monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
First, there are no irregular votes,
My apologies - irregularities in vote counting.

Though to be clear, there are always irregular votes in any election (here they have the nickname of Donkey Votes) - which are then invalidated.

Quote:
I have linked to it myself. People explaining the data and what is says right in front of you.
Here too, I shouldn't have used the word 'no linkage'. There has been some linkage for some claims, but not much.

Quote:
To me that speaks narrative.
You seem to think all others taht disagree with you aren't capable of thinking for themselves outside of mainstream media, including court judges. This is a lie that you tell yourself. Yes, plenty aren't, but plenty isn't all.
snood

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 04:47 pm
So, who here thinks that the Trump rally in GA tomorrow is going to create problems for, rather than give a boost to the two republican senators.

✋🏾
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 04:48 pm

None of this video is disinformation. It is information.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:00 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
First, there are no irregular votes,
My apologies - irregularities in vote counting.

Though to be clear, there are always irregular votes in any election (here they have the nickname of Donkey Votes) - which are then invalidated.

Quote:
I have linked to it myself. People explaining the data and what is says right in front of you.
Here too, I shouldn't have used the word 'no linkage'. There has been some linkage for some claims, but not much.

Quote:
To me that speaks narrative.
You seem to think all others taht disagree with you aren't capable of thinking for themselves outside of mainstream media, including court judges. This is a lie that you tell yourself. Yes, plenty aren't, but plenty isn't all.

Quote:
This is a lie that you tell yourself.

No. It is not a lie, the government and media are thoroughly corrupted and have been for quite awhile, that includes judges. If they are truthful, why the censorship? Why are people's lives ruined for disagreeing with them?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:02 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

You're still looking for the flat earth.

The flat earthers are the obvious fraud deniers. You still say nothing of substance. Why even post?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:14 pm
https://i0.wp.com/clientscdntest.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/georgia-fraud-video.jpeg?resize=650%2C500&ssl=1
Coincidence? No, fraud.
Quote:
That chart matches the vote tabulations reported during the time frame in which the video above takes place. Not surprisingly, it shows the biggest surge of the night in favor of China Quid Pro Joe Potato Head Biden. Surreal.

Hey, I wonder if William Barr would consider this to be “evidence”? Naaaahhh.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2020/12/04/friday-news-roundup-fulton-county-fraud-video-the-game-changer-trump-needs/
neptuneblue

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Fulton County elections board narrowly recertifies recount results in 3-2 vote
Vote count changed for third time after machine recount

Author: Joe Ripley
Published: 2:31 PM EST December 4, 2020
Updated: 3:23 PM EST December 4, 2020

ATLANTA — The Fulton County Board of Elections recertified recount results for the presidential election Friday morning. The 3-2 vote came after about an hour of discussion involving the recount process, which has been strongly criticized and documented by the Georgia Secretary of State's Office.

The county had been subject to backlash over issues regarding election security, staffing and resources, ballot chain of custody and questionable counting.

The Secretary of State's Office detailed a server that crashed, allegedly due to human error. Fulton County officials maintained it had followed procedures set out by the Secretary of State and Dominion Voting Systems.

During a state Senate Oversight Committee meeting on Thursday, attorneys brought up a video that they claimed showed containers of ballots being secretly counted after poll monitors were sent home.

Gabriel Sterling, the Secretary of State's voting system implementation manager, debunked the allegation, saying investigators pored over the video for hours and found election workers were engaged in normal ballot processing.

Fulton County elections director Richard Barron said the bins were empty, and the ballots that were in them had already been on the table while poll watchers were at State Farm Arena on Election Night.

The video, Barron said, had sparked death threats against a supervisor, who worked at State Farm Arena, and her mother.

A chief investigator with the Secretary of State's Office said there wasn’t a bin that had ballots in it under the table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were on the table when media was still there. Ballots were placed back in the box and placed by the table.

Fulton County election board members raised concerns over signature matching and verification.

