monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

And that's why he's the darling of someone who scribbles around here like a pubescent child.

Your attempt at gossip is not unnoticed. The child has more honesty and character in his little finger than the old ladies that he bothers so much. Deal with it. The rank hypocrisy and blatant dishonesty is as obvious as his ability to ignore people with no moral fiber whenever he feels like it. Very Happy
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:23 pm
Quote:
Trump on 2020 presidential contest: 'This election is a total fraud'

Trump is correct.
Quote:
"They stuffed the ballot boxes," Trump said, in what is considered his first interview since election night Nov. 3. "Joe Biden did not get 16 million more votes than Barack Hussein Obama, he didn't get it. Joe Biden did not get 14 million more votes than Hillary Clinton."

That is something that should not be ignored. I hope he keeps pounding it home. That statement alone makes anyone who thinks Biden got those votes a liar and a fool with no love of country or truth.

That is what 75 million voters and their families believe and nothing will ever change it.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/president-trump-2020-presidential-contest-election-total-fraud
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:30 pm
Quote:
Why Does the Liberal Media Refuse To Report Meaningful Data on Covid?

The media has a lot of huge lies to take care of. Their glaring omission of so many factual studies and findings is just not right. Their credibility is zero.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/covid-fatality-rate.jpg
The lock downs and the fear they keep spreading are shameful and infringe on individual liberty. People want to make their own decisions and the media will not supply all the information so they can.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/covid-fatality-rate.jpg
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:36 pm
I see the Pubescent Child II is at it again!
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:41 pm
Quote:
Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling

Quote:

To say out-loud that you find the results of the 2020 presidential election odd is to invite derision. You must be a crank or a conspiracy theorist. Mark me down as a crank, then. I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling. I also think that the Trump campaign is still well within its rights to contest the tabulations. Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4 and the days that followed. It’s reasonable for a lot of Americans to want to find out exactly what.

First, consider some facts. President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him. He did extraordinarily well with rural male working-class whites.

He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose.

Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio, and that 1960 defeat to John F. Kennedy is still the subject of great suspicion.

Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction. Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities, as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor.

We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes.

Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests. Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level.

Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; the candidates’ respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate.

Again, for any honest person this was fraud. There are just too many historical anomalies.
https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:42 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

I see the Pubescent Child II is at it again!

I see you are not bright enough to use the PM function again.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:43 pm
Quote:
The following peculiarities also lack compelling explanations:

1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers

2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio

3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions

4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures

5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’

6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing

7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes

8. Serious ‘chain of custody’ breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law

9. Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.

If you think that only weirdos have legitimate concerns about these findings and claims, maybe the weirdness lies in you.

Patrick Basham is director of The Democracy Institute

I await the geniuses that can only say "we won".
https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:02 pm
Whine on little girly........
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:05 pm
Quote:
Pressure to disrespect America: Watch how most on the team act like good little Marxists… All hail the new Marxist Order of Biden?

Or a call for a real American revolution if everything goes against justice?

National Embarrassments

US "women's" soccer team spit on America and our national anthem while in Europe.

Even Europeans laughed at them wearing their communist 'Black Lives Matter' uniforms made by Nike, a company riddled with claims of sexual harassment to sexual assaults. pic.twitter.com/V22B6j1WvP
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) November 29, 2020

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/pressure-to-disrespect-america-watch-how-most-on-the-team-act-like-good-little-marxists-all-hail-the-new-communist-order-of-biden-yeah-right/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:06 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Whine on little girly........

You keep sucking up and lying. Deal?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:20 pm
Quote:
The 'Smartest Man In The Room' Just Joined Sidney Powell's Team

Quote:
His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.

"My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]"

I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Remember he can prove this. All that is needed is a preponderance of the evidence and there is plenty there.

You people believed Vidman because he worked for the government, why not this guy?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/smartest-man-room-just-joined-sidney-powells-team

BillW

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:25 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/14/a2/f814a24a24c105b8eef12f17534e1925.png
snood

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
The 'Smartest Man In The Room' Just Joined Sidney Powell's Team

Quote:
His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."

Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.

"My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]"

I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:

1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.

2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.

3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."

4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.

5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.

6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.

Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Remember he can prove this. All that is needed is a preponderance of the evidence and there is plenty there.

You people believed Vidman because he worked for the government, why not this guy?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/smartest-man-room-just-joined-sidney-powells-team

What does it matter what we believe or not? All that matters is if lawyers can take it to a court and the court decides it is evidence of fraud. If no court is presented with it, it means nothing. If a court is presented with it and rejects it, it means nothing.

How many times do you have to hear that ? Why do you keep trying to convince people on A2K?

Don’t you realize that the courts have the only opinions that matter?
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:31 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Do you realize the court has not decided on this yet? You are kind of ridiculous.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:38 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/14/a2/f814a24a24c105b8eef12f17534e1925.png

7 years, off and on, this forum. If you think this does anything but make you look desperate, intolerant, and childish, you are wrong again. If you have noticed it has never done one thing to deter me. Enjoy Laughing Laughing Laughing .
0 Replies

snood

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Do you realize the court has not decided on this yet? You are kind of ridiculous.

They’ve ruled against Trump thirty times and you don’t think that matters.
When they rule against him again, that won’t matter to you either
You’re the one who’s ridiculous.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:49 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

They’ve ruled against Trump thirty times and you don’t think that matters.
When they rule against him again, that won’t matter to you either
You’re the one who’s ridiculous.

But they have not ruled against this lawsuit. Remember, Bush did not win one case against Gore until he got to the Supreme Court. I am sure you will honor their decision.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:56 pm
The legislature has every right to send 20 electors for Trump. The election in PA was a joke.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:06 pm
Hacking a voting machine, explained in detail.

0 Replies

vikorr

Sun 29 Nov, 2020 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You seem to have a comprehension problem. Did you see the fact that the top cybersecurity and fraud expert, in probably the world, said the election was stole by manipulating software and that the proof of that is overwhelming and incontrovertible?
I prefer making up my own mind:
- Experts are often enough wrong
- other experts have a personal agenda
- some expert opinions are paid for by corporations or organisations with an agenda
- we should all think, and practice thinking, for ourselves

I've asked plenty of times for evidence, and the only evidence that gets presented is irregularities - and your systems is so large and convoluted I would expect perhaps 0.5 - 1% irregularities, which is still a large physical number. What I haven't seen is much evidence of any of those irregularities favouring one party or the other (I've some related to a computer program - which may be a rogue programmer, or a glitch - I haven't seen any explanation for it). And I haven't seen any evidence at all that it was orchestrated (ie fraudulent)

That said - I haven't followed this whole thread. And I read in bits and pieces. I just know the times I've asked, nothing of actual substance (that shows fraud) has been produced by anyone.

It seems to me , given the 'evidence' produced by people, that they want to read into what they see as evidence 'proof of fraud'...where all I see is irregularities, and then ask myself the only logical questions to see if fraud exists:
- is it localised or widespread (ie. is there any evidence of the specific issue showing up elsewhere)
- what are the possible explanation for this irregularity
- what is the most likely explanation
- are there vested interests at work (in either direction, both in the reporting and in the irregularity)

Too often - I don't come to any belief (or even suspicion) of anything widespread, and can't see actual fraud (occasionly the possibility that one rogue person may have somewhat affected an outcome)