monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Nonsense. blatham is a person of good vharacter and sound intellect. You should follow examples of good judgment from him.

You are exactly who I would want vouching for me. Someone who repeats rhetoric and never backs what he says.

If I followed Blatham's example I would have to wish people dead or wish misfortune to their families. I would have to post everyone's idea but mine, except for adding gossip and instructing people to let others do their thinking for them.

That is not what I plan to do.
oristarA

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:01 am
Barr says No Evidence of Fraud that would deny Biden’s victory.

Quote:
Barr says Justice Dept. hasn’t uncovered fraud that could have tipped the election, and McConnell refers to ‘new administration.’

Attorney General William P. Barr said on Tuesday that the Justice Department had not uncovered voting fraud at a scale that could have affected the results of the presidential election, reaffirming Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s win despite President Trump’s groundless claims that he was defrauded.

Mr. Barr’s comments, in an interview with The Associated Press, were a prominent repudiation of Mr. Trump’s baseless assertions and came days after the president implied that the Justice Department and the F.B.I. may have played a role in an election fraud.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/01/us/joe-biden-trump?referringSource=articleShare#barr-says-justice-dept-hasnt-uncovered-fraud-that-could-have-tipped-the-election-and-mcconnell-refers-to-new-administration

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:21 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Quote:
Barr says Justice Dept. hasn’t uncovered fraud that could have tipped the election, and McConnell refers to ‘new administration.’

Attorney General William P. Barr said on Tuesday that the Justice Department had not uncovered voting fraud at a scale that could have affected the results of the presidential election, reaffirming Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s win despite President Trump’s groundless claims that he was defrauded.

Mr. Barr’s comments, in an interview with The Associated Press, were a prominent repudiation of Mr. Trump’s baseless assertions and came days after the president implied that the Justice Department and the F.B.I. may have played a role in an election fraud.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/12/01/us/joe-biden-trump?referringSource=articleShare#barr-says-justice-dept-hasnt-uncovered-fraud-that-could-have-tipped-the-election-and-mcconnell-refers-to-new-administration

Barr never used the word "baseless". Keep pushing a lie.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/2020-12-01.png?itok=ap3FscrO
glitterbag

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:23 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

Nonsense. blatham is a person of good vharacter and sound intellect. You should follow examples of good judgment from him.

You are exactly who I would want vouching for me. Someone who repeats rhetoric and never backs what he says.

If I followed Blatham's example I would have to wish people dead or wish misfortune to their families. I would have to post everyone's idea but mine, except for adding gossip and instructing people to let others do their thinking for them.

That is not what I plan to do.

What a vicious ball of nonsense you are. Next, ******* next.
McGentrix

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:29 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Nonsense. blatham is a person of good character and sound intellect. You should follow examples of good judgment from him.

Not sure if you are serious or not.
coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:42 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
What a vicious ball of nonsense you are. Next, ******* next.

I can live with it. You should have no problem doing the same.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 12:49 am
Here is the guy from Arizona who Twitter permanently banned. Listen good.

You can also read the article.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/twitter-suspends-data-analyst-testified-arizona-election
oristarA

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 01:34 am
@coldjoint,

Your strawman strategy doesn't work here. Of course Barr would never use the word "baseless" against the president. Isn't saying "the DOJ had not uncovered voting fraud" sufficient?

OK. I saw Jenna Ellis signed alongside Judy Giuliani the statement. Does she still remember that she called Trump "idiot" and "not American"?
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 01:53 am
@coldjoint,
The sheeples have been trained quite extensively over the last four years to see a Biden "victory" as being the best thing since sliced bread, though.

That's despite him being part of the most corrupt and savage admin in history.

Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 03:00 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Not sure if you are serious or not.

They're serious about blowing smoke up each other's khyber passes, and hoping like hell that their house of cards doesn't come crashing down.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 03:35 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
We were pretty sure there were real Americans out there,

Pretty sure? Or really sure? The numbers don't add up.

The world is again laughing at this debacle that you think is a democracy.
0 Replies

oristarA

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 03:52 am
@Builder,
No human is perfect. So it is a question of "better choice".

Who's corrupt and savage? Trump said he took ‘strong action’ in February to stop coronavirus when less than three Americans died of the virus; yet today, more than 270,000 American lives have lost to it. He's a liar. It is strategic corruption and savagery.

oralloy

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:03 am
@oristarA,
It's no lie. Mr. Trump took strong action to protect us from this virus.

Those deaths are all the fault of Joe Biden and the Democrats.
oralloy

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:05 am
@MontereyJack,
No he isn't. He's a phony who associates himself with the views of people that he thinks are probably intellectuals, in a desperate attempt to fool gullible people into believing that he is also an intellectual.

Of course, that in itself is harmless. But it torpedoes your nonsense about him being of sound intellect.

He is also a pretty nasty person underneath the "Look everyone! I think what that guy over there thinks!" veneer. So he fails on the character test as well.

He's a bad person all around.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:11 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Who's corrupt and savage?

Take some time to comprehend my comments.

Biden was VP to Obama, and Hillary was SoS.

That's the admin to which I'm referring.

It's been a very quiet and sane four years under president Trump, compared to the absolute mayhem under Obama/Biden.
BillW

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:24 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Quote:

I think Barr is trying to improve his legacy while he has the chance. Funny that for a Conservative to do that he simply needs to tell the truth. There are a lot of them out there that are no longer Republicans because the Republicans have become the bad guys!
Builder

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 04:37 am
@BillW,
Quote:
Funny that for a Conservative to do that he simply needs to tell the truth.

Ankle monitors aside, Biden wouldn't know what the truth is, if it bit him on the khyber pass.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:20 am
somebody wrote:
It's been a very quiet and sane four years under president Trump, compared to the absolute mayhem under Obama/Biden.

Drunk
laughoutlood

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:31 am

Though her words are simple and few
Listen, listen, she's calling to you
"Feed the birds, trumppence a bag
Trumppence, trumppence, trumppence a bag
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 2 Dec, 2020 05:40 am
@hightor,
What's with this "somebody wrote" nonsense? If you disagree with something that someone writes, you should confront them directly.

And what's wrong with Builder's comment anyway? It looks reasonable to me.
0 Replies