monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 06:47 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
Did you know Doctor Jill Biden? Tucker Carlson proved she was a genius too
If I wih to correspond with you, Ill pull your leash, WHOOSA GOO BOY??

You just are not good at that kind of post.
0 Replies

BillW

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 07:01 pm
@revelette3,
rev,.I feel.ya!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 07:19 pm
Quote:
MI Democrat Sec Of State Benson REFUSES To Testify Before Legislative Oversight Committees

Why would she do that? She could not possibly have anything to hide. It is her chance to prove nothing fraudulent went on.

Quote:
State Rep. Mary Whiteford (R) said she supports giving the committee subpoena power to compel Benson or other relevant witnesses to testify about the 2020 election.

“People deserve answers, and I am fighting hard to make sure a fair and honest investigation is conducted into each and every irregularity that occurred. To accomplish that, we must have a full and thorough statewide audit and we must give our Oversight Committee the subpoena power it needs to hold the Secretary of State accountable,” she said in a news release.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-democrat-sec-state-benson-refuses-testify-legislative-oversight-committees/
MontereyJack

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 07:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Because this is a classic republican WITCHHUNT, because they're determined to find something wrong, even if they have to invent it, becasuse there was nothing wrong. trump lost because he has disgusted 80 milllon americans for four years. he lost. get over it.
coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 07:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Because this is a classic republican WITCHHUNT, because they're determined to find something wrong, even if they have to invent it, becasuse there was nothing wrong. trump lost because he has disgusted 80 milllon americans for four years. he lost. get over it.

They have found plenty wrong already. It is not a witch hunt, she already tried to cover up the forensic results. She lost.

And, again, another post that is complete projection. Learn something new.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 07:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
and because fairness and justice are the last thing republicans want. they want to find a pretext, any pretext, to keep their baseless claims of fraud alive while they try to find another futile way to try to steal the election.
BillW

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
......even their coup failed! Now, they just look, ahhh well - silly!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

and because fairness and justice are the last thing republicans want. they want to find a pretext, any pretext, to keep their baseless claims of fraud alive while they try to find another futile way to try to steal the election.

If the Democrats were interested in fairness they never would have attacked Kavanaugh. If they were interested in justice Comey, McCabe, Brennan, and Clapper would be in jail for lying to Congress.

Projection. Democrats are dishonest morally bankrupt, anti-American scum.
0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

It's over - theRump lost. They're inability to see and accept this reality points to far deeper issues. That's what makes them so dangerous. These hangers-on are NOT stable individuals.
coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:45 pm
Quote:
Sen.-elect Tommy Tuberville to object electoral votes on Jan. 6

That is a good thing.
Quote:
Senator-elect Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) may be joining Republican efforts to challenge the electoral college vote count on January 6.

According to reports on Thursday, Tuberville is likely to join Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) in this effort to push against votes for Joe Biden. When both chambers of Congress meet, Brooks indicated he plans to reject the electoral college vote submissions from states with flawed election systems.

Brooks also noted it is within Congress’ lawful authority to “accept or reject electoral college submissions from states” that are “not worthy” of their trust.

https://www.oann.com/sen-elect-tommy-tuberville-to-object-electoral-votes-on-jan-6/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:49 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

It's over - theRump lost. They're inability to see and accept this reality points to far deeper issues. That's what makes them so dangerous. These hangers-on are NOT stable individuals.

Are they as dangerous as the Democrats that never accepted Trump? So far Trump supporters are non-violent unlike Democratic brown shirts known as BLM or Anti-Fa.

Biden will be conceding shortly.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:54 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

It's only over when you admit you've lost. Ain't gonn'a happen.
coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 08:58 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Wilso wrote:

It's only over when you admit you've lost. Ain't gonn'a happen.

That is because Trump did not lose, he was cheated and it is more than obvious that he was. Americans will not let it happen.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 09:12 pm
A Native American as Interior Secretary feels right.
RABEL222

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 09:19 pm
@snood,
I read where some nut set up a black k Santa on his lawn
Every one knows Santa has always been white. The world has gone crazy. Next someone is going to claim Jesus Christ was black. When is this insanity going to end?
coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 09:27 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

A Native American as Interior Secretary feels right.

