monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 05:42 pm
Quote:
2020 Election Investigative Documentary: Who’s Stealing America?

https://www.ntd.com/2020-election-investigation-who-is-stealing-america_540191.html
Watch and learn.
coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:16 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

There is also this part that will be difficult to overcome for those wanting to toss allegedly fraudulent votes:
Quote:
Once an objection is heard from a member of each house of Congress, senators and representatives will retreat to their chambers on opposite sides of the Capitol for a two-hour debate and then a vote on whether to disqualify a state’s votes. Both the Democratic-controlled House and Republican-controlled Senate would have to agree to toss out a state’s electoral votes

As I said before, The House under Pelosi and The Senate under McConnell will most likely not toss out any votes.

It is not there job to toss out votes. They decide if there was fraud. If they believe there was they will object and do not have to prove anything. It has been proven to THEM.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:19 pm
@coldjoint,
that question is clear. Trump is trying to stealk america. It's clear. He lost because what he wants is only what HE wants, not what the country wants. So we voted him out. ASll the conspiracy theories he has promoted have been debunked and quashed by the courts. That's the facts. He lost and we're sending himl bacvk to florida. Well, maybe Moscow, snce apparentluy his florida neighbpors don't want him living full time at mar a loco.
BillW

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Nothing to earn, repeat of same old bs lies, move on!

Whining again and spreading lies. You are too young for a whine cellar and I know I told you no more lollipops, but you are torn up and hurting bad - sooooo, here ------->
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/66829772/my-life-is-the-worst-i-lost-my-lollipop.jpg

You will wake up tomorrow and guess what -

TRUMP STILL LOST --- HA! HA! HA!
(Take care of your lollipop better, no more for you little girl! You're going to have to grow up at sometime🙄)
coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
ASll the conspiracy theories he has promoted have been debunked and quashed by the courts.

No they have not. The data that shows fraud has never been debunked, The courts refuse to look at it. It is not anywhere near over.
coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:28 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Nothing to earn, repeat of same old bs lies, move on!

Whining again and spreading lies. You are too young for a whine cellar and I know I told you no more lollipops, but you are torn up and hurting bad - sooooo, here ------->
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/66829772/my-life-is-the-worst-i-lost-my-lollipop.jpg

You will wake up tomorrow and guess what -

TRUMP STILL LOST --- HA! HA! HA!

They are not lies. You listen to the liars, proven liars. Trump took the media's credibility and they are not getting it back.

Trolling again, name calling again, and spamming capital letters. At least you are good for something. Everyone loves a suck up.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
ASll the conspiracy theories he has promoted have been debunked and quashed by the courts.

No they have not. The data that shows fraud has never been debunked, The courts refuse to look at it. It is not anywhere near over.

The only reason it’s “not near” over is because it’s so far past over that we can barely see it in our rear view mirrors. It’s been over since Biden first reached 270 electoral votes - over a month ago. You and your whiny, destructive bitch of a president have just decided you are going to live in a made-up world and try to destroy everything because most people aren’t going to live there with you.

We will go on without you. If we win in Georgia, we will get to more than repair some of the mess your sick daddy made.

But even if we don’t, we will be breathing sighs of relief for the rest of our lives because we got Trump’s ridiculous, clueless, stupid ass out of the White House.

Deal with it.
Builder

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 07:11 pm
@snood,
Quote:
We will go on without you. If we win in Georgia, we will get to more than repair some of the mess your sick daddy made.

A blind man on a galloping horse can see that the numbers don't add up in that sham you call an election. Your president got ten million more votes than in 2016, and you want people to think Biden got more votes than Obama? Really?

And I've asked you before to outline what you've called "carnage" and "the mess" you're imagining your president caused. but you don't have a clue there, either.

snood

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 07:24 pm
@Builder,
“A blind man on a galloping horse” could evidently see more than courts with Republican judges or state’s attorneys general could see in more than fifty cases where supposed voting fraud was raised. That blind dude could see more than the Supreme Court could see. More than Trump’s handpicked butt buddy of an Attorney General could see.

You and your blind man and your galloping horse are all going to have to deal with a world where Biden/Harris won.

