monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

RABEL222

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 06:01 pm
@Builder,
Who cares what some one who lives 9,500 miles from the us thinks. I don't and bet you would be hard pressed to find anyone but the three consertive nuts on this site.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 06:45 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Builder gets it.

Cheers. It's clear that none of this crew has a clue.

Biden represents every single "value" that sane working people detest.

It's why they handed Hillary her fat criminal arse in 2016.

Cue rants about "popular" votes coming from a California.
0 Replies

snood

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 07:06 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
You think the rest of the world is upset that Trump is leaving?

Doing your usual strawman "trick" again?

The "world" wants to know why a senile paedophile octogenarian is the best you could do against Trump.

Bullshit. I think the “world” is glad to see Biden after 4 years of chaos led by a clueless con who played golf 1 out of every 5 days in office.

I think the “world” is still trying to figure out what insanity got a stupid lying sack like Trump into the White House.

I doubt you really believe that the “world” is more concerned with us having Biden as our candidate as the “world” has been worried for 4 years about what idiot Trump is going to do to the “world “.

But then you never tell the truth anyway.
Builder

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 07:13 pm
@snood,
Sounds like you need to get out a bit more.

And lay off with the strawman crap.

It's not effective, and shows up your lack of creativity.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 09:42 pm
Quote:
Sidney Powell @SidneyPowell1 & I won, then lost, but ended up winning. We will never give up the pursuit of TRUTH to achieve justice.@realDonaldTrump@KrakenWood @GenFlynn #FightLikeAFlynn#FightBackhttps://t.co/mV6SGVLsv9

Those Dominion machines left in GA not wiped will get forensic audits. Oh oh Shocked
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 09:54 pm
https://conservativedailypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/michiganturnout.jpg
Boy Braindead Joe got them all excited. That is fraud.
Quote:
In another bombshell, one prescient in Michigan had over 781% turnout… how can liberals ignore this sort of evidence? Are they simply irretrievably stupid, or just evil?

https://conservativedailypost.com/powell-has-payoff-check-stubs-michigan-had-a-781-turnout-cyber-expert-proves-fraud/
RABEL222

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
I just looked this site up and a fact check site said 99% of their posts were false
Builder

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 10:39 pm
@RABEL222,
A "fact check site" owned by who?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 11:17 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I just looked this site up and a fact check site said 99% of their posts were false

Your can be 99% sure the fact checker is lying. It is too late to stop.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 11:51 pm
Quote:
because our discourse becomes perverse as a consequence.

It is a little late for that. The perverse was out of the bag quite a while ago.
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 12:12 am
@coldjoint,
I don't know which site you are visiting - but I took just the top figure you produced and looked at it...and reached a very different conclusion to the claimed 781.91% turnout for City of North Muskegon - based on linkable data:

County of Muskegon population 172,344 in 2014
election results for County of Muskegon, including total votes cast

While I keep asking for evidence of fraud - the above is evidence that the sites you are visiting are fraudulently reporting to you.
oristarA

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 01:38 am
The Origin of Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The scientists around the world have been seeking the origin of the novel virus that causes the pandemic. Most of scientists agree that it has a natural origin. But where did the virus get started infecting people? Wuhan - the once-epicenter of the pandemic? Mainland China? If that's the case, what is odd is that since Wuhan, or Mainland China has controlled the virus (local newly cases kept zero from month to month; yesterday the total number of local cases still hospitalized in Mainland China is 32), there should have been some new cases emerged that have got infected from animals. But no, no such cases have been observed. For half a year, China has been fighting imported cases from around the world.

On November 28, media reported that top German virologist indicated, based on his genetic analysis of the virus, that the virus probably came from northern Italy, because "More than 99 percent of the coronavirus cases can be genetically traced back to the variant from Italy and even the current cases of the disease in China are re-imported from Europe and the rest of the world."

Here's one of the reports:

Quote:
COVID-19: Top German Virologist Says New Coronavirus Not From Wuhan
The deadly virus outbreak has created a major stir around the world in recent time infecting more than 61.7 million people worldwide

More than 99 percent of the coronavirus cases can be genetically traced back to the variant from Italy and even the current cases of the disease in China are re-imported from Europe and the rest of the world, the German news organization Weser Courier confirmed citing the virologist.

The expert also noted that for a global pandemic, the beginning shot was fired in northern Italy. The virologist stated that the long ignorance of Italy for the warnings from China and the lack of countermeasures are to be blamed, otherwise, the original virus can have been got under control.

The deadly virus outbreak has created a major stir around the world in recent times infecting more than 61.7 million people globally and claimed the lives of over 1.4 million worldwide in over 170 nations. An effective vaccine is expected by the first quarter of 2021.

However, Russia had already registered a vaccine named 'Sputnik' in August, which raised questions around the world regarding its efficacy. Many experts raised their concerns that the vaccine was not tested properly before it got tested. However, Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed the vaccine to be safe and effective.

Source
oristarA

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:21 am
@oristarA,
The YouTube video interviewing the German top virologist is here:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/B-FAx_TtbuU[/youtube]

If the video didn't show properly here, just click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-FAx_TtbuU&feature=youtu.be

I don't know German. Do you?
0 Replies

oristarA

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 02:34 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

I don't know which site you are visiting - but I took just the top figure you produced and looked at it...and reached a very different conclusion to the claimed 781.91% turnout for City of North Muskegon - based on linkable data:

County of Muskegon population 172,344 in 2014
election results for County of Muskegon, including total votes cast

While I keep asking for evidence of fraud - the above is evidence that the sites you are visiting are fraudulently reporting to you.

As Jenna Ellis observed: Trump's followers are not truth-seekers. Coldjoint is not different. He's a worshipper of Trump, blindly confident.

Wilso

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 03:39 am
Trump paid $3M for a recount that increased Biden's lead. If that's not a fuckwit, I don't know what is.
izzythepush

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:03 am
Builder is the personification of the tin foil hat. He believes the moon landings never happened, that 9/11 was an inside job, that the Jews control everything including the Saudi Royal Family and that David Icke is the son of God.

I don’t know why anybody wastes time on such a pointless, repulsive individual.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:22 am
Arizona was the last of the six swing states to finish certifying their election results. All six have certified Biden is the winner.
Sturgis

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:28 am
@snood,
See? Certifying is not that difficult. Now why hasn't someone come forward to certify the Cretin? I'll even consider contributing to the purchase of an extra layer of padding for his room or an extra strap around his new snug jacket.
snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:35 am
@Sturgis,
I’ll donate a carton of smokes for his recreation time.
Region Philbis

Tue 1 Dec, 2020 05:52 am
@snood,

chipping in...

https://i.imgur.com/LJ0RR6w.png
0 Replies