monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:48 pm
Stop. You brought up the paedophile thing on an obvious non paedophile website. So really, you probably should've not commented in the first place. Another Trump supporter I'm guessing. Doesn't think before they speak. Huge surprise....
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:50 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

David Gergen saying that not only is Trump wandering around muttering to the portraits like Nixon did, but that in Trump’s mind, the pictures are talking back.

LOLOL!!!

Gergen says pictures talking back to Trump

That hack has no idea of what Trump is doing.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:52 pm
@crackedhead,
Gaslighting and strawman manufacture?

You're another snooze puppet.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:02 pm
@Builder,
Hahahaha...Denial and world building.

Another Trump "I'm so poor-ter". Help me!

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:06 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

Hahahaha...Denial and world building.

Another Trump "I'm so poor-ter". Help me!

He is an Australian.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Good. I hope he gives you lessons on humility, Trump Wanter..Or crock fighting..Either would be better than your Trump neediness. And you know it
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:23 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

Good. I hope he gives you lessons on humility Trump Wanter..Or crock fighting..Either would be better than your Trump neediness. And you know it

You sound a lot like Bobsal.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm guessing Bobsal put you Trump failures in your place haha. No idea who Bobsal is but thanks for the comparison. No, I'm a new guy here. Just found this website through Google.....Imagine that
0 Replies

snood

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:27 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

As I've said before, why are two octogenarians the best you can conjure from 337 million people?

Creepy Joe can't even string a sentence together without a cue card, and even then, he struggles to maintain focus.

Nobody here thinks he won anything. Prepare for a new election, I reckon.

Is somebody here supposed to care about what anybody ‘there’ thinks?

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:32 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Is somebody here supposed to care about what anybody ‘there’ thinks?

Wow, you wanted Biden elected so people around the world love America again, so of course you care. You have been fooled into thinking we can save the world by giving up our freedom.

If you have not been fooled that is on you. When is Joe's first war going to be?
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 08:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Actually coldjoint...In order to save ourselves the Bible says to do the Jesus thing....So maybe you should get off Trump and get back on Jesus...And let the ride go. No matter how much it kills your wants in life...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Next war? Not before 2042. That's as far as my crystal ball goes. That's after 5 terms of peace, prosperity, international amity, and significant action to combat global warming and climate change, terms split up between Biden, Harris, and Stacy Abrams. Gonna be a new Golden Age for America.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 09:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Next war? Not before 2042. That's as far as my crystal ball goes. That's after 5 terms of peace, prosperity, international amity, and significant action to combat global warming and climate change, terms split up between Biden, Harris, and Stacy Abrams. Gonna be a new Golden Age for America.

Your in for higher taxes, more crime, more Islamic terror, more poverty, and more dead black people and black babies.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow....coldjoint. That's quite the laundry list of fears. Maybe you should make a movie. Funny thing is you could probably make some money on it. If only you'd just get some ambition and stop being a Trump supporter.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:38 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

Wow....coldjoint. That's quite the laundry list of fears. Maybe you should make a movie. Funny thing is you could probably make some money on it. If only you'd just get some ambition and stop being a Trump supporter.

They aren't fears they are the reality of a Democrat run country. We stop being America the minute Braindead Joe is inaugurated
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Maybe in your crappy reality. The thing about the United States is that the United States has a good Christian way of getting rid of the dirt that clogs up the United States. Morally, religiously, and intellectually, it doesn't matter. In the end America wins even if you're having nightmares at night. Pretty soon Santa will be around to remind you about that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 11:41 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

David Gergen saying that not only is Trump wandering around muttering to the portraits like Nixon did, but that in Trump’s mind, the pictures are talking back.

LOLOL!!!

Gergen says pictures talking back to Trump

hahahahaha. I wonder what trump thinks they are saying?
BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 11:55 pm
@glitterbag,
[quote="glitterbag"
hahahahaha. I wonder what trump thinks they are saying?
[/quote]

"YOU WON!!!!!! YOU WON!!!!!! YOU WON!!!!! YOU WON!!!!!! YOU WON!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding!"
farmerman

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:06 am
@BillW,
But isnt is really sad and sorta creepy what this guy has become? hes like Capt Queeg mixed with a bit of Dr Evil.
glitterbag

Mon 30 Nov, 2020 01:12 am
@farmerman,
He's always been that guy. Calling reporters and pretending he's his publicist claiming Madonna is hot for him......how ******* sad is that? And that 8-ball is the President.
0 Replies