Barron said when absentee ballots came in, workers put them through a scanner to credit the ballot during the vote count. The ballots then go through signature verification through ElectioNet or they're matched through the voter registration application.

If the ballots are unable to be signature matched, they're rejected and set aside, which could warrant a provisional ballot. Once the ballots go through signature verification and sorting, they are then opened two weeks before Election Day, Barron said.

Fulton County's original count had changed slightly from each tally. The hand audit generated 742 fewer votes than the original count. The machine recount, requested by the Trump campaign, resulted in 852 fewer votes from the county's original certification on Nov. 13.

Barron said there were 527,925 votes in the final recertified count on Dec. 4. The margin widely favored President-elect Joe Biden.

Dr. Kathleen Ruth and Mark Wingate voted against recertifying the recount results, citing the discrepancy in votes from the original count.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:24 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

So, who here thinks that the Trump rally in GA tomorrow is going to create problems for, rather than give a boost to the two republican senators.

✋🏾

I think he might use the time to tell Georgians to write or call their Republican state representatives, senators and tell them to appoint Trump electors.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Fulton County elections board narrowly recertifies recount results in 3-2 vote
Vote count changed for third time after machine recount

Author: Joe Ripley
Published: 2:31 PM EST December 4, 2020
Updated: 3:23 PM EST December 4, 2020

ATLANTA — The Fulton County Board of Elections recertified recount results for the presidential election Friday morning. The 3-2 vote came after about an hour of discussion involving the recount process, which has been strongly criticized and documented by the Georgia Secretary of State's Office.

The county had been subject to backlash over issues regarding election security, staffing and resources, ballot chain of custody and questionable counting.

The Secretary of State's Office detailed a server that crashed, allegedly due to human error. Fulton County officials maintained it had followed procedures set out by the Secretary of State and Dominion Voting Systems.

During a state Senate Oversight Committee meeting on Thursday, attorneys brought up a video that they claimed showed containers of ballots being secretly counted after poll monitors were sent home.

Gabriel Sterling, the Secretary of State's voting system implementation manager, debunked the allegation, saying investigators pored over the video for hours and found election workers were engaged in normal ballot processing.

Fulton County elections director Richard Barron said the bins were empty, and the ballots that were in them had already been on the table while poll watchers were at State Farm Arena on Election Night.

The video, Barron said, had sparked death threats against a supervisor, who worked at State Farm Arena, and her mother.

A chief investigator with the Secretary of State's Office said there wasn’t a bin that had ballots in it under the table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were on the table when media was still there. Ballots were placed back in the box and placed by the table.

Fulton County election board members raised concerns over signature matching and verification.

Barron said when absentee ballots came in, workers put them through a scanner to credit the ballot during the vote count. The ballots then go through signature verification through ElectioNet or they're matched through the voter registration application.

If the ballots are unable to be signature matched, they're rejected and set aside, which could warrant a provisional ballot. Once the ballots go through signature verification and sorting, they are then opened two weeks before Election Day, Barron said.

Fulton County's original count had changed slightly from each tally. The hand audit generated 742 fewer votes than the original count. The machine recount, requested by the Trump campaign, resulted in 852 fewer votes from the county's original certification on Nov. 13.

Barron said there were 527,925 votes in the final recertified count on Dec. 4. The margin widely favored President-elect Joe Biden.

Dr. Kathleen Ruth and Mark Wingate voted against recertifying the recount results, citing the discrepancy in votes from the original count.

Maybe the ones who certified should watch that video. The power belongs to a Republican legislature.
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:33 pm
@coldjoint,
In that video I saw:

Georgia
- numbers given of irregularities (votes by deceased people etc)...with no articulating the percentages of votes for which candidate. For all we know, they were all for Trump (and I mention this only to show how without the percentages, it isn't evidence of fraud by one party, and not the other). If they audited it enough to know the numbers of deceased who voted, they know what the percentages were. Once again, their motives for not releasing this data is highly suspect
- one woman who voted in person, who was told an absentee ballot was done in her name (no mention of who the vote was for, though she wouldn't know that)
- footage of ballots that were counted after people were sent home (no mention of the percentages of who voted for who, which I wouldn't expect in this case)...which is an irregularity, rather than proof of fraud. Perhaps a reason to recount that pools votes
- the same woman appears to commenting on a video, which is highly unusual, and even gives what would otherwise be expert evidence - how many votes per hour the machine can count. I see no reason why she would be allowed to do this in a court, rather than an official from the counting office.

