monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:25 pm
Quote:
Why Our Foreign And Domestic Enemies Want Trump Gone

Quote:
Yesterday, Lt General Thomas McInerney declared in an interview he had proof of Russian involvement in the coup from the servers acquired via the U.S. military in Germany. This is the first we have heard of this and will be looking out for more details and will report as we come across.

As far as our domestic enemies are concerned, they are literally fighting for their corrupt lives. If Trump is inaugurated, they go to prison, hundreds, maybe thousands of them. They know this. Hence, the coordination with the Chicoms, the Iranians, etc. As we have said many times on these pages, the Obama administration was the most corrupt in history, literally treasonous, selling us out to Islamic extremists, Chinese communists, and the communist movement in general. They cannot let Trump exist, or they die metaphorically, as they should.

One thing is for sure, there is much going on that we the public do not know. CDMedia will try our best to bring the truth as we see it.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/11/29/why-our-foreign-and-domestic-enemies-want-trump-gone/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:28 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
I've asked plenty of times for evidence, and the only evidence that gets presented is irregularities -

Have you counted the irregularities? Do you know there are 12,000 affidavits from Americans claiming fraudulent activity? And how can you not believe the evidence that voting machines can be manipulated?
Quote:
they see as evidence 'proof of fraud'

They see the sheer volume of that evidence as proof of fraud.
vikorr

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And how can you not believe the evidence that voting machines can be manipulated?
Did you not see the part I posted that refered to the computer program irregularities?

Then I asked myself the questions I posted previously.

The example I saw had possible explanations of:
- poor programing (most programs are millions of lines)
- a rogue programmer
- a group of rogue programmers

Thos are in order of most likely to least likely (but none ruled out)

And the question I had of the person reporting it was:
- if they knew of that irregularity, they must have access or would soon have access to: the programming error (and the metadata that would show who made the change).
And yet I haven't yet seen this. That creates doubt in my mind as to the veracity of the claims - because having found that, a warrant and a computer analyst should quickly identify the issue and who or what caused it. So why hasn't it been presented? In the absense of metadata evidence, it is imposible to make an informed decision - so it currently for me, sits under the umbrella of 'irregularities'. This of course always comes with the qualification I haven't been closely following this. If you have that data somewhere, I would be most interested to see it.
vikorr

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They see the sheer volume of that evidence as proof of fraud.
- And what is that 'sheer volume' calculated as a percentage?
- and how does that compare to previous elections?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:05 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Quote:
And how can you not believe the evidence that voting machines can be manipulated?
Did you not see the part I posted that refered to the computer program irregularities?

Then I asked myself the questions I posted previously.

The example I saw had possible explanations of:
- poor programing (most programs are millions of lines)
- a rogue programmer
- a group of rogue programmers

Thos are in order of most likely to least likely (but none ruled out)

And the question I had of the person reporting it was:
- if they knew of that irregularity, they must have access or would soon have access to: the programming error (and the metadata that would show who made the change).
And yet I haven't yet seen this. That creates doubt in my mind as to the veracity of the claims - because having found that, a warrant and a computer analyst should quickly identify the issue and who or what caused it. So why hasn't it been presented? In the absense of metadata evidence, it is imposible to make an informed decision - so it currently for me, sits under the umbrella of 'irregularities'. This of course always comes with the qualification I haven't been closely following this. If you have that data somewhere, I would be most interested to see it.

That software covers its tracks. That is why forensic audits are necessary. That is why Powell wants the machines impounded. The Democrats do not want forensic audits. Why?
vikorr

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That software covers its tracks. That is why forensic audits are necessary. That is why Powell wants the machines impounded. The Democrats do not want forensic audits. Why?
Unless your government departments operate differently to ours - all databases here have both backup, and metadata records (of who made what change when). That would mean a quick look at the most recent updates to the program would tell you if any nefarious activity has occurred.

How many elections has this "software that covers its tracks" been used for, and how many times have both sides won with this software? (to be clear, I don't know the answer to this question)

As for why? The most obvious reason is there is a deadline for certification, and forensic auditing can take as long as the people doing the forensic audit want it to take. That is to say, there is nothing suspicious about objecting at all. I would object on these grounds.

There should be nothing to stop them doing such an audit after certification. The outcome if there was a negative finding, could still be devestating for a party (if found to have engaged in fraud), not to mention the criminal charges. People didn't forgive Nixon for watergate. I doubt proven fraud would be any different.

The current information still leaves this in just the 'irregularities' basket.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:22 pm
We should all be asking ourselves why we started a three year or more investigations into Trump that turned out to be lies. Asking ourselves that, and why we should believe the people that say there is no fraud. They have proven they have 0 compunction when it comes to lying. These are the same people that wasted four years of America's time because they lost an election. The same people that are holding back Covid relief.

And the same corrupt institutions are doing nothing to satisfy the questions about fraud. More than this election was and is rigged. They have turned us into a nation of haters and backstabbers.

Impound the machines and preform forensic audits, nothing else will do to convince people this election was not stolen. Biden should be all in on this, where is the Braindead fool?
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:30 pm
https://www.facebook.com/martynlloydiles/videos/139219147609941
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:33 pm
@vikorr,

Quote:
There should be nothing to stop them doing such an audit after certification.

Again there is no transparency. We can have anyone say they audited and things are fine. It means nothing. It needs to be observed. Findings need to be available for other experts to challenge. Nothing coming from the Democrats about the need for transparency.

