monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:29 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

So, the Republican Governors of Georgia and Arizona, the Trump appointed judges, and Trump ally Barr are all corrupted and working against Trump?

Yes. By doing nothing they are.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:33 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Rebelofnj wrote:

So, the Republican Governors of Georgia and Arizona, the Trump appointed judges, and Trump ally Barr are all corrupted and working against Trump?

It’s no use. Even when the only ones still claiming fraud and fix are the employees and consumers of OAN and Breibart; even after every Republican with a shred of integrity has admitted that Trump lost and Biden won lawfully, poor souls like CJ and Oralloy will still be going on about the vast conspiracy to rob Trump of his 2nd term.

To me it’s sad and a little bit scary. I think even if by some miracle Trump himself admitted defeat, they would still persist with this. They’d probably claim he was drugged or extorted or something.

What is scary is that the server in Fulton county GA has disappeared and states are destroying evidence while the FBI and DOJ do nothing. This is an admission of guilt and should be treated as such. Why would you hide or destroy evidence if you are not guilty?
0 Replies

roger

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,

izzythepush wrote:

It’s not quite that, it was a punishment over here to be hung, drawn and quartered. The condemned would be hung until almost dead, these people were experts in such things. Then after briefly being revived if Male they would be castrated and their genitals shown to them as proof they would have no more heirs. Then their guts would be pulled out which was the drawn part. They would then leave it for a while before quartering the body, cutting it in four parts.

Either way there wouldn’t be much left to take outside and shoot.
Jeez! I've been believing the story with the four horses all my life. Thanks for the correction.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:50 pm
Quote:
Disclose.tv
🚨
@disclosetv
·
21h
BREAKING - Twitter suspends the account of @bobbypiton
while a gave his witness report at the hearings in #Arizona

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoGyV_AXcAAZQim?format=png&name=small
Quote:
Interesting how scared the Tech Titans are, huh! https://twitter.com/BobbyPiton

This guy gave a powerful, proved by data, account of the fraud that is going on. He deserves the medal of Freedom. Of course big tech want him gone.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:55 pm

Quote:

@BobbyPiton
Account suspended
Twitter suspends accounts which violate the Twitter Rules

Bringing up very legitimate claims of fraud at a meeting of a state legislature violates Twitter's rules? How? This was done while he was speaking.

What are they worried about if there was no fraud?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:13 pm
@roger,
Over here we celebrate the failure of the first major terrorist incident by burning an effigy of Guy Fawkes, one of the ringleaders.

It’s a central part of the festivities on Bonfire Night, November 5th along with fireworks. For a long time I believed Guy Fawkes was burnt at the stake for his part in the Gunpowder Plot, but I was wrong.

He was condemned to drawing and quartering, but escaped such a grisly end by falling from the scaffold and breaking his neck.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:24 pm

Quote:
Biden will likely try to make a deal. It won’t matter in the end, but with his sudden fractured ankle that nobody is buying, I’m getting the feeling he wants out. People everywhere who’ve had that same fracture in that same bone say there’s no way he’s walking around on that. There’s no reason for them to have put out that fractured foot narrative, other than to begin the path to concession. What else would they gain from it?

It’s the same vibe I got about Bernie, when people actually thought he was serious about becoming the Democrat nominee. Nothing was stolen from him because he was in on it and used the entire campaign to negotiate a better exit deal than he had in 2016. Turns out, that’s exactly what happened.

One point I constantly make is time is on our side, not theirs. Every day, more fraud and data is exposed, and more of the players involved are outed. We want this to continue for as long as possible, but Biden and his conspirators can’t withstand it, and they know ultimately that they were caught in a massive sting.

The only way they’d be safe is if Trump were to concede. At this point, they know that’s not an option, so what are they to do? Surrender.

The testimonies to the state legislatures are an excellent strategy. With the audience and people outside, along with the blatant evidence of fraud and foreign influence, the legislatures will be much more comfortable to appoint the electors with the knowledge they have overwhelming support of the people of their state.

The show of support by the people is very important to the legislatures because it removes dependence on the foreign-controlled rigged system, i.e., “I can only hold this seat if I sell out to China so they rig the election in my favor”. If they stand up for election integrity for their state and country, they are essentially a guarantee for re-election and greater aspirations.

Most of these GOP legislatures are weak cowards, true, but I think when they see the action against the criminals, they’ll quickly realize they have no choice but to act.

Biden is done.

https://conservativehardliner.com/biden-has-no-choice-concede
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:30 pm
https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/joe-biden-dominion-buy-1-get-10-free-4am-delivery-only.jpg?resize=506%2C493&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:34 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Enq_wGSVoAMFXRC?format=jpg&name=medium
0 Replies

snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:43 pm
Jeez, are y’all seeing this? They’re saying Joe Biden is faking his sprained ankle because he wants to get out of being president.

There is literally no bottom. This is up there with the pedophile ring in the pizza parkour.
BillW

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 04:21 pm
cj is going fully berserk! Someone ought to get him help - on second thought, never mind!

😱😭👻😵😤
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 04:21 pm
@snood,
It's the chicken little syndrome "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 04:24 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Jeez, are y’all seeing this? They’re saying Joe Biden is faking his sprained ankle because he wants to get out of being president.

There is literally no bottom. This is up there with the pedophile ring in the pizza parkour.

It is no different than the lies you are spreading and nowhere near as low.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 04:41 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
the vast conspiracy to rob Trump of his 2nd term.

Mr. Trump will get his second term in 2024. In the meantime we all need to oppose and undermine the illegitimate Biden Administration.
0 Replies

nimh

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 04:49 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/image.png
Quote:
Pennsylvania reports having mailed out 1,823,148 ballots, of which 1,462,302 were returned. Yet total mail-in votes number 2,589,242? From where did the extra 2,589,242 – 1,462,302 = 1,126,940 votes come?

Any answer?
https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/

Here's your answer: your numbers are, surprisingly, bollocks. They literally originate from a tweet that mixed up the number of mail-in ballots that were requested for the June 2, 2020 primary election in Pennsylvania with those for the November general election.

Fact Check: Pennsylvania Did Not Tally More Mail-in Votes In The Presidential Election Than Actual Ballots Received
lmur

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:12 pm
@nimh,
Well, that's a relief. Was really worried there...
roger

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:15 pm
@lmur,
I bet you were.
glitterbag

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:36 pm
@roger,
pins and needles, pins and needles
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:00 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/image.png
Quote:
Pennsylvania reports having mailed out 1,823,148 ballots, of which 1,462,302 were returned. Yet total mail-in votes number 2,589,242? From where did the extra 2,589,242 – 1,462,302 = 1,126,940 votes come?

Any answer?
https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/

Here's your answer: your numbers are, surprisingly, bollocks. They literally originate from a tweet that mixed up the number of mail-in ballots that were requested for the June 2, 2020 primary election in Pennsylvania with those for the November general election.

Fact Check: Pennsylvania Did Not Tally More Mail-in Votes In The Presidential Election Than Actual Ballots Received

Quote:
The website's numbers show that the claims made in the above Instagram posts don't stack up because the correct number of mail-in ballots requested: more than 3 million. more than 3 million.

Where are the facts to back up that claim? Also the exact same number turning up is just as likely as the exact ratios that appear in the votes or the other mathematical miracles Biden pulled off.

There was massive fraud. Nothing will change that fact.

BillW

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:16 pm
Presidential Pardon cases are blowing up, why -

This is the most corrupt Presidency in known history!