monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:18 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

After Biden is inaugurated, you going to keep on posting “Bye Bye Biden”?

You don't think they will find vote switching, or other adjustments like fractional ratios designed to steal votes for Biden? They will. Laughing Laughing Laughing
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:33 pm
https://eadn-wc04-3211983.nxedge.io/cdn/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/utopia-768x799.jpg
There is your Utopia.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:33 pm
@snood,
He’ll probably go into the garden to eat worms.
MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:34 pm
@coldjoint,
the courts now reject your premises by something like 40 to zero. You're not gonna win.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He’ll probably go into the garden to eat worms.

Here I am Captain Gossip. No spine transplant yet?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

the courts now reject your premises by something like 40 to zero. You're not gonna win.

Forensic audits will prove fraud. All we have to do is wait for the proof.
vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Lets say that a very, very small percentage of votes were switched by a machine from Trump to Biden, as per your link where it says "A witness at a Georgia Senate hearing said an analysis of a Dominion voting machine found it flipped 37 votes in a tiny Georgia county from President Trump to Joe Biden."[/i]. The issue is the same report provides only half the information needed to form an objective opinion - ie. the report does not say "and Zero votes were flipped by the machine from Biden to Trump" (or in any case how many votes were flipped from Biden to Trump. Without this information - which the people who audited the mchine count would have known, there is no way to know if the machine error affected the results. They had to know this, but deliberately chose to reveal only half the information needed to make an informed decision...yet again...

Your sources keep providing only half the necessary information, over, and over, and over again. And much of it appears to be deliberate (ie. disinformation by half truths).

I am not at all surprised that the courts keep throwing challenges out if they are providing the same information to the courts.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:54 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Lets say that a very, very small percentage of votes were switched by a machine from Trump to Biden, as per your link where it says "A witness at a Georgia Senate hearing said an analysis of a Dominion voting machine found it flipped 37 votes in a tiny Georgia county from President Trump to Joe Biden."[/i]. The issue is the same report provides only half the information needed to form an objective opinion - ie. the report does not say "and Zero votes were flipped by the machine from Biden to Trump" (or in any case how many votes were flipped from Biden to Trump. Without this information - which they people auditing would have known, there is no way to know if the machine error affected the results. They had to know this, but deliberately chose to reveal only half the information needed to make an informed decision...yet again...

In GA case the auditors have been state employees working for a corrupt secretary of state. This half information bullshit is a strawman.
Quote:
the machine error

It was not an error. It was fraud.
MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:54 pm
@coldjoint,
No they won't/ you are not going to win.
vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 04:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
In GA case the auditors have been state employees working for a corrupt secretary of state. This half information bullshit is a strawman
Well, I presumed the people auditing also presented the evidence to court - considering courts usually want the person who did a thing to give the testimony.

If the person who did the audit was a state employee giving evidence, then I've no doubt they provided both figures...and your reporting source is leaving out the other necessary 1/2 of the information.

No matter how you look at it, your sources of information keep providing only 1/2 the necessary information.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:00 pm
https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/bigfoot-riding-lochness-monster-more-believable-than-biden-winning-election.jpg?w=481&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:04 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
In GA case the auditors have been state employees working for a corrupt secretary of state. This half information bullshit is a strawman
Well, I presumed the people auditing also presented the evidence to court - considering courts usually want the person who did a thing to give the testimony.

If the person who did the audit was a state employee giving evidence, then I've no doubt they provided both figures...and your reporting source is leaving out the other necessary 1/2 of the information.

No matter how you look at it, your sources of information keep providing only 1/2 the necessary information.

Well you are wrong. In both cases it is just SOS saying it, the audit, was done and nothing was found. I have not seen that in court. That is because judges are preventing it getting to court. Which is strange considering Democrats have nothing to hide.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

No they won't/ you are not going to win.

And if they do, can the party of science deny the evidence? No, they can't. They will be caught.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Well you are wrong. In both cases it is just SOS saying it, the audit, was done and nothing was found. I have not seen that in court. That is because judges are preventing it getting to court. Which is strange considering Democrats have nothing to hide.
Your sources do not say that. In order to say that, they would have had to say "And the machine was found to have switched no votes from Biden to Trump" (or alternative "The machine was found to have switched X number of votes from Biden to Trump).

