monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Wilso

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:51 am
Love this.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/rudy-giulianis-daughter-caroline-shares-tips-to-help-dad-accept-trump-defeat/news-story/5306101fb79e36365e965a3a5255eec5

Quote:
Among the many zingers Caroline wrote in her piece for Vanity Fair is a plea to stay away from artificial dyes while making “false claims of voter fraud in Philadelphia” – a clear message for her dad who was photographed with dark steams of dye rolling down his face at a recent press conference.
She also urged to him to “take stock of your failures” – writing that “only sociopathic narcissists have delusions of grandeur, blaming others for their failings, often with tragic consequences”.
Caroline also poked fun at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping fiasco, which saw her dad holding a press conference at a garden centre situated between a crematorium and an adult sex shop called Fantasy Island, rather than at – as had been expected – Philadelphia’s Four Seasons hotel.

0 Replies

engineer

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 06:55 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Trump paid $3M for a recount that increased Biden's lead. If that's not a fuckwit, I don't know what is.

It's not his money, he doesn't care.
NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:51 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

vikorr wrote:

I don't know which site you are visiting - but I took just the top figure you produced and looked at it...and reached a very different conclusion to the claimed 781.91% turnout for City of North Muskegon - based on linkable data:

County of Muskegon population 172,344 in 2014
election results for County of Muskegon, including total votes cast

While I keep asking for evidence of fraud - the above is evidence that the sites you are visiting are fraudulently reporting to you.

As Jenna Ellis observed: Trump's followers are not truth-seekers. Coldjoint is not different. He's a worshipper of Trump, blindly confident.

You have Trump confused with this country. Right now he is the man who represents what is right and good about this country. And do I worship this country, yes I do. This **** the Left and and other assorted assholes are pulling goes against what this country stands for.

Free and fair elections is high on the list and that did not happen. Everyone should know that. You are just another useful idiot who thinks a political party is above the law because it is backed by corporations, big tech, and a corrupt lying media.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:52 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Arizona was the last of the six swing states to finish certifying their election results. All six have certified Biden is the winner.

Biden is not the winner until Dec. 14th, if he gets the electoral vote. Stop lying.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 11:55 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Wilso wrote:

Trump paid $3M for a recount that increased Biden's lead. If that's not a fuckwit, I don't know what is.

It's not his money, he doesn't care.

It won't be the corrupt Biden administrations money either. They will be robbing Americans. And saying they care about anything that helps this country and it citizens is a huge lie.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:07 pm
Quote:
Mr. President: Take Your Case to the American People

Quote:
The MSM and that includes FOX News Network, have been maniacal in their efforts to convince the American people Trump lost the election. “Repeat the lie often enough” and “the bigger the lie more will believe it” has been their modus operandi.

WH correspondents and reporters have become even more hostile and disrespectful since election day to the point where Trump had to finally slap down one of the pimps: Trump to Fake News reporter: “Don’t ever talk to the president that way!“- “Don’t talk to me that way. You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. Don’t talk to… I’m the President of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way.”

President Trump depends on Twitter to get out the truth in small bites but right now, at this time, he has to go bigger. He has to go on TV with a statement to the nation. Not an interview on a business network, but address the nation.

Trump doesn’t have to tell the parasites in the MSM anything other than he is going to address the country about the election. Let the useful fools believe he’s going to concede. Trump is under no obligation to give the media any information ahead of time.

And this:
Quote:
By going live on TV addressing the whole country he can change the court of public opinion in his favor in 15 minutes. This is quite important as it will show the viewing audience once again the media has been lying to them, it will garner sympathy for Trump because he is being treated unfairly and judges and state legislators will be watching.

https://newswithviews.com/mr-president-take-your-case-to-the-american-people/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:18 pm
Quote:
Legitimacy of Biden Win Buried by Objective Data
Emerging information from the states render his victory less and less plausible.

Quote:
During the weeks following November 3, innumerable election experts and statistical analysts have pored over the voting data upon which former Vice President Joe Biden’s purported campaign victory ostensibly stands. A growing body of evidence ranging from straightforward ballot audits to complex quantitative analyses suggests that the tabulation of the votes was characterized by enough chicanery to alter the outcome of the election. Consequently, a consensus has gradually developed among the auditors of publicly available information released by the states, and it contradicts the narrative promulgated by the Democrats and the media. The more data experts see, the less convinced they are that Biden won.

