monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Brand X

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:22 pm
Carl Quintanilla
@carlquintanilla
·
4m
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Barr tells AP that Justice Dept. hasn't uncovered widespread voting fraud that could have changed 2020 election outcome.
0 Replies

Brand X

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:26 pm
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
50s
“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr said.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:27 pm
Quote:
Whistleblowers Allege Up to 300,000 COMPLETED BALLOTS Crossed State Lines in October

Quote:
A Pennsylvania postal truck driver is set to allege that there were an estimated 144,000 to 288,000 completed ballots shipped across three state lines in October, according to new revelations from the Amistad Project.

Amistad is not from the Trump campaign. They are a group with separate allegations and lawsuits.
Quote:
According to the Amistad Project – which is part of the Thomas More Society – the whistleblower affidavits are being used as evidence in litigation to ensure election integrity and the upholding of election laws in key battleground states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Phill Kline, Director of the Amistad Project will appear alongside the whistleblowers on Tuesday at 2PM EST, to be broadcast on Real America’s Voice.

Real Americans are telling you the media is lying there was all kinds of fraud. I believe the Americans.
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/breaking-whistleblowers-allege-up-to-300000-completed-ballots-crossed-state-lines-in-october/
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:30 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
50s
“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr said.

Barr has been in DC too long to be trusted. He had the chance to change that and blew it. The DOJ and DHS cannot be trusted since Obama corrupted them.
MontereyJack

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Boy are you going to be disappointed when biden gets sworn in and its trump looking desperately for a pardon. Gnews has hit a new low in stupid.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Boy are you going to be disappointed when biden gets sworn in and its trump looking desperately for a pardon. Gnews has hit a new low in stupid.

I am already disappointed. What I have seen goes against everything I ever learned about this country.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Real Americcans are telling you the election was fair, trump lost, conspiracy theories are bullshit, Biden will be president,trump will go to jail and theater country will bfeathe a sigh of relief.
0 Replies

revelette3

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:48 pm
@izzythepush,
I guess my occasional indulgence into Medieval Romance got that part wrong. Oh, well, don't read them to be educated. In any event, horrible. I was reading about Edward the Second in my books and someone (one Edwards lovers I think)was drawn and quartered. Guess, if I really want to know, I will have to read up on real historical non fiction books on the subject. All of that was very interesting, read the whole five part series in just a day or two.
Rebelofnj

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:49 pm
Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

Quote:
Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president’s most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

Rebelofnj

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Barr has been in DC too long to be trusted.

Barr has been one of Trump’s closest allies in Washington. At some point, you just have to accept that there is no widespread voter fraud.
Rebelofnj

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:59 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
After telling the Associated Press there is no evidence of fraud that would change the outcome of the election, Attorney General Bill Barr just arrived at the White House.

@KaitlanCollins
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1333857824720424961?s=20

So, Barr may be fired by the end of the night.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Britain’s two-tier police state

Quote:
Police are using excessive force against anti-lockdown protesters and even journalists.

You have got your own fascist government to worry about.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/12/01/britains-two-tier-police-state/
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:07 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Quote:
Barr has been in DC too long to be trusted.

Barr has been one of Trump’s closest allies in Washington. At some point, you just have to accept that there is no widespread voter fraud.

That point will never happen. There was widespread fraud.

Barr looked like an ally because enough information was out proving the Russian hoax was a hoax. The undermining of Trump's administration was an accepted fact that no one was doing anything about. Barr just confirmed those facts. He stated the obvious and the media decided to attack him to get negative press about Trump out there.

Clearly, you are being manipulated by the media.

Walter Hinteler

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:07 pm
@Rebelofnj,
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr told the AP.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Boris Johnson and Donald Trump aren't really political twins.
But if you think so - no problem.
Rebelofnj

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:15 pm
@coldjoint,
So, the Republican Governors of Georgia and Arizona, the Trump appointed judges, and Trump ally Barr are all corrupted and working against Trump?
oralloy

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:17 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
At some point, you just have to accept that there is no widespread voter fraud.

People have every right to continue opposing and undermining the illegitimate Biden Administration.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:19 pm
@revelette3,
Punishments like hanging drawing and quartering were for common criminals, the aristocracy were normally put to death in a less brutal manner.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:24 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

So, the Republican Governors of Georgia and Arizona, the Trump appointed judges, and Trump ally Barr are all corrupted and working against Trump?

It’s no use. Even when the only ones still claiming fraud and fix are the employees and consumers of OAN and Breibart; even after every Republican with a shred of integrity has admitted that Trump lost and Biden won lawfully, poor souls like CJ and Oralloy will still be going on about the vast conspiracy to rob Trump of his 2nd term.

To me it’s sad and a little bit scary. I think even if by some miracle Trump himself admitted defeat, they would still persist with this. They’d probably claim he was drugged or extorted or something.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
Boris Johnson and Donald Trump aren't really political twins.
But if you think so - no problem.

Trolling is not your style Walter. You are not very good at it either.
0 Replies