Your source does not do that. And without that information, you cannot make an informed decision how much the outcome was affected. All you know is there was a very small computer error.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:10 pm
https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/question-if-i-yelled-bingo-refused-to-examine-card-would-you-give-me-prize-anyway.jpg?resize=530%2C254&ssl=1
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:11 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1d/e5/4a/1de54a0d5a683ed668ec290dcfe5c717--crying-face-christian-parenting.jpg
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:13 pm
https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/media-poll-148-percent-of-americans-believe-voter-fraud-doesnt-exist.jpg?resize=523%2C281&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:35 pm
Quote:
Rep. Mo Brooks: ‘Momentum Is Building Strongly in Favor of Fighting Various State Submissions of Electoral College Votes’

Quote:
Brooks said momentum was building for his effort in the U.S. House of Representatives.

“On the House side, momentum is building strongly in favor of fighting various state submissions of Electoral College votes. To mention a few — Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania. It is quite clear, based on overwhelming evidence, that Donald Trump if the law was obeyed, if only lawful votes cast by American citizens were counted, Donald Trump easily won those three states. And as the evidence comes out to a larger and larger degree, the public is, of course, starting to react. They’re starting to better understand this voter fraud and election theft crisis that we’re in. And they’re demanding that their congressmen and senators help clean up our election system. Part of that cleanup is making sure that those who try to steal elections do not profit from it. So, it is moving in the right direction.”

According to Brooks, when it is time for Congress to certify a Joe Biden victory on January 6, he will challenge the results if he can find a Republican from the U.S. Senate to join him in the effort.

He based the strategy on what is laid out in the Constitution.

“A lot of people don’t understand,” Brooks explained. “They think the courts resolve these disputes. That is false, OK? Courts can influence the outcome, no question like they did in the year 2000. But in the United States Constitution, Article 1 — Sections 4 and 5, Article 2 and the 12th Amendment, the United States Congress has absolute final say on election contests that involve any federal elected position. That’s the House, that’s the Senate and that’s the White House. I’m hopeful that we will exercise that authority and protect the sanctity of our voting system and stop the election theft that is undermining credibility of our republic.”

“The procedure is on January 6 at one o’clock, states will submit to the United States Congress with Vice President Mike Pence presiding, so it is a joint session, the states will submit to Congress their purported Electoral College vote results,” he continued. “And it is done in alphabetical order, and at any point in time, if one House member and one Senator file a joint objection, then the submissions by other states are stopped. We immediately take a two-hour recess from the joint Congress. The Senate goes back to their Senate chambers. The House stays on the House side. We have two hours of debate. At the conclusion of that two hours, we must have a House floor vote, and we must have a Senate floor vote on whether to accept or reject a state’s Electoral College vote submission.”

Brooks said there was “ambiguity” about how the vote would be decided. He explained it would be based on a majority in the Senate. However, in the House, it could be based on a vote by state congressional delegations according to the 12th Amendment. According to the Alabama lawmaker, 27 of the state delegations are controlled by Republicans and 20 by Democrats, with the others being evenly split. However, he said it could also come down to a simple majority of members of Congress, as well.

Brooks encouraged listeners to watch the video from Georgia, which shows what some are alleging is wrongdoing during a vote count.

Stop the steal anyway you can.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/04/rep-mo-brooks-momentum-is-building-strongly-in-favor-of-fighting-various-state-submissions-of-electoral-college-votes/
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 05:56 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

BillW wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1d/e5/4a/1de54a0d5a683ed668ec290dcfe5c717--crying-face-christian-parenting.jpg

Now you are spamming. Trolling isn't good enough?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 07:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. All the claims of fraud are being debunked. The courts are getting really exasperated at all the flimsy baseless suits the sore losers keep filing fruitlessly. Biden is on course to take over Jan 21, there is no momentum for trump. He''s toast. Get used to it.