Among the analysts who question the legitimacy of Biden’s victory is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cybersecurity expert whose technical expertise was touted by the New York Times last September and who has been described as a hero in the Washington Monthly. It’s unlikely that either publication will be singing his praises for his work pursuant to the recent election. His damning analysis of the electronic manipulation of votes that occurred in the early hours of November 4 appears in a sworn affidavit included with C.J. Pearson v. Kemp, a lawsuit filed by Attorney Sidney Powell in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. His nine-page affidavit (Exhibit 26) describes how it is possible to manipulate votes, where this occurred, and sums up his findings as follows:

I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.

Dr. Keshavarz-Nia is by no means the only expert to reach the conclusion that widespread vote-tampering occurred. This examination of the election results, for example, uses quantitative analysis to identify some very odd anomalies in the 2020 vote patterns. But it isn’t necessary to be a sophisticated statistician or cybersecurity expert possessed of arcane knowledge of how voting machines operate to see that enough ballot fraud occurred to change the election results in several states. That Keshavarz-Nia provides his findings in a sworn affidavit, under penalty of perjury, renders him highly credible. Still, his conclusions are rather opaque to anyone without an enormous amount of training and experience in his field. This requires many of us to take what he says on faith.

Bearing this in mind, Matt Braynard of the Voter Integrity Project (VIP) approached the 2020 results in a far less arcane fashion. His team analyzed publicly available data on absentee ballots, and he explained his findings in a way that any intelligent voter can understand. VIP looked at suspicious ballot activity in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Among the most significant VIP findings involved people who changed their state of residence, yet voted absentee using their prior address. In Arizona, which Biden “won” by 10,457 votes, there were 19,997 questionable votes. In Georgia, which Biden “won” by 12,670 votes, VIP found 138,221 such votes. In Wisconsin, which Biden “won” by 20,608 votes, there were 26,673 such votes. As Braynard told the Epoch Times:

This election, it appears to me, has been decided by ballots that are highly questionable.… I can give you the list of the people who voted in this election, who filed National Change of Address cards in Georgia, moving themselves to another state.… I can also show you the subsequent state voter registrations of these individuals in other states, who then cast absentee ballots back in Georgia.… I have no confidence that Joe Biden is the deserved winner of this election.

Braynard has been asked to present the findings of the Voter Integrity Project to Monday’s hearing with members of Arizona’s legislature. Moreover, as Braynard tweeted Friday, “The VIP findings have also been included in court filings in PA, GA, MI, WI, and AZ, including declarations we collected.” Sunday, another tweet by Braynard revealed that the FBI has proactively requested VIP findings that may indicate illegal ballots. Meanwhile, no discussion of 2020 election skulduggery is complete without a discussion of the Democrat precincts that record more votes than registered voters. Rep. Bill Posey (R-Fla.) tweeted the following on that perennial topic: “According to an affidavit in the MI lawsuit, one Michigan precinct/twnship had 781.91% turnout. How does this happen?”

Good question. No fewer than six precincts listed by Rep. Posey experienced turnout exceeding 120 percent. Another 10 allegedly enjoyed 100 percent turnout. This is an insult to the electorate’s intelligence, and it happened in Democrat precincts all across the nation. From World War II through 2016 average turnout in a presidential election was about 56 percent. Yet we are expected to believe that, in 2020, the national turnout was 66 percent. It simply does not pass the laugh test. This looks to be the result of widespread Democrat chicanery facilitated by high-handed flouting of federal, state, and county election laws. Joe Biden’s victory is no more legitimate than his plagiarized rhetoric or working-class credentials. His Potemkin presidency would be no more authentic than the man himself.

