monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 12:56 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Hey, coldjoint, tell us about Sidney Powell's "biblical" fraud cases, okay? Somebody said she's no longer on the Trump team, is that true? How come? Then finish your defense of the Bakersfield doctors and wrap up with an explanation of the article you posted about hydroxychloroquine.

Hey hightor, Powell is still continuing her lawsuit against Dominion. She does not have to be on anyone's team to do that.

I see you enjoy that the election was stolen. That makes you a dishonest disingenuous person. Your piss poor attempt to prove Braindead Joe actually got all those votes proves that. Bakersfield not withstanding.

Quote:
Not one soul on Planet Earth has any clue what Joe Biden was trying to say in this clip

Quote:
"I'm going to — we're going to impose the — we're going to enforce the — excuse me, employ the defense, reconstruct the act, to be able to go out there and dictate companies build and do following things."

—Joe Biden, 2020

Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://notthebee.com/article/not-one-soul-on-planet-earth-has-any-clue-what-joe-biden-was-trying-to-say-in-this-clip
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:01 pm
https://c3.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/06-Shutdown-LI-1080-620x442.jpg
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Reporter Carl Bernstein said 21 GOP senators have privately expressed contempt for President Trump and some of them acknowledged that Biden won. None of the senators have yet denied Bernstein's claims.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/carl-bernstein-named-21-gop-senators-who-he-said-are-enabling-trump-s-attempts-to-subvert-us-democracy-by-only-criticizing-him-in-private/ar-BB1bhCv5

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:08 pm
Quote:
‘It Will Be Epic’: Sidney Powell Releases Another Statement After Lawyers Say She’s Not On Team

I, for one, refuse to count this lady out. Hightor is a propagandist and I never expect for him to tell or admit the truth about anything that would ensure our elections stay free and fair. It is the last thing he wants.

Quote:
I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may–whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-will-be-epic-sidney-powell-releases-another-statement-after-lawyers-say-shes-not-on-team?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
neptuneblue

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Dominion spokesman: 'It is not physically possible for our machines to switch votes from one candidate to the other'
BY ZACK BUDRYK - 11/22/20 02:17 PM EST 1,751

A spokesperson for Dominion Voting Systems on Sunday addressed conspiracy theories about the company on Fox News, saying it is “not physically possible” for its machines to change voter selections.

“This is a nonpartisan American company. It is not physically possible for our machines to switch votes from one candidate to the other,” Michael Steel said on Fox News’s “America’s News HQ.”

“Let's be very clear, our election system is run by local elected officials and nonpartisan poll watchers. We simply provide a tool to count the ballots and to print and count ballots,” he added. “There is no way such a massive fraud could have taken place and there are no connections between our company and Venezuela, Germany, Barcelona, Kathmandu, whatever the latest conspiracy theory is.”

Attorneys working for the Trump campaign laid baseless claims of voter fraud during a press conference last week that included allegations that Dominion had ties to Venezuela.

Pressed by Fox News’s Eric Shawn as to how he could be sure the voting machines were secure, Steel responded “When a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out their ballot on the touchscreen, they are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping.”

“If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots,” he added. “And in every case where we've looked at in Georgia, all across the country, the printed ballots, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally.”

President Trump has repeatedly shared conspiracy theories about the company without evidence, including claiming its systems switched votes from him to Biden.

Christopher Krebs, whom Trump fired as top U.S. cybersecurity official last week, has pushed back against the claims, tweeting last week, “On allegations that election systems were manipulated, 59 election security experts all agree, 'in every case of which we are aware, these claims either have been unsubstantiated or are technically incoherent.’
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:24 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Dominion spokesman: 'It is not physically possible for our machines to switch votes from one candidate to the other'

The Tooth Fairy spokesman is just as believable. He is lying. It has been proven beyond doubt for honest people who love this country. You go ahead and believe what you want.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:27 pm

Quote:
🚨NEW: Third Circuit Court of Appeals grants expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal from Pennsylvania. pic.twitter.com/LKJDnPGRSn

