monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:22 am
@hightor,
Quote:
You, on the other hand, regularly post lies.

Well, that makes me no different than you. Anything else?
hightor

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:31 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Well, that makes me no different than you.

When I call you out on your lies I post supporting evidence. Evidence which, as of yet, you have never been willing to acknowledge or able to disprove.

So, do you even care that Daniel Horowitz played you for a fool?
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:32 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Well, that makes me no different than you.

When I call you out on your lies I post supporting evidence. Evidence which, as of yet, you have never been willing to acknowledge or able to disprove.

So, do you even care that Daniel Horowitz played you for a fool?

The NYT does your thinking for you. Only a fool lets someone do their thinking for them. Again, anything else?
Rebelofnj

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:34 am
@coldjoint,
We all know you support Trump.

That doesn't explain why you don't want to spend 5 seconds to look up the word "insurrection" in a PDF. Why not verify what your preferred new sources say?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:35 am
Quote:
Democrat Insanity: COVID Relief Bill Includes Policy Statement On Reincarnation Of The Dalai Lama

Do you really want these idiots running this country?
https://conservativefiringline.com/democrat-insanity-covid-relief-bill-includes-policy-statement-on-reincarnation-of-the-dalai-lama/
Rebelofnj

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:40 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The NYT does your thinking for you. Only a fool lets someone do their thinking for them. Again, anything else?

also coldjoint wrote:
I am not going to read the bill, I firmly believe the Democrats will do anything to seize power. I believe my source.

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:48 am
Quote:
Klobuchar: ‘We Have the Votes’ to Override COVID Relief Veto, Trump ‘Should Not Be Doing This Right Now’

Someone should let her know it cannot be overridden until it is vetoed.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/22/klobuchar-we-have-the-votes-to-override-covid-relief-veto-trump-should-not-be-doing-this-right-now/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
It is described fully in the bill (page 5,098 in the PDF) that the US has the right to place sanctions on China if they continue to interfere with the succession process of the Dalai Lama, as it "would represent a clear abuse of the right to religious freedom of Tibetan Buddhists and the Tibetan people."
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf

This section was previously voted on as H.R.4331 - Tibetan Policy and Support Act of 2019. 229 Democrat congressmen and 163 Republican congressmen voted Yes on the bill, while 21 Republicans and 1 Independent voted No.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/4331/text

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:54 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

also coldjoint wrote:
I am not going to read the bill, I firmly believe the Democrats will do anything to seize power. I believe my source.

Your point? People can read.
farmerman

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
its the sheer ignorancce of whats actually happening that makes your posts unique pinky.
Rebelofnj

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:03 pm
Democrats pressure McConnell to give in to Trump’s demand for $2,000 stimulus checks: ‘Let’s do it!’

Quote:
In a surprise video address on Tuesday night, President Trump said something House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) could finally get behind: The proposed stimulus checks of $600 in Congress’s coronavirus economic relief bill is “ridiculously low” and should be increased to $2,000.

“Democrats are ready to bring this to the Floor this week by unanimous consent,” Pelosi posted on Twitter. “Let’s do it!”

While some congressional Democrats expressed their frustrations over the president’s timing one day after a nearly $900 billion bill was passed by Congress, others seized on Trump’s demand and put pressure on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his fellow Republicans to make the deal happen.

“Seems like [McConnell] is now the only roadblock to getting the American people $2,000 checks” tweeted Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.).

“I’m in. Whaddya say, Mitch?” tweeted Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.). “Let’s not get bogged down with ideological offsets and unrelated items and just DO THIS! The American people deserve it.”

The president’s demands come after about nine months of arduous negotiations between Republicans and Democrats that Trump largely stayed away from. Trump suggested Tuesday that he would not immediately sign off on the aid package for millions of Americans, which he described as “a disgrace.”

If the president refuses to sign the bill, the consequences would be significant and severe, from hundreds of billions of dollars in economic aid being frozen to a government shutdown next week. The high-stakes Senate runoff for the two seats in Georgia, which will decide control of the chamber next month, could also be upended.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/23/pelosi-trump-stimulus-democrats-mcconnell/
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:03 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

It is described fully in the bill (page 5,098 in the PDF) that the US has the right to place sanctions on China if they continue to interfere with the succession process of the Dalai Lama, as it "would represent a clear abuse of the right to religious freedom of Tibetan Buddhists and the Tibetan people."
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf

This section was previously voted on as H.R.4331 - Tibetan Policy and Support Act of 2019. 229 Democrat congressmen and 163 Republican congressman voted Yes on the bill, while 21 Republicans and 1 Independent voted No.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/4331/text

This is a Covid relief bill for Americans and they are last on the list. It is ridiculous sending money overseas when it is clearly needed right here.

Take your 600 dollars and shut up is not what the citizens need or should tolerate.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:04 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

its the sheer ignorancce of whats actually happening that makes your posts unique pinky.

Your expertise from personal experience with ignorance does not apply to me.
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:11 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Well, at least cold joint and old boy are on for a $2,000 stimulus check!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:11 pm
Quote:
Americans bought 73% more guns in 2020, overall approximately 21 million

Something BLM and Anti-Fa should keep in mind.
https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/americans-bought-73-guns-2020-overall-approximately-21-million/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

This is a Covid relief bill for Americans and they are last on the list. It is ridiculous sending money overseas when it is clearly needed right here.

Take your 600 dollars and shut up is not what the citizens need or should tolerate.

You and I both agree. Trump and the Congressional Democrats also agree, which is why they are now pushing for $2,000 for Americans.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
This is a Covid relief bill for Americans and they are last on the list.

No, it's a year-end spending bill with covid19 relief attached to it. Rolling Eyes

Pay attention.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:28 pm
@hightor,
I'd thought even "someone" would have noticed that the 5,593-page bill includes new stimulus checks, tax cuts and a range of other initiatives.

Seems, his paying attention is even more reduced than I feared.
BillW

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:30 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

No, it's a year-end spending bill with covid19 relief attached to it. Rolling Eyes

Pay attention.

The Dems are making the $2,000 an extra a stand alone bill - the most important point of the bill already passed, as hightor points out, it is the big, big spending bill. Without that passed, the government shuts down on Monday. Just needs dumbo's signature!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 12:35 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Pay attention.

It is an anti-American bill from an anti-American establishment of corrupt career politicians.
0 Replies