monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:54 pm
@coldjoint,
What if the US Supreme Court (with 3 Trump appointees) refuses to hear Trump's cases or rules against Trump? Then what happens?
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:12 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

What if the US Supreme Court (with 3 Trump appointees) refuses to hear Trump's cases or rules against Trump? Then what happens?

I already told you. Try reading something. State legislatures overrule the Judicial branch in this situation.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:20 pm
Quote:
GOP Lawmakers Demand Bill Barr Perform A Forensic Audit on the Election

Quote:
Representatives Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Jody Hice (R-GA), and members of the House Freedom Caucus are calling on Attorney General William Barr to conduct a forensic audit of the 2020 election.

Biggs accused Barr of being “missing in action” after suggesting a request had been made a month ago that he conduct an investigation into allegations of voter fraud.

“I feel that [Barr] is missing in action,” accused Biggs. “The reality is that he is capable, he’s qualified and he’s got a department of capable, qualified individuals. We need them in action from about a month ago. We are running out of time. He needs to get them going.”

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) likened a lack of investigation to letting somebody get away with attempted murder.

“Barr says there isn’t enough evidence to turn over the election,” he recalled. “We don’t let people off for only trying to murder someone.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/gop-lawmakers-demand-bill-barr-perform-a-forensic-audit-on-the-election-this-is-thee-hill-to-die-on/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:29 pm
@coldjoint,
And what if the legislature of each battleground state does nothing to change the election results in Trump's favor, then what?
Builder

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:31 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
then what?

In light of the evidence, I'd suggest that insurrection on a mass scale is likely/imminent.

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:39 pm
@Builder,
By "insurrection", you mean organizing protests nationwide, correct? You are more than welcome to do so.

It is safe to assume that you are not suggesting anything violent, right?
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:42 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
then what?

In light of the evidence, I'd suggest that insurrection on a mass scale is likely/imminent.

The people in the swing states can take their power back and use it. They should demand the legislatures do just that. They can install the man Americans voted for in record numbers.

If it comes down to fight they will win that too.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:43 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

By "insurrection", you mean organizing protests nationwide, correct? You are more than welcome to do so.

It is safe to assume that you are not suggesting anything violent, right?

Do we get to burn things down and murder Biden supporters? Do not even talk about violence.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:48 pm
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/02-no-evidence-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 07:51 pm
@coldjoint,
I did not explicitly say anyone to commit arson or murder.

I only wanted clarification as the term "insurrection" means a violent uprising against the government.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:00 pm

Quote:
Trump team: They got a Dominion machine that flipped votes

Quote:

Yesterday it was reported on Steve Bannon’s War Room on Real America’s voice that someone testifying for the Trump team got hold of one of the Dominion voting machines from Ware county in Georgia. After forensically analyzing it, the experts found that 37 votes in this small county were switched from Trump to Biden.

Reporter John Fredericks says that a man named Garland Fabarino analyzed the machine and would testify to this in court.

As Bannon said, even though it’s only 37 votes in this small county, it proves it can and has been done — if this is all true.

Fredericks believes that the “gig is up now” and this whole thing is like a “house of cards.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/trump-team-they-got-a-dominion-machine-that-flipped-votes/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:04 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
I did not explicitly say anyone to commit arson or murder.

I said that is what Biden voters did.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:04 pm
Biden officially secures enough electors to become president

Quote:
California certified its presidential election Friday and appointed 55 electors pledged to vote for Democrat Joe Biden, officially handing him the Electoral College majority needed to win the White House.

Secretary of State Alex Padilla's formal approval of Biden's win in the state brought his tally of pledged electors so far to 279, according to a tally by The Associated Press. That’s just over the 270 threshold for victory.
The electors named Friday will meet Dec. 14, along with counterparts in each state, to formally vote for the next president. Most states have laws binding their electors to the winner of the popular vote in their state, measures that were upheld by a Supreme Court decision this year. There have been no suggestions that any of Biden's pledged electors would contemplate not voting for him.

Results of the Electoral College vote are due to be received, and typically approved, by Congress on Jan. 6. Although lawmakers can object to accepting the electors' votes, it would be almost impossible for Biden to be blocked at that point.
Trump and his allies have brought at least 50 legal cases trying to overturn the results in the swing states Biden won — mainly Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. More than 30 have been rejected or dropped, according to an AP tally.

Trump and his allies have also raised the far-fetched notion that Republican state legislatures in those states could appoint a rival set of electors pledged to Trump.

But state Republican leaders have rejected that approach, and it would likely be futile in any case. According to federal law, both chambers of Congress would need to vote to accept a competing slate of electors. If they don't, the electors appointed by the states' governors — all pledged to Biden in these cases — must be used.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-officially-secures-enough-electors-become-president-n1250085
Builder

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:05 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
I only wanted clarification as the term "insurrection" means a violent uprising against the government.

Not at all. Biden isn't the government.

Your people will be rising to support your president.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:13 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
Biden officially secures enough electors to become president

You are lying. Nothing is official until Dec 14th. And there is still time after that to stop Biden.
Quote:
But state Republican leaders have rejected that approach, and it would likely be futile in any case. According to federal law, both chambers of Congress would need to vote to accept a competing slate of electors. If they don't, the electors appointed by the states' governors — all pledged to Biden in these cases — must be used

Wrong again the legislatures pick the electors. The Constitution trumps that federal law. You must be worried that the people can install Trump.

Please point out where the Constitution gives that authority to governors. I'll wait.
Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:14 pm
@Builder,
So, you want Trump supporters to engage in protesting, yes? Similar to that rally held in Washington a few weeks ago?
Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
I didn't write the headline; NBC News did.

The article even mentions that the College meets on December 14, then says "Results of the Electoral College vote are due to be received, and typically approved, by Congress on Jan. 6."
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:20 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I didn't write the headline; NBC News did.

The article even mentions that the College meets on December 14, then says "Results of the Electoral College vote are due to be received, and typically approved, by Congress on Jan. 6."

Maybe you should say the headline is disputed like the pukes on Twitter.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

And what if the legislature of each battleground state does nothing to change the election results in Trump's favor, then what?

Then Donald J. Trump will be America's last legitimate president.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:34 pm
http://americandigest.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/img_3368.jpg
Is that your car hightor?
0 Replies