Again, if we can spend three years and millions on an investigation started with no evidence we should be able to do this to EVERYONE"s satisfaction.
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:42 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr, she doesn't understand logic, court proceedings or rules of evidence. If her side says it, it must be true despite 25,000+ known lies by theRump and repeated by cohorts plus his personal news organization over the last 4 years! What could possible not be fact?
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:46 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

vikorr, she doesn't understand logic, court proceedings or rules of evidence. If her side says it, it must be true despite 25,000+ known lies by theRump and repeated by cohorts plus his personal news organization over the last 4 years! What could possible not be fact?

I do not think Vikkor wants to gossip.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 04:50 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
The current information still leaves this in just the 'irregularities' basket.

How can you call the many mathematical impossibilities I have posted as irregularities? Science does not lie. Votes do not follow the same exact ratio between candidates for three hours.
BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:17 pm
Quote:
Fox News' Maria Bartiromo gave Trump his first TV interview since the election. It was filled with lies

New York (CNN Business)-President Donald Trump on Sunday spoke with Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo -- his first TV interview since the election. The conversation was riddled with lies and conspiracy theories.[/b]

Bartiromo opened the interview with a question about election fraud, telling Trump, "The facts are on your side." Trump responded, falsey saying, "This election was a fraud; it was a rigged election." The Fox anchor then reflected the president's anger, saying, "This is disgusting and we cannot allow America's election to be corrupted."

The interview highlighted that Trump is "unable or unwilling to accept reality," CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter said on "Reliable Sources" Sunday.

Trump spewed misinformation throughout the conversation.

False allegations of voting issues

"We had glitches where they moved thousands of votes from my account to Biden's account," Trump falsely told Bartiromo as he continued to bash mail-in voting and incorrectly claimed "dead people were applying to get a ballot."

In addition to Trump's unwillingness to acknowledge Joe Biden won the election, Bartiromo's unchallenged acceptance of Trump's false narrative also presents a danger to American democracy, said CNN's Senior Media Reporter Oliver Darcy on "Reliable Sources."

"News organizations — and I think Fox claims to be one — have a responsibility," Darcy said. "The president of the United States is trying to overturn the election. ...Frankly, there is not much daylight between Maria and [Infowars conspiracy theorist] Alex Jones."

Bartiromo's journalism career goes back more than 25 years. She created a name for herself when she launched CNBC's morning show "Squawk Box" and anchored "The Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo" and "On the Money with Maria Bartiromo." In 1995, she made history as the first reporter to broadcast live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.

But much of the media world has shifted its perspective on her after she went to Fox News.

"Maria Bartiromo, once a feared and acclaimed journalist, best known for working the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, forcing CEOs to tell the truth, now sits behind a desk and invites the president to lie and lie and lie," Stelter said.

Trump's disinformation campaign about the election is less a cohesive strategy and more about throwing spaghetti at the wall in the hope that something sticks, said Jonathan Rauch, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution said,

"What he's running right now is a classic Russian-style disinformation campaign," Rauch said.

He added that Trump's intention is to "flood the zone" and "confuse people" by pushing out conspiracy theories, lies and half-truths.

The fact that his conspiracy theories have gained so much traction shows that Trump's strategy has been effective at gaining support from Republicans -- if not for overturning the election result. When it comes to Trump's skills in this area, Rauch said, "I think he's better than Putin."

Rauch added that President-elect Joe Biden has done a good job of "not rising to the bait of every single conspiracy that's thrown out there."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/29/media/bartiromo-trump-interview/index.html
vikorr

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:20 pm
@coldjoint,
As I mentioned a number of times now - I haven't closely followed this thread, so I haven't seen them.

I'd be interested in looking at them...though so far each piece of 'evidence of fraud' I've seen hasn't amounted to that.
0 Replies

crackedhead

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:25 pm
So...it looks like Trump has lost legally. It's too bad that his lost supporters think they can cry themselves into destroying the Constitution. Is it really so hard to believe that the Christian indoctrinated people of this country wouldn't put up with his crude style any longer? I think every Americans innated Christianity voted Trump and his devil worshipping supporters out of office. If anything, Christianity FINALLY did something right in the world.
Sturgis

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:26 pm
@BillW,
There was a time when ears and eyes would fixate on Bartiromo for her insight. These days it can be cause of dry mouth troubles, as one stares agape at her nonsense.
BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:35 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

There was a time when ears and eyes would fixate on Bartiromo for her insight. These days it can be cause of dry mouth troubles, as one stares agape at her nonsense.

True that!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:38 pm
@crackedhead,
Quote:
So...it looks like Trump has lost legally.

No, it doesn't.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:40 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
Fox News' Maria Bartiromo gave Trump his first TV interview since the election. It was filled with lies

CNN calling anyone liars means 0.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 05:53 pm
Quote:
Judge Blocks, Then Unblocks Georgia From Wiping Or Resetting Election Machines

Guilty as sin. Why else would they wipe the machines and what made the judge change his mind?

Quote:
“What??? Judge reversed order based on Defendants’ claim that GA Counties control voting machines,” Wood wrote on Twitter, adding that the machines are owned by the state and that the Georgia secretary of state administers elections.

“Why are GA officials determined to wipe these machines clean [by] resetting them?”

What??? Judge reversed order based on Defendants’ claim that GA Counties control voting machines.

Machines are owned by State & @GaSecofState administers state laws on elections.

Why are GA officials determined to wipe these machines clean be resetting them? https://t.co/Oq0edTGfsl
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 29, 2020

This is destroying evidence and will be seen as admitting guilt in the court of public opinion. Which it actually is. It also seals the deal that Biden will never be considered legitimate.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/judge-blocks-then-unblocks-georgia-wiping-or-resetting-election-machines
0 Replies