monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:53 pm
@coldjoint,
The people in both high and low places says so......I'd say Trump has lost more fairly and squarely than literally any other presidential loser has ever lost. You Trump supporters just can't take the fact that you bonded your lives to a loser. Since that gives you Trump supporters bad memories,
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:58 pm
@crackedhead,
Quote:
The people in both high and low places says so.

No, they don't. But go ahead and prove it.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:03 pm
@crackedhead,
Thanks to Christianity...For once
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:04 pm
@coldjoint,
You should realize by now that anything trump has a hand in is full of lies.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:13 pm
@coldjoint,
How about you Trump supporters actually prove something once....other than being world needing, life or death soap opera I'm the privileged ones they are talking about but don't get it loyalty you all keep proving. Here's some advice. Christianity took down Trump. Because Trump supporters like yourselves tried to replace Christ with what you really want in life. Power...the most unChrist thing there could be. Other than yourselves. Obviously. That's why your nationalist God lost.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You should realize by now that anything trump has a hand in is full of lies.

You should realize that the election has been stolen by the most corrupt people in our nations history. You are going to force Trump to declassify the documents that will prove it.

Your side will not win a full blown civil war. It is what they are going to start.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:21 pm
@crackedhead,
Quote:
How about you Trump supporters actually prove something once.

How about you annoy someone else?
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:24 pm
@coldjoint,
I love how you reply to nothing but the first sentence of every one of my arguments. With something like "How about you annoy someone else" instead of just being quiet. Like a smart person would. Another Trump supporter anti-Christian flaw. Pride. Classic
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:27 pm
@crackedhead,
crackedhead wrote:

I love how you reply to nothing but the first sentence of every one of my arguments. With something like "How about you annoy someone else" instead of just being quiet. Like a smart person would. Another Trump supporter anti-Christian flaw. Pride. Classic

Your hard on for Christians has nothing to do with fraud. Do you have the gray matter to acknowledge that?
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:37 pm
https://i-cdn.embed.ly/1/display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Febgdu4n473451.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:38 pm
https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/so-guy-couldnt-get-12-people-to-a-rally-got-more-votes-any-president-ever.jpg?w=480&ssl=1
0 Replies

crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Your hard-on for Trump is bursting through the world wide web!!! You are actually coming out of the closet due to people and society instead of just doing it for yourself. You are trying to make things that aren't happening happen. All due to fear and propaganda and your NEED to be something in AMERICA.
My hard on for Christianity is probably BS but it still doesn't destroy the fact that Christian's actually did vote Trump and your Trump supporter unAmerican power hungry NEEDINESS out of the most powerful office on Earth. I can live with that. Obviously, Trump supporters can't. Which makes some sense and is starting to make Christianity real if you think about it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:44 pm
https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/joe-biden-this-mask-is-black-but-you-aint.jpg?w=501&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:45 pm
https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/joe-biden-has-released-a-statement-alphabet-soup.jpg?resize=518%2C389&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 06:53 pm
https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/dog-safe-handling-normal-people-joe-biden.jpg?w=505&ssl=1
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Ahhh comebacks with pictures. Another Anti-Christian Trump supporter strategy. Seriously coldjoint, USE YOUR WORDS or your God given silence. Just don't paint pictures, that's what losers do to cry. See how ridiculous this all looks?
Builder

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:12 pm
@crackedhead,
Quote:
USE YOUR WORDS or your God given silence

Take a leaf out of your own book.

Nothing Christian about creepy Joe.

Paedophiles love your protections they get through the "church" though.

Constant supply of awe-struck naive children for them to "play" with.
snood

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:12 pm
David Gergen saying that not only is Trump wandering around muttering to the portraits like Nixon did, but that in Trump’s mind, the pictures are talking back.

LOLOL!!!

Gergen says pictures talking back to Trump
Builder

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:33 pm
@snood,
As I've said before, why are two octogenarians the best you can conjure from 337 million people?

Creepy Joe can't even string a sentence together without a cue card, and even then, he struggles to maintain focus.

Nobody here thinks he won anything. Prepare for a new election, I reckon.
crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 07:33 pm
@Builder,
Here's some facts Builder

- Every abled bodied person is capable of committing a crime, physically
- Paedophilia is a physical crime.
- Politics is mental

Add it all up and every abled bodied person is capable of paedophilia, REGARDLESS of their MENTAL political standing.

So, don't act like conservatives don't like molesting little kids just as much as liberals do. Child raping has nothing to do with conservativism or liberalism, it has to do with what a person WANTS. Conservatism and Liberalism is just words. Raping a little kid physically is an apolitical act.

You know all of this. If you aren't a child molester.
0 Replies