Why don’t you all just make believe you’re grownups, get a stiff upper lip, and stfu whining.
derpydoo

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 07:39 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Trump’s handpicked butt buddy

Homophobia is very A-Ok when democrats espouse it. Democrats are morally superior, that's why when governor Cuomo said that he supports all women who claim sexual harassments and assault, he meant except the one who accused him. The democrat's are very moral people.

Trump didn't prove any fraud, because he was never allowed to argue his case in the first place. that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that no shenanigans occurred.

One thing that is certain, is that no judges were threatened. None at all. The democrats have never threatened anyone before or murdered anyone before.

Never.

As we know, it is all the fault of the Russians.
coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:03 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Chinese puppets are what you have fraudulently elected and it will be proven shortly. It is already proven Biden is severely compromised.

Also Rand Paul seems to have enough proof already. Expect a challenge in the Congress.
BillW

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:09 pm
@derpydoo,
What a bunch of straw man malarkey, WOW! Couldn't even find somewhere to begin with that much illogical hooey!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:11 pm
Quote:
With many Republicans accepting a fraudulent election, we now see who has the will to fight for America

Quote:
It’s unfortunate that we have to continue to hammer home the reality that this election is far from settled, that there are multiple avenues through which a righteous outcome can be realized before it truly is too late. It’s hard enough fighting mainstream media, Big Tech, and Democrat lies. It’s a whole different can of worms when conservatives tuck tail and start going along to get along.

When the dust settles on the dawn of a second term for President Trump, we must remember who abandoned him—and America—in an effort to preserve their own careers.

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/16/with-many-republicans-accepting-a-fraudulent-election-we-now-see-who-has-the-will-to-fight-for-america/

0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Chinese puppets are what you have fraudulently elected and it will be proven shortly. It is already proven Biden is severely compromised.

Also Rand Paul seems to have enough proof already. Expect a challenge in the Congress.

Every time you say that, I chuckle knowing Ivanka has 16 Chinese trademarks ranging from make up to caskets. That's a proven fact now, not later.

I wouldn't bet on any Republican making any noise in Congress. Ole Mitch put his foot down. It's been no secret how much most Republicans can't stand Trump, they dealt with him because they had to. Now Trump is going to be left in the dust, where he belongs.
coldjoint

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Every time you say that, I chuckle knowing Ivanka has 16 Chinese trademarks ranging from make up to caskets. That's a proven fact now, not later.

I wouldn't bet on any Republican making any noise in Congress. Ole Mitch put his foot down. It's been no secret how much most Republicans can't stand Trump, they dealt with him because they had to. Now Trump is going to be left in the dust, where he belongs.

I remember Glitterbag saying the same thing about Ivanka. Snort.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:34 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Why don’t you all just make believe you’re grownups, get a stiff upper lip, and stfu whining.

You mean like you lot did (not) for the last four years? PMSL.

And I'll take it from your lack of response to my repeated questions, that there was no carnage or mess left by your current president.

0 Replies

BillW

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
"Dust", I don't think that dust is what it is - or, maybe it's dust off of bull ****? Yeah, that's the ticket, " BULL **** DUST!" 😜😝🙃

Why do these butt holes just love to lose. They could of just lost once and been done with if. Now they've lost hundreds of times, each time showing more stupidity and pig headedness!!!!!!!!!
neptuneblue

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:42 pm
@BillW,
Mitch still wields power. One Republican steps out of line and into the limelight will be stripped of any committee seat. That's probably already been conveyed and will be reiterated again right before the session.

BillW

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:54 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue - regarding these matters, I'm not in the least bit worried. This particular action is the most stupid of all their "tricks", has the least chance of working and anyone causing problems will not only loose favor with Mitch the Bitch, but loose favor in their district also. One exception might be Rand Paul. But, it will still be a futile effort and yet another loss for them. And, each of these insane acts makes them all the more like Don Quixote fighting windmills! In this way, these asinine actions make Dems look.better, hhhmmmmm.
BillW

Wed 16 Dec, 2020 09:01 pm
@BillW,
Actually, the Repukes are becoming funnier and funnier in their stupidity and whining - WAH WAH WAH!!!!!! Keep going boys and girls, you're losing sane GOPers by the thousands every day.