Nevada GOP
- 23000 votes with address issues, 42000 who voted twice, etc but: no information on the percentages for each candidate (and they must be in a position to know this)
- perhaps reason for a recount

So, evidence of irregularities, but no evidence of fraud...and continuing to fail to provide the evidence I keep asking for (particularly the % of votes for each party, and the links to the audit or official data)- evidence that is necessary to arrive at an objective conclusion.

It will always be hihgly suspicious if you are claiming fraud, conduct an audit sufficient enough to identify things like votes with no physical addres...but don't also reveal the % of votes for each party of those votes. The only reason to hide this information is to commit a disinformation campaign.

Seriously, if you keep posting this sort of 'evidence', the flaws of which I've pointed out time and time again...then why should anyone bother continuing to look at your 'evidence'?
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:35 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
The only reason to hide this information is to commit a disinformation campaign.

What the Democrats are doing? You have a log in your eye.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:37 pm
Quote:
🚨
@WW_NEWS_
BREAKING UPDATE:

Video evidence of a USB handoff caught on camera!

#USBHandoff #StopTheSteaI
751.4K views
0:21 / 0:29
Copy Video Address
9:11 AM · Dec 4, 2020

Video at link. Read what the link says party of science.
https://theredelephants.com/breaking-video-shows-poll-worker-sneakingly-hand-usb-to-unidentified-individual-as-he-gives-an-exaggerated-yawn-which-psychologists-claim-to-be-sign-of-lying/
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Right. Yep. Me who is asking for objective information necessary to forming objective opinions...and wondering why people who obviously have vested interests keep providing only 1/2 of he information necessary to objective opinions...has a log in my eye.

You complain about mainstream media misleading people. In Australia they rarely give inaccurate information (I believe it is different in the US), but they often mislead the public through what they leave out (it makes for more emotive stories). This same principle applies to stories like yours, and you must always ask about what information is left out, and look for the information not said, if you wish to come to more informed decisions.

You aren't doing this, then having a go at me for asking for that other information.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:44 pm
Quote:
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

https://hereistheevidence.com/
snood

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

I don’t get it. You keep posting things that”would be” admissible. Nobody’s stopping Trump’s lawyers from presenting anything they want for the courts to scrutinize. If they had valid, admissible evidence they would have presented it. They’ve had nearly 40 shots at it to date.

neptuneblue

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 05:57 pm
@coldjoint,
"Submitted items may be edited or deleted to ensure quality of content.

To submit another source under a claim, use the same claim title."

Yeah, this is legit.
Ragman

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:02 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Let’s hope it does.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:23 pm
Quote:
“The population of Arizona has gone up by 40 percent since 2000. The number of voters in 1998 in Arizona was 1.1 million. It’s 3.2 million today, so it’s like triple…Something’s off,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/04/arizona-election-integrity-hearing-witnesses-present-alleged-voting-anomalies-irregularities-stories-intimidation/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

"Submitted items may be edited or deleted to ensure quality of content.

To submit another source under a claim, use the same claim title."

Yeah, this is legit.

More legit than the election. They are sourced. I do not care what you think of them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 06:43 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I don’t get it. You keep posting things that”would be” admissible. Nobody’s stopping Trump’s lawyers from presenting anything they want for the courts to scrutinize. If they had valid, admissible evidence they would have presented it. They’ve had nearly 40 shots at it to date.

No, they have not had forty shots. That is a lie. Ellis straightened that out yesterday. Watch the hearing and listen. I will tell you one more time. There is only one decision that will count. Either by the legislatures or from the SCOTUS.