The only thing the media is doing is repeating a lie.
https://spectator.org/legitimacy-of-biden-win-buried-by-objective-data/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:21 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

I don't know which site you are visiting - but I took just the top figure you produced and looked at it...and reached a very different conclusion to the claimed 781.91% turnout for City of North Muskegon - based on linkable data:

County of Muskegon population 172,344 in 2014
election results for County of Muskegon, including total votes cast

While I keep asking for evidence of fraud - the above is evidence that the sites you are visiting are fraudulently reporting to you.

The stats you are looking at are from Nov. 3rd. the counting went on for days after that. I just posted a very credible source that says the same thing, 781% turnout.
0 Replies

oristarA

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:36 pm
Today (December 1, 2020), Taiwan began to impose a stricter rule of mask wearing, violators will face up to $15,000 fine.

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:37 pm
Quote:
Trump Lawsuit: Wisconsin Absentee Ballot Abuses Affected 220K Votes

Wisconsin laws were clearly broken. The votes should be invalidated.
Quote:
The legal team in Wisconsin, led by former Wisconsin Circuit Court Judge Jim Troupis, said the recount gave the campaign a "unique ability" to examine ballots.

Troupis said the state's electoral votes "likely won't change the overall outcome," but "exposing exactly how the election processes were abused in Wisconsin holds enormous value for this election beyond a victory for President Trump. Regardless, we're demonstrating that the results of this election unequivocally ought to be questioned."

In the lawsuit, the campaign complains that officials on the Wisconsin Elections Commission and the city clerks of Milwaukee and Madison "willfully disregarded the current statute and made conscious efforts to circumvent Wisconsin election law."

This resulted in tens of thousands of votes cast "well outside of the bounds of Wisconsin law," the campaign further claims.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-campaign-lawsuit-absentee-wisconsin/2020/12/01/id/999415/
0 Replies

oristarA

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Most people here have long witnessed that you are used to be evidence-free, that is why Trump could have captured you as his servile servant, successfully manipulating you by using your ignorance and idiocy. It is clear you serve Trump rather than America.

You will have to learn to be evidence-based in your speaking and action if you want to talk about what is "free and fair".

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:40 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Today (December 1, 2020), Taiwan began to impose a stricter rule of mask wearing, violators will face up to $15,000 fine.

[youtube]/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2um6vvTeAy4[/youtube]

The bigger the lie the more likely it will be believed.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:43 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Most people here have long witnessed that you are used to be evidence-free, that is why Trump could have captured you as his servile servant, successfully manipulating you by using your ignorance and idiocy. It is clear you serve Trump rather than America.

You will have to learn to be evidence-based in your speaking and action if you want to talk "free and fair".

What is a matter with you? There is all kinds of viable and provable evidence. Do not try to say there is not. Why do you think repeating a lie makes it it true?

You are the servile one here, big time.

Quote:
Most people here

Most people here are victims of group think. Their posts are the same crap worded differently. You are just simply one of them.
0 Replies

revelette3

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:48 pm
It's kind of wild with Trump's election lawyer saying ex-cyber chief should be taken out at dawn and shot.

Quote:
Joe diGenova called for violence against Christopher Krebs, the former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, on a Monday episode of the "Howie Carr Show."

"That guy is a class A moron," diGenova said. "He should be drawn and quartered, taken out at dawn and shot."

Quote:
During an interview on NBC's "Today Show," Krebs, who has received a flood of criticism from Trump allies in recent days, said diGenova's comments was "certainly more dangerous language."

"The way I look at it is we are a nation of laws. I feel like I have an exceptional team of lawyers who win in court and I think they're probably going to be busy," Krebs said.

source

Don't drawn and quartered literally mean, a horse on all sides of a condemned man is tied and all four horses go in all four directions? What is left to be taken out at dawn and shot? Cheney would have probably called the drawn and quartered "enhanced interrogations".

It is hard to believe that for the last four years with Trump sucking up all oxygen in the room, we have almost forgotten just how bad the last republican administration really was.

So far I like all of Biden picks that I know of, but I hope he don't pick any hold overs from the Bush era in an effort to be inclusive.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:57 pm
Quote:
Trump Ballots Defaulted and Switched to Biden Votes on Dominion System: Maricopa GOP Chairwoman

Quote:
Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

She remarked that when she reported the issue to election supervisors, others in the room also commented that they had “witnessed the same manipulation.”

