monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:53 pm
@coldjoint,
If you click on nimh's link, you'll find the numbers come form the PA sec'y of state's website, and whatever loony you get your bogus data from mixed up the primary and general election requests. Score: fair election 1, coldjoint 0.
oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:57 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
I don't know which site you are visiting - but I took just the top figure you produced and looked at it...and reached a very different conclusion to the claimed 781.91% turnout for City of North Muskegon - based on linkable data:

County of Muskegon population 172,344 in 2014
election results for County of Muskegon, including total votes cast

While I keep asking for evidence of fraud - the above is evidence that the sites you are visiting are fraudulently reporting to you.

I saw KISS in Muskegon 30 years ago. Slaughter opened for them.

Whatever happened to rock and roll anyway? It looks like it finally died.

It's probably Mr. Obama's fault. He's also the guy who murdered Pontiac.
oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:58 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Arizona was the last of the six swing states to finish certifying their election results. All six have certified Biden is the winner.

So what? Courts have the power to overturn certification, and the safe harbor date isn't for another week.
snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:04 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:
Arizona was the last of the six swing states to finish certifying their election results. All six have certified Biden is the winner.

So what? Courts have the power to overturn certification, and the safe harbor date isn't for another week.

The courts have ruled 37 to 1 against all efforts to overturn the election. There’s no reason to think they will rule against the certifications.

You guys are out of gas.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:19 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Presidential Pardon cases are blowing up, why -

This is the most corrupt Presidency in known history!

Obama's was the most corrupt and it is starting look like it will proven. Trump needs no ones help to do that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:24 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
You guys are out of gas.

Hardly. The American people will resist and undermine the illegitimate Biden Administration any way we can.
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:26 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Presidential Pardon cases are blowing up, why -

This is the most corrupt Presidency in known history!

Bribery for Pardon Scheme
Guess what, there is only one person in the entire world who could possibly be 1/2 of that scheme. Could the other half be Stone or Flynn! Bribery by the Pres is not allowed in the Constitution an would hopefully full under a rule that would not allow the Pres to pardon himself?
oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:30 pm
@BillW,
No such rule. The President has the power to pardon himself.
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

If you click on nimh's link, you'll find the numbers come form the PA sec'y of state's website, and whatever loony you get your bogus data from mixed up the primary and general election requests. Score: fair election 1, coldjoint 0.

.......and, the total score now through all of time is: cj 0, everything else 762,892! (It was 792,891 before that last response)
oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:44 pm
@BillW,
Bogus score. Anytime there is voting, progressives are cheating.
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 07:45 pm
@snood,
Quote:
This is up there with the pedophile ring in the pizza parkour.

Yes, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Anyone heard a peep about Ghislaine Maxwell?

No perp walk? No hearing?

She's just vanished, right?
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 08:01 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
This is up there with the pedophile ring in the pizza parkour.

Yes, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Anyone heard a peep about Ghislaine Maxwell?

No perp walk? No hearing?

She's just vanished, right?

The media only covers what fits the narrative. Rich politicians and elites cannot be tied to perversion. The guilt by association might rub off like it did on Trump associates.
Builder

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Rich politicians and elites cannot be tied to perversion.

Only none of them are elites. I prefer deletes.

Former prez Clinton is on the record as having been accompanied by a minor on his many trips to paedo island, so he's in the same boat as Maxwell, as being a procurer.

This means that Hillary, and even her daughter, are accomplices.

That's one deep rabbit hole, right there.

Snood prefers to keep his head firmly buried in "other " mud, though.
RABEL222

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 08:50 pm
@Builder,
Once again who cares what someone 9,500 miles from the us of a thinks?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 09:03 pm
Quote:
In previewing today’s whistleblower accounts, the Amistad Project said:

Postal subcontractor Jesse Morgan on Oct. 21 moved 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where his trailer holding the ballots disappears.

Postal subcontractor Nathan Pease is told by two separate postal workers on two separate occasions that the USPS in Wisconsin was gathering over 100,000 ballots on the morning of Nov. 4 to backdate the ballots so that the ballots would be counted even if they arrived after the statutory deadline.

Computer expert Gregory Stenstrom of Pennsylvania witnessed a vendor of Dominion machines and local election officials download and update counting machines in violation of election system protocol and the comingling of machine jump drives in violation of election protocols and rendering audits impossible without direct forensic access to the machines.

Postal workers in Traverse City, Michigan; Coraopolis, Pennsylvania; Erie, Pennsylvania; and Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, indicate widespread malfeasance in the Postal Service including backdating ballots, ordering that Trump mail be interdicted to be placed in the ‘Undeliverable Bulk Business Mail’ bin, and emphasizing that Biden mail be delivered on time.

So one guy caught them trying to cover up what they had done. Notice this is not the Trump legal team. I guess the Democrats thought there were no Americans left out there. They were wrong.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/whistleblowers-post-office-labeled-trump-mail-undeliverable-388-000-ballots-backdated-disappear
blatham

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 09:28 pm
Quote:
Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
· 4h
Per my NBC News colleagues: Trump may announce for 2024 on inauguration day. Either way, he won't attend the inauguration and does not plan to invite Biden to the White House or even call him.

We'll have to wait and see but I fully expect this is all true. I did not expect the US to fall so far in just four years. It was almost unimaginable that a person like this would arrive in the WH. Even more unimaginable is that so many Americans still embrace him as a model and as a leader.
Builder

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 09:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I guess the Democrats thought there were no Americans left out there. They were wrong.

The sooner this gets to the SCOTUS, the better.

Creepy Joe will look funny with an ankle monitor.

I guess that's what the "broken ankle" gag is really all about.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 10:10 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
· 4h
Per my NBC News colleagues: Trump may announce for 2024 on inauguration day. Either way, he won't attend the inauguration and does not plan to invite Biden to the White House or even call him.

We'll have to wait and see but I fully expect this is all true. I did not expect the US to fall so far in just four years. It was almost unimaginable that a person like this would arrive in the WH. Even more unimaginable is that so many Americans still embrace him as a model and as a leader.

Would you stop making judgements on someone's character when you have none of your own to back it up. Do you understand you are not credible by your own doing? Thanks.
MontereyJack

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. blatham is a person of good vharacter and sound intellect. You should follow examples of good judgment from him.
MontereyJack

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:08 pm
@Builder,
No. We were pretty sure there were real Americans out there, and in the majority. We were right. that's why biden is our next president.