monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Recently Trump revealed that he knew all along that the Covid 19 virus was dangerous. Up till that point he was denying its lethality and
trnsmission rate.
Hes been lying his ass off on everything for our years . Why should anyone expect him to have any credibility at all??
OOh I know, his Russian operatives that invade the internet with scads of new and useless garbage
BillW

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:23 pm
@farmerman,
Same applies to cj - two peas in a pod loving and lying to each other........
MontereyJack

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:23 pm
@coldjoint,
What trump has is an extremely lengthy record of being WROMG, more than 20000 lies, mistruths, pure factless inventions and malignant disinformaton about everything and everybody. Franklin Graham is a blatant toady who ignores facts and reality in service of an incompetent buffoon.
farmerman

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Recently Trump revealed that he knew all along that the Covid 19 virus was dangerous. Up till that point he was denying its lethality and
trnsmission rate.
Hes been lying his ass off on everything for many many years and the last four in particular . Why should I honor him with any credibility at all??
OOh I know, his Russian operatives that invade the internet with scads of new and useless garbage

GODDAM hes been exposed, found out, his lack of concern for the nation's welfare and his total disdain for America. Hes a seditious Fagin
BillW

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 07:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
20,000 was in July, as of early Nov, it was over 25,000. He has been going at a.much higher rate since then, up to 50 a day. That would be almost another 3,000 - so, he is probably pushing close to 30,000 as of New Years. The Washington Post says they can't keep up with them all anymore!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/22/president-trump-is-averaging-more-than-50-false-or-misleading-claims-day/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 08:08 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Same applies to cj - two peas in a pod loving and lying to each other........

Same lying troll who cannot back up his accusations. Where are my posts proving what you said?
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-5173#post-7092681
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 08:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Up till that point he was denying its lethality

99.7% survive.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I know the difference between excuses and the facts.
But apparently don't know, or as is more likely - willingly ignore the information / facts that are necessary to enable someone to arrive at an informed decision.

So far, I've seen plenty of irregularities, but little and more often no evidence of fraud. Almost every time I read something you present as evidence (and there has been a lot of your so called evidence that I've read, though obviously not everything you've posted), it is missing information vital to making an informed decision. The sheer volume of times reports are presented like this suggest a fraud against the American people is trying to be committed...by those claiming fraud. The sheer volume of court cases lost suggest the same.
coldjoint

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 08:49 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
I know the difference between excuses and the facts.
But apparently don't know, or as is more likely - willingly ignore the information / facts necessary to enable someone to arrive at an informed decision

More than enough evidence for me. It is way past time to worry about how I came to my decision. It is more than rational and reasoned and informed.
vikorr

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Obviously the courts disagree.

And you don't seem to have any credible reason to believe in a widespread conspiracy by the courts that keep denying the many, many lawsuits Trump's supporters have been filing, alleging fraud.

Other people arrive at the same conclusion as the courts...simply by asking for the information necessary to making informed decisions. Ie. there is nothing at all surpring to me about the number of claims they have thrown out for lack of evidence.
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 09:04 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr, as I have pointed out many times before, this are no even irregularities, they are anomalies that must be explained. And, the explanation belongs to the accuser, which they haven't done. Therefore, the courts kick the cases out of court.

Many of the anomalies are easily explained as setups that were created by theRump, the fact that this was a record breaking voter output and there has been a tremendous amount of rhetoric (spoken as well as written into cases) that claim fraud. When Rump attorneys are asked if they declare there was fraud in open court, they say no.

It is simply all bs and explainable anomalies, no irregularities. Oh, and all possible, maybe even bad vote totals do not collectively add up to enough to change the vote. The court will not take up these court cases because they won't change outcome.

It is also a proven fact that voter suppression and disenfranchisement by Republicans is material and should be reviewed for the future. This type of activity is jailable and deplorable!
vikorr

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 09:10 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
this are no even irregularities, they are anomalies that must be explained
Is not anomaly another name for irregularity? Anomalies being away from the norm / not fitting into the pattern / not within the rules (ie. irregular).

