoughts on the matter. But all he does is double down because that’s all government bureaucrats ever do.

Be very afraid and above all shut up and obey.
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/12/23/one-chart-shows-how-pointless-dr-faucis-advice-is-n299125
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 03:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

How do you think Pinkie squares his Islamophobic bigotry with his support for Trump selling the F-35 fighter to the UAE?

Either he’s wrong about Muslims or he’s wrong about Trump.

And too stupid to recognise the inherent contradiction in such fuckwittery.

What a muppet.

A PM to Walter would have done nicely.

Also Islamophobia is not a word it is a club used by stupid and cowardly people to stop any meaningful dialogue about Islam and the hate it teaches.
izzythepush

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 04:10 pm
I do not talk to to brainwashed jam,
I do not like the brain dead man.
I will not talk to him at the Klan
I will not talk to the grunt muttering can.
He is so very bad you see,
Society’s necrotic leprosy.
I do not like his Nazi plan,
He really is a brain dead man.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 04:11 pm
Biden's boss is talking.
Quote:
China Demands Biden Return U.S. to Iran Nuclear Deal

Quote:
Communist China on Monday demanded the United States to return to the Iran nuclear deal and end all sanctions placed on Tehran under President Donald Trump’s watch once Joe Biden moves into the White House.

“The US shall return to the Iran nuclear deal as soon as possible and without any preconditions, and the US should also scrap all sanctions imposed on Iran, other third-party entities and individuals,” Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in a video conference with other four signatories of the 2015 nuclear accord.

Biden will do what they say. If he does take office, we will be a colony of China subject to their commands. We will also be a Banana Republic.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 04:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And the purpose of that? Still waiting on that spine, I see.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 04:21 pm
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 06:05 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I think this may be one of your best, it just sings
InfraBlue

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 06:21 pm
@coldjoint,
So, what's your take on Trump selling F-35 fighter jets to Islam?
Sturgis

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 06:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
I'm sure it's part of the Trumpian plan to help whittle down the national debt...

While mulling over this, may I interest you in the purchase of quality swampland or an active volcano vacation spot? (It's really hot!)

0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 06:51 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

So, what's your take on Trump selling F-35 fighter jets to Islam?

They do not need jets to beat us, they just need cowards that are afraid to tell them their religion is hateful, intolerant and violent. Look at Western Europe.
Builder

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 06:56 pm
Seen on social media this morning;

Run your $600 through a Dominion voting machine, and turn it into $60,000.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 07:33 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I think this may be one of your best, it just sings

I could swear I responded.
0 Replies