Hell yeah, does not matter if he or she can do the job. Stupid is as stupid does.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 09:31 pm
Quote:
Exclusive — David Mamet Warns Americans Are Giving Up Their Rights Under Coronavirus Lockdowns: ‘We’ve Forgotten the Constitution’

Common sense from Hollywood. A welcome change.
Quote:
During the interview, Mamet made the provocative claim that the west is in effect killing itself by submitting to fear.

“What we’re seeing is a populace that’s gone nuts and I’ve got a new book coming out called Journal of the Plague Year where I try to reason my way through the way that the west is committing suicide,” he said. “What we’re doing to commit suicide is we’ve forgotten the Constitution.”

He added: “Basically, we human beings have the capacity to be sheep. If we don’t believe in God and if we don’t believe in our country, we’re going to believe in any mumbo jumbo that comes along. And by the time we look around, it’s too late.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/17/david-mamet-warns-americans-are-giving-up-their-rights-under-coronavirus-lockdowns-weve-forgotten-the-constitution/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 09:48 pm
https://fraudspotters.com/statistics-about-dominion-election-fraud/
Quote:
Statistical analysis of past presidential races supports the view that in 2020, in counties where Dominion Machines were deployed, the voting outcomes were on average (nationwide) approximately 1.5% higher for Joe Biden and 1.5% lower for Donald Trump after adjusting for other demographic and past voting preferences. Upon running hundreds of models, I would say the national average effect appears to be somewhere between 1.0% and 1.6%.

For Dominion to have switched the election from Trump to Biden, it would have had to have increased Biden outcomes (with a corresponding reduction in Trump outcomes) by 0.3% in Georgia, 0.6% in Arizona, 2.1% in Wisconsin, and 2.5% in Nevada. The apparent average “Dominion Effect” is greater than the margin in Arizona and Georgia, and close to the margin for Wisconsin and Nevada. It is not hard to picture a scenario where the actual effect in Wisconsin and Nevada was greater than the national average and would have changed the current reported outcome in those two states.

Assuming the “Dominion Effect” is real, it is possible that an audit of these machines would overturn the election.

These results are scientifically valid and typically have a p-value of less than 1%, meaning the chances of this math occurring randomly are less than 1 in 100. This article, and its FAQ, shows many ways to model the “Dominion Effect.”

The best way to restore faith in the system is to audit the Dominion voting machines in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Wisconsin.

The study is between these two paragraphs at the link.
Quote:
Feel free to use this data and analysis as you see fit. If you find that I did something wrong, please politely tell me, and I’ll gladly update my post.

I do not wish to be a part of any sort of misinformation, which is why I am being fully transparent in showing my data sources, methods, and identity. I wish to have cordial dialogue with those who disagree. Please note, I have a FAQ page to respond to questions about this analysis. It is always possible for statistical models to show something different than what one thinks they are showing, and I can readily admit that. If my analysis and/or data have issues, I want to know about it and I want to correct this post.

We are all fellow citizens, and I recommend we become united in our effort to support transparency as it pertains to democracy.

I recommend we audit the machines.

https://fraudspotters.com/statistics-about-dominion-election-fraud/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Dec, 2020 11:54 pm
Quote:
In the midst of all of this, the CDC itself finally updated its own estimates of the infection fatality rate of Covid-19. The CDC wisely took account of the huge demographic stratification of severe outcomes. There is not one rate that applies to the whole population or to any particular individual. There are only backward looking estimates of outcomes. They are all follows:

0.003% for 0-19 years

0.02% for 20-49 years

0.5% for 50-69 years

5.4% for 70+ years

Flipping the data to state it by survival rate by age:

99.997% for 0-19 years

99.98% for 20-49 years

99.5% for 50-69 years

94.6% for 70+ years

This is not worth our economy. This is not the killer the media makes it out to be. Putting people out of work for this is by design. It is always the same people. The ones who told us Trump was an agent of Russia. The ones that told us we would never has a vaccine in a year, and the same people telling you there was no fraud.

Why do people still believe them?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/decimal-point-blew-world?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Dec, 2020 12:40 am
Quote:
Ivermectin is effective for COVID-19: meta analysis of 26 studies

Some people think the people that kept this drug from the public should be indicted for mass murder.
The vaccine was not necessary, except to make money and exercise control. This drug stops transmission of the disease. It also keeps people from catching it.

https://ivmmeta.com/
0 Replies