monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Brand X

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:05 pm
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
13m
PRESIDENT TRUMP: “They rigged our Presidential election, but we will still win it. We will still win it.”

“We’ll be going up to the Supreme Court very shortly.”
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
It appears that there is a wide ranging conspiracy theory that involves:

- all the vote counters being corrupt against Trump(even though they were employed under Trump's administration)
- all the computer programmers being corrupt (even though the computer programers and the programs were likely audited prior to the election under Trump's administration)
- all the court judges being corrupt (probably a lot of them appointed by Trump's administration)
...and they were so corrupt under his administration that he pre-empted the corruption prior to the election...but apparently knowing it was coming...didn't do anything about it.

That is such a far fetched scenario - as is the 'evidence' that keeps getting presented by Trump's supporters, where they keep providing only half the information needed to make informed decisions.

The scenario that best fits the above information, is that Trump can't stand losing and is running a disinformation campaign.
Brand X

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:37 pm
Trump wants a participation trophy.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:37 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

- all the vote counters being corrupt against Trump(even though they were employed under Trump's administration)
- all the computer programmers being corrupt (even though the computer programers and the programs were likely audited prior to the election under Trump's administration)
- all the court judges being corrupt (probably a lot of them appointed by Trump's administration)
...and they were so corrupt under his administration that he pre-empted the corruption prior to the election...but apparently knowing it was coming...didn't do anything about it.

That is such a far fetched scenario - as is the 'evidence' that keeps getting presented by Trump's supporters, where they keep providing only half the information needed to make informed decisions.

The scenario that best fits the above information, is that Trump can't stand losing and is running a disinformation campaign.

All of that and you did not mention any facts for Trump. The first and most obvious is the amounts of votes for guy that could not excite himself. The down ballot failure that never happens to a party, with a few exceptions, whose candidate wins the presidency. The bellwether counties, Trump won all but one. And the graphs and data that show statistically impossible results.

The media has demonized Trump where the brainwashed sycophants think Trump is doing this for grins. There is ample evidence that the media has simply blocked or not reported on.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:38 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Trump wants a participation trophy.

And you will come in second in the trolling contest. We already have a winner.
vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
All of that and you did not mention any facts for Trump. the first and most obvious is the amounts of votes for guy that could not excite himself.
This is you simply failing to understand the sheer degree and volume of dislike for Trump. Yes, there is a great deal of good will for him also ...which doesn't invalidate the degree and amount of dislike. There is a reason he is called the most divisive president in US history.

Not sure why you are talking about which areas Trump won - no one is aguing against such. I'm pretty sure everyone admits he won what he won.

You've seen me acknowledge statistical anomolies. Often it is also in conjuction with 'where is the other 1/2 of the information necessary to making an informed decision'

I don't know what a down ballot failure is, and a search didn't reveal any actual explanation - just people talking about it.

None of your objections changes:

Quote:

MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
yes we do. you.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:00 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
This is you simply failing to understand the sheer degree and volume of dislike for Trump.

Wrong. I live here ad in a blue state. I do not and have not seen that. That is the narrative. It seems like you and it are attached at the hip.

Again, there is ample evidence of fraud and much of the electorate doubts the election was fair. That alone requires an investigation.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

yes we do. you.

If you are not going to add anything you could just stay out of this.
vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Wrong. I live here ad in a blue state. I do not and have not seen that. That is the narrative. It seems like you and it are attached at the hip.
The degree and volume of dislike for Trump is nothing new. It has been evident for anyone with eyes to see, pretty much since his inauguration, and it has only grown as the years passed. On the other side, Trump had enough support to win a Presidency, and the liking of Trump has also grown as the years passed.

It seems strange to me you think I'm being unfairly influenced by the media when I openly state two things:
- I can see how his support has grown, and at the same time
- I can see how the dislike has grown
Apparently the same media that promotes propaganda against Trump promotes truth for Trump.

The most obvious answer is you simply don't want to see what you don't want to see.
MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@coldjoint,
You added nothing yourself. just stop the baseless conspiracy theorizing, for one thing. and don't theorize about election procedures or statistics. since you know nothing about either of them and guess wrong.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:23 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
The degree and volume of dislike for Trump is nothing new. It has been evident for anyone with eyes to see, pretty much since his inauguration, and it has only grown as the years passed. On the other side, Trump had enough support to win a Presidency, and the liking of Trump has also grown as the years passed.

It seems strange to me you think I'm being unfairly influenced by the media when I openly state two things:
- I can see how his support has grown, and at the same time
- I can see how the dislike has grown
Apparently the same media that promotes propaganda against Trump promotes truth for Trump.

The most obvious answer is you simply don't want to see what you don't want to see.

The most obvious answer is that you are just another one who wants to tell people what they believe and why. That does not fly with me. I stand by what I have said.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 08:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
baseless conspiracy theorizing,

The only thing baseless around here is you.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 09:01 pm
Quote:
"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."
-- Trump tonight

Quote:
Jay Rosen
@jayrosen_nyu
20m
He will never say it better. He distilled it all the way down. With impurities removed, the conservative movement is this.

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 09:28 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."
-- Trump tonight

Quote:
Jay Rosen
@jayrosen_nyu
20m
He will never say it better. He distilled it all the way down. With impurities removed, the conservative movement is this.

Jay Rosen is one disingenuous SOB. Taking that out of context. We already know about your character. No wonder you would pick up on this.

The victims are victims of massive fraud and there are 80 million of them.

snood

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 09:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Since the voting in GA is corrupted, do you think the republicans should vote in the runoffs, or sit it out and boycott?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 10:26 pm
Quote:
Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone

Quote:
Phill Kline, the director of the Amistad Project, argues in this paper that the Dec. 8 "safe harbor" deadline does not apply when there have been "flagrant violations of state election laws" that have "affected the outcome of the popular vote."

The Amistad Project has filed litigation in several of the swing states, where they argue that "more than 1.2 million potentially fraudulent ballots" were the result of illegal conduct by state and local officials. They say that in each of the disputed swing states "the number of potentially fraudulent ballots far exceeds the margin separating the leading presidential candidate."

According to the white paper, the only date in the election process set by the Constitution is "the assumption of office by the President on January 20."

"Because the U.S. Constitution places ultimate authority for designating presidential Electors in the hands of state legislatures," the paper argues, "it is the responsibility of the people's elected representatives to judge the relevant facts and appoint an appropriate slate of Electors, subject only to the sole deadline set forth in the U.S. Constitution — 12:00 noon on January 20, 2021."

Trump could use more time. And these people are not on Trump's legal team. They care about election integrity.
https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/amistad-project-argues-new-report-electoral-college-deadlines-are-not-set
neptuneblue

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 10:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump could use some jail time. We'll work on that. We care about the Rule of Law where nobody is above it, not even a corrupt out-of-a-job President.
MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
May I remind you that the courts repeatedly and without any differing decisions say the election was fair and no significant fraud, no matter what bushwa your side comes up with. And the laws in effect in 48 states say electors MUST vote for the winner of the popular vote in that state. Trump of course cares nothing what the law says, In his mind the only choice for anybody is doing exactly what trump wants. Which is why he is so determined to steal the election.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 10:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the election was fair and no significant fraud,

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies