monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They can install the man Americans voted for in record numbers.
That means Biden. Record numbers turned out to protest against the most divisive president in US history, and his numbers smashed Trumps.

The total of the irregularities doesn't come even close the the multimillion vote lead of Biden (and further, the people pushing the irregularities data rarely reveal what % of votes each party got in the irregularties data)
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:40 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
They can install the man Americans voted for in record numbers.
That means Biden. Record numbers turned out to protest against the most divisive president in US history, and his numbers smashed Trumps.

The total of the irregularities doesn't come even close the the multimillion vote lead of Biden (and further, the people pushing the irregularities data rarely reveal what % of votes each party got in the irregularties data)

I give up. Posting crap like that means you have no common sense whatsoever. Just another narrative backing peon. And to them a "peon" is what you are.
vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
- Did Biden not officially receive millions more votes than Trump?

- Do the totals of the identified irregularities come anywhere near his official numbers lead?

- Have courts not been saying there is no evidence to overturn the votes in the very vast majority of suites filed?

- Have not the results been certfiied within enough States by now to give the 270 Electoral College votes? (California certified 40 min ago)

While the last two comments of this post deal with Electoral College issues - my previous post was purely in relation to the popular vote, and not the electoral vote - given you made comment about the man Americans voted for in record numbers.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 08:53 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

- Did Biden not officially receive millions more votes than Trump?

- Do the totals of the identified irregularities come anywhere near his official numbers lead?

- Have courts not been saying there is no evidence to overturn the votes in the very vast majority of suites filed?

- Have not the results been certfiied within enough States by now to give the 270 Electoral College votes? (California certified 40 min ago)

While the last two comments of this post deal with Electoral College issues - my previous post was purely in relation to the popular vote, and not the electoral vote - given you made comment about the man Americans voted for in record numbers.

There was massive fraud. It negates all of that. Do you know why the top news stories on my Iphone do not contain that video from Georgia? They are running scared.
vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
It would only negate all of that if:
- you also wanted to say that all your courts were corrupt
- you could also produce the % of votes for each party linked to each regularity
- you could explanation away the multi million vote lead with evidence (the 'evidence' you produce doesn't total near it)

For example, Trump, being the megalomaniac that he is (and I formed this opinion from his Apprentice days, and he kept acting that way during his Presidency), pre-empted his election fraud claims, even before the election. Why is that an issue? Because there is nothing to say that Trump himself didn't orchestrate the irregularities, knowing his supporters would believe anything he says, as long as he gave them half the information, and made claim after claim...

Now, that is a conspiracy theory....but also a possible explanation for the irregularities that you don't appear to look at. Certainly your courts findlittle to back up his claims.

There's no evidence to say Trump didn't orchestrate it.

I doubt that is the case by the way. I'm just pointing out your one sided commentary, and the belief of claims based on only half the information needed.
BillW

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:11 pm
@vikorr,
I believe that these anomalies have not (for the most part) yet been proven to even the degree of irregularities. They are yet anomalies until each and everyone separately are investigated as to their cause and nature.

This is at best a strange election with strange results. Analogies can and should be expected.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:22 pm
@coldjoint,
I saw that video (on Trump's YouTube channel, with footage provided by OANN) and it is hard to see what exactly is happening. The voice over suggests the actions are nefarious, but nothing in the security footage makes anything clear.

According to investigators from the Georgia Secretary of State (who saw the hours long footage instead of OANN's 96 second narrated video), no wrongdoing was found.
https://twitter.com/GabrielSterling/status/1334825233610633217?s=20
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:22 pm
Quote:
Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes
'We now know conclusively'

oh oh. Another source.
https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/report-gop-obtained-dominion-machine-yes-switched-votes/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium&utm_content=2020-12-04
BillW

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:28 pm
What a wonderfully beautiful Christmas present!

Federal judge reinstates DACA, orders Homeland Security to quickly accept new applicants

The judge ordered DHS to post a public notice by Monday prominently on its website to accept first-time applications.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/federal-judge-reinstates-daca-orders-trump-quickly-accept-new-applicants-n1250081

By Dartunorro Clark
A New York federal judge on Friday restored the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program — which President Donald Trump has tried to end — in a court ruling that would swiftly grant thousands of immigrants whose parents brought them to the U.S. as young children the ability to continue to work and study in the country.

U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis said in his six-page ruling that he was fully reinstating the DACA program based on the terms established under former President Barack Obama's administration. Trump tried to end the program in September 2017, and this past July Chad Wolf, the acting secretary for the Department of Homeland Security, suspended DACA pending a “comprehensive” review.

However, Garaufis also ruled in November that Wolf has not been acting lawfully as the chief of Homeland Security and that, as such, his suspension of protections for a class of migrants brought to the United States illegally as children is invalid.

The judge reaffirmed that position in his Friday ruling. Although Trump formally nominated Wolf for the job in summer, Wolf has yet to get a full vote in the Senate, keeping his role as "acting."

He also ordered DHS to post a public notice by Monday prominently on its website to accept first-time applications, renewal requests and advance parole requests based on Obama-era rules and to ensure that work permits are valid for two years.

This is the latest blow to the Trump’s administration’s efforts to halt the program. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June that the Trump administration wrongly tried to shut down the program. The president’s administration then began rejecting new applicants to the program this summer about a month after the High Court blocked the White House from ending the program completely.

In its ruling, the high court found that his administration was “arbitrary and capricious” in its attempt to end the Obama-era program. Existing applicants also must reapply every year, but remain in the program.

The National Immigration Law Center called the ruling a "major victory" in a tweet on Friday.

"This is a major victory for immigrant youth, led by immigrant youth. We would not be celebrating this day were it not for our courageous plaintiffs that fought to affirm that their #HomeIsHere," the organization said. "This is a day to celebrate, and we look forward to working with the incoming Biden administration to create a permanent solution for immigrant youth and communities."
Rebelofnj

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
It is not exactly another source. It is another blog reporting on Steve Bannon's comments. You already provided a previous blog with the same exact YouTube video as its source.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-5098#post-7088192

I tried looking up "Garland Fabarino", the person who is claimed by another reporter to have analyzed the voting machine, but I found nothing. The only mentions of the name were to a couple of small right wing news blogs, two of them you already linked to.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:36 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

It is not exactly another source. It is another blog reporting on Steve Bannon's comments. You already provided a previous blog with the same exact YouTube video as its source.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-5098#post-7088192

If it is true Biden is toast.
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:47 pm
More good, but expected news - my count now is 44 cases lost:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/trump-election-defeats-courts/index.html
Courts across the country hand Trump and his allies more losses as attempts to upend election results collapse

By Annie Grayer, Stephanie Becker, Bob Ortega and Omar Jimenez, CNN

Updated 9:23 PM ET, Fri December 4, 2020

(CNN)-The Trump campaign and its allies were dealt additional blows in Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin and Arizona on Friday as courts rejected their attempts to challenge the presidential election results.

The quartet of decisions are the latest losses in court for President Donald Trump's campaign and his backers as they try to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's election win last month. Dozens of lawsuits have been dismissed at the state and federal levels in states across the country since the push to overturn the vote began in November.

Trump has yet to concede the race, though he has alluded on occasion to no longer being in office next year.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:49 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
More good, but expected news - my count now is 44 cases lost:

Your count is higher than your IQ. Luckily you have me on ignore, Trump has more options than you think. And one win in the SCOTUS is all needs.
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 09:51 pm
@BillW,
I see the village idiot showed up, sad!
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:03 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

I see the village idiot showed up, sad!

I see you ignore as well as you think. Not at all.
Builder

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:09 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
So, you want Trump supporters to engage in protesting, yes?

You're under the assumption that only Trump supporters can understand basic mathematics. Historically high voter turnout, and, in places, more votes than there are constituents, and more mail-in votes than were sent out.

Quote:
Similar to that rally held in Washington a few weeks ago?

Not a big watcher of television. Who was protesting there? BLM? Antifa?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:27 pm
Quote:
The Gateway Pundit noted that when the 37 votes are extrapolated to the entire state, they represent more than 14,000 votes in a state Biden won by 12,670.

“This also shows that we now know conclusively in Georgia that the Dominion voting machines were flipping votes. It supports our reporting that votes were switched across the country. We were the first to report a month ago that millions of votes were being removed from the Trump column and/or moved to the Biden column based on an analysis of data from the election,” the Gateway Pundit reported.

Lawsuits in several states that have alleged that Dominion Voting Systems machines were used to flip votes from Trump to Biden.

An investigation into Securities and Exchange Commission filings has revealed that the firm that owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election, reported the Gateway Pundit.

https://newcovenantnetwork.net/report-dominion-machine-analyzed-and-yes-it-switched-votes/
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Will there be a major bloodletting at this dysfunctional batshit crazy WH??

It appears, from this PM's news on CNN AND a bit on Fox, there seems to be a growing number of folk leaving job tenure and quitting the Trump regime. I wonder if he will be the only guy left in the WH in January??
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:38 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 10:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Will there be a major bloodletting at this dysfunctional batshit crazy WH??

It appears, from this PM's news on CNN AND a bit on Fox, there seems to be a growing number of folk leaving job tenure and quitting the Trump regime. I wonder if he will be the only guy left in the WH in January??

Did the PMs show the GA video?