As for Trump setting them up - that is always a possibility. He did pre-empt his court challenges if he lost, saying it was going to be a corrupt election. And given his personality, it is a distinct possibility...if the irregularities don't have other explanations, as you mention.

However the main thing is - the courts find no evidence of fraud over and over, and there is nothing at all to indicate widespread conspiracy there, meaning they all arrived at their conlcusions independently, meaning there is no fraud...except by those trying to say there is a fraud.
BillW

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 09:50 pm
@vikorr,
There are vast differences in the Accounting world. To be an irregularity, it must be proven by true evidence. Until proven, it is an anomaly. Having been an Accountant and Auditor for many years, well, as you see, there is a major difference.

1. An accounting irregularity is an entry or statement that does not conform to the normal laws, practises and rules of the accounting profession, having the deliberate intent to deceive or defraud. Accounting irregularities can consist of intentionally misstating amounts and other information in financial statements, or omitting information required to be disclosed. Accounting irregularities are commonly distinguished from unintentional mistakes or errors.

Accounting irregularities are often committed as a means to an end, for example assets misappropriations may be concealed by using irregular accounting entries and profit overstatements may inflate the year end bonuses to perpetrators.

2.After sample is selected we examine it , perform audit procedures on it. Then we get misstatements / deviations.
Now if misstatement / deviation is such that it’s not going to repeat again and again then , for example it happened because employee got heart attack then such things are called anomaly.

Now anomalies are ignored while doing projections about misstatements / deviations in population, as they are of non recurring nature. Or, they show a change in the character and become the new norm.
coldjoint

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 10:15 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

There are vast differences in the Accounting world. To be an irregularity, it must be proven by true evidence. Until proven, it is an anomaly. Having been an Accountant and Auditor for many years, well, as you see, there is a major difference.

1. An accounting irregularity is an entry or statement that does not conform to the normal laws, practises and rules of the accounting profession, having the deliberate intent to deceive or defraud. Accounting irregularities can consist of intentionally misstating amounts and other information in financial statements, or omitting information required to be disclosed. Accounting irregularities are commonly distinguished from unintentional mistakes or errors.

Accounting irregularities are often committed as a means to an end, for example assets misappropriations may be concealed by using irregular accounting entries and profit overstatements may inflate the year end bonuses to perpetrators.

2.After sample is selected we examine it , perform audit procedures on it. Then we get misstatements / deviations.
Now if misstatement / deviation is such that it’s not going to repeat again and again then , for example it happened because employee got heart attack then such things are called anomaly.

Now anomalies are ignored while doing projections about misstatements / deviations in population, as they are of non recurring nature. Or, they show a change in the character and become the new norm.

Now explain the anomaly when a county will not give its own state legislature its voting machines to audit.
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 19 Dec, 2020 10:15 pm
@BillW,
vikorr, BTW, the irregularity might just be an exception that is curable and not material. But, these are not in the normal course of business either, are mistakes and are therefore no longer an anomaly. Even though they are, as you say, still an anomaly - if you get my meaning😋
Walter Hinteler

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 12:25 am
@BillW,
Since there's a new variant of the virus - will it be called now "English virus", "British virus" or "UK virus"?
BillW

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 12:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
How about the Boris Virus?
theRump Virus over here, the Boris Virus over there!
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 12:56 am
Quote:

Trump is fundraising off Georgia runoffs, but his PAC is spending none of it on the candidates

PACs are spending millions on the races, but so far Trump's is not one of them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-pac-fundraising-off-georgia-runoffs-spending-candidates/story?id=74809718&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_hero_related
0 Replies

vikorr

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 04:43 am
@BillW,
Quote:
Fair enough. Although even though you can audit an election, I wouldn't compare it to accounting - there would be some similarities I'm sure, but also a great many more differences (presumable no accounts, no true ownership of account issues, no transfers, no decimal numbers, no tax implications, no true writeoffs, no depreciation, and all the many variations that can take place within those details).

Ie. While the comment is fair enough, I'm dubious they are using irregularities in that sense...and if they are, only a very small percentage would be understanding it in that way.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 05:32 am
After legal threat, Fox airs news package debunking election fraud claims made by its own hosts
0 Replies