“We were never told what, if any corrective action was taken,” Brickman continued. “All I know is the next day, I was called outside the room that I was working in for signature verification by a supervisor who said, ‘I understand you caused some problems this week and you thought our machines were not working correctly.’

“I was told at that point in time that I could not discuss anything or talk about what was going on.

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

She told the hearing that she was yelled at and “reprimanded” by her own supervisor, who accused her of causing trouble and “bringing things up that I shouldn’t have.”

The Maricopa County recorder’s office and the Arizona state secretary’s office didn’t immediately respond to requests for comments from The Epoch Times.

She also said that during testing and certification of the Dominion voting machines on Nov. 18, she had refused to approve the certification of the Dominion system during a meeting with Secretary of State Katie Hobbs because the machines had malfunctioned during the test, and were shut down and reset by Dominion staff instead of corrected.

She said that no explanation was given about the errors. “We could see the machines but we could not see or observe the software behind the machine to confirm what had really gone on,” she added.

Trump’s legal team had previously pointed to witness testimony alleging that election results from Dominion Voting Systems are susceptible to manipulation—an allegation that the company has repeatedly denied.

Writing for The Wall Street Journal in a piece published this week, Dominion CEO John Poulos said recent claims against the company “fueled the harassment of election officials and Dominion employees across the country,” including death threats.

“The lies and smears have no basis in fact but they do real damage to our democracy by casting doubt on the legitimacy of the electoral process. The false allegations should be retracted immediately,” he said.

Dominion has not responded yet to a request from The Epoch Times for comment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-ballots-defaulted-and-switched-to-biden-votes-on-dominion-system-maricopa-gop-chairwoman_3599899.html
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:00 pm

Giuliani talked to Trump about getting a preemptive pardon
before the president leaves office, report says

Citing two people told of the discussion, The New York Times reported that Giuliani broached
the possibility with Trump as recently as last week and that it wasn't the first time the topic
was raised.

Giuliani is the focus of a criminal investigation by the Manhattan US attorney's office into
whether he violated foreign lobbying laws through his work in Ukraine. Specifically, federal
prosecutors are said to be examining Giuliani's business dealings in Ukraine and his
involvement in the firing of Marie Yovanovitch as the US's ambassador to Ukraine...
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:01 pm
@Region Philbis,

The subject is fraud not fairy tales from the corrupt media.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:04 pm
@revelette3,
It’s not quite that, it was a punishment over here to be hung, drawn and quartered. The condemned would be hung until almost dead, these people were experts in such things. Then after briefly being revived if Male they would be castrated and their genitals shown to them as proof they would have no more heirs. Then their guts would be pulled out which was the drawn part. They would then leave it for a while before quartering the body, cutting it in four parts.

Either way there wouldn’t be much left to take outside and shoot.
coldjoint

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:13 pm
Quote:
Situation Update – Is Joe Biden preparing to CONCEDE? Rumors emerge of Biden seeking pardon deal from Trump

Quote:
(Natural News) By some accounts, Joe Biden is preparing to concede the election and is reaching out to Trump to negotiate a pardon for all the crimes committed by himself and his family members. This claim, attributed to a “very reliable source,” was broadcast by Lude Media (Gnews.org), the same group that first spilled the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop and all the outrageous content it contained.

Such a deal would, of course, protect the Bidens but essentially serve as a selling out of Obama, Brennan and other deep state players who don’t want to be prosecuted for treason and are very capable of, say, breaking someone’s ankles to get them to comply. The official story on Biden’s recent injury is that Joe Biden fractured his ankle “walking his dog,” but no one believes that except for the clueless.

This claim about Biden seeking a concession deal, which is not yet confirmed from other sources, is covered in today’s Situation Update podcast that I’ve posted below. Here’s the video from GTV (Guo / Lude Media) where this unconfirmed claim is being made:

Too good to be true? Strange things have been happening. Evidence isn't evidence. 12,000 American citizens are lying about the fraud they saw with their own eyes.
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/12/01/situation-update-is-joe-biden-preparing-to-concede-rumors-emerge-of-biden-seeking-pardon-deal-from-trump/