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 23, 2020

The court is overseen by Alito. An Obama judge will not get his way now.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:28 pm
@coldjoint,
What I really like is that Powell said, the Dominion-Smartmatic servers that were confiscated in Germany, the offices in Frankfurt raided by a large US ARMY force.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:48 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Interesting Analysis

Quote:
America is just too big and the system is struggling to hold everyone together
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-23/united-states-is-just-too-big/12907642

That was actually a good article. Thank you for sharing.
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
It's amusing that your people dig up statements like this to use against Joe Biden while we've had to listen Trump's mangled syntax, fourth grade vocabulary, and inability to stay on topic or even finish a sentence for the past four years!
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:52 pm
Quote:
The Colorado Secretary of State disappeared a Dominion document and I have questions.

Me too. Why?
https://notthebee.com/article/the-colorado-secretary-of-state-disappeared-a-dominion-document-and-i-have-questions
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:53 pm
Quote:
After praising the Trump campaign’s unhinged press conference last week, Rush Limbaugh now says it was a failure

Limbaugh said on Thursday that Sidney Powell had an “impeccable reputation.” Now he says: “They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened. … It's not good.”
MM

Of course: Sunday: Trump campaign disavowed Sidney Powell.

Modern Conservatives - all about integrity and honesty.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:53 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

It's amusing that your people dig up statements like this to use against Joe Biden while we've had to listen Trump's mangled syntax, fourth grade vocabulary, and inability to stay on topic or even finish a sentence for the past four years!

Excuse me Mr. High and Mighty. Laughing Laughing Laughing Biden is braindead.
coldjoint

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 01:55 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
After praising the Trump campaign’s unhinged press conference last week, Rush Limbaugh now says it was a failure

Limbaugh said on Thursday that Sidney Powell had an “impeccable reputation.” Now he says: “They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened. … It's not good.”
MM
Modern Conservatives - all about integrity and honesty.

Again, honesty and integrity are subjects you should ever talk about. Your lack of either one has been established long ago.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:01 pm
@coldjoint,
"Fascism" is their dog whistle to get other commie liberals to read their ****. St. Biden will fix everything, don't worry.

Every time they say "Fascism" just think in your head that what they are really writing is "I'm a dumb **** that can't think for myself and just repeat what the people at CNN tell me".

For the sensitive among you, I am using **** in the English as a "slightly less taboo insult for a stupid or unpleasant person."
McGentrix

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Since Trump refuses to accept that Biden won the presidential election - is there a constitutional path for him to stage a coup and stay in office for another term?

snood

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:22 pm
Well another Trump official has just refused a request to appear before congress. Emily Murphy finally sent a memo saying that she would send her deputy to appear for her in a week,

We’ve watched this happen over and over again the last 4 years. A request - an official letter - a subpoena - all snubbed by several members of the Trump administration,

I did a little reading and as far as I can tell, Congress still employs a Sergeant-at-Arms who had the authority to arrest and detain anyone found to be either in violation of Senate rules or on contempt of Congress.
I had been trying Bader the impression that the position was defunct. But no, the current Sergeant at Arms is named Paul Irving, a 25 year veteran of the Secret Service.

Best guesses why this law enforcement officer is not used to enforce the initiatives of Congress?
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Um...Biden can't "stay in office for another term" because he has yet to even begin his first term!
McGentrix

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:28 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Um...Biden can't "stay in office for another term" because he has yet to even begin his first term!

Wow. That was really insightful. You must be proud.
hightor

Mon 23 Nov, 2020 02:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Biden is braindead.

Who taught you how to make a medical diagnosis — the Bakersfield doctors?
Quote:
A formal brain-death evaluation takes about 20 minutes. First, the doctor will check to see if the patient flinches in response to something that can cause pain, like pinching the skin. Next, the doctor will make sure that there are no brain stem reflexes. Finally, the doctor will disconnect the patient from the respirator and check to see whether rising carbon dioxide levels in the blood stimulate the brain. If none of these three findings is present, a second doctor is called to confirm brain death.
0 Replies