monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

this is more bullshit. it's framed around dogs with the author talking about dogs developing learned dependence and comparing that to supposed deficiencies in Democrats. The author is a dog rescuer, and seems unaware that the first rescue dog in the White House is going to p be Biden's rescue dog, a Democratic rescue dog, which blows the whole thesis out of the water. Where do yoou find this drivel, joiint. And incidentally, Democrats don't spell democracy tyranny. We spell democracy as lincoln spelled it: government of the people, by the people, for the people.

If the shoe fits.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:05 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
and you’re a pain in the ass who only knows how to stir nonsense.

Truth be told you are intolerant fascist who cannot handle any disagreement or admit what you say is spoon fed to you. Another day of virtue signaling and communist dogma.

“Virtue signaling and Communist dogma”.

Damn, I’m good! I was doing all that, and didn’t even know it!

You do not know that much, don't be so modest.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

it ain't truth that trump tells. It's baseless imagination and invention.

Either do the media or Democrats. Where does that leave you?
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

You work hard at all these responses. You having fun?
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:12 pm
Quote:
Scottish ballad in which a fallen warrior tells his soldiers:

“Fight on, my men…

I am wounded but not slain.

I will lay me down for to bleed awhile,

Then I’ll rise and fight again.”

I know that many conservatives are dispirited now. Many are resting their hopes on overturning the election results by proving them fraudulent in recounts and courts of law. I support that effort. The Democrats cheat. They need to be exposed and our systems need to be reformed. It’s a long shot, but hey, maybe the Trump team will pull off a miracle. It’s 2020 — anything could happen.

But I’m not betting on it. Even if there was enough fraud to skew the election, it’s going to be hard to prove. And it seems equally possible that my fears were realized and Trump’s personality — his lack of decorum, his pugilism, his ferocity — all great weapons to wield against a corrupt Deep State and its media — were also electoral handicaps that drove many voters to vote against him.

If that’s how it turns out — if Trump has to leave — well, you can put my name on any enemy list you want, because I’ll tell you right now: I’m going to miss him. He’s been the most exciting, transgressive, and delightful president of my lifetime. He gave us a restored economy, a more responsible judiciary, the start of a true Middle East peace process, a more honest approach to China, and a media stripped naked in its corruption. For all the Trump-is-Hitler palaver, he seized less power for government than any president I can remember, Reagan included. And for all the Threat-to-our-Democracy wailing, he colored within the Constitutional lines. He did not turn the IRS on his political opponents. He did not use the FBI to investigate the other party’s candidates. He did not bug reporters’ phones or criminalize their actions. He was not, in short, anywhere near as dangerous to our American norms as Barack Obama. I’ll be sorry to see him go.

The truth.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/klavan-an-american-turning-point
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:18 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

You work hard at all these responses. You having fun?

As a matter a fact, I am. I am not about to let people here forget that they are enabling the destruction of this great country by putting certain people above the law. And letting people who are un-elected, like the media and bureaucrats make their decisions for them.

Anything else?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:20 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Would you attend his rallies if he keeps having them as a private citizen?

How many venues will be willing to provide space and security for an I.O.U?? Seriously, he never pays his bills.
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Thanks for posting that Klavan piece, really.

Sometimes I need to be reminded that you really do believe this **** about Trump being a hero and Obama being a traitor, and you’re not just batshit crazy.

Not that you’re not batshit crazy, but you’re not just batshit crazy - you’re also a true believer.
RABEL222

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:22 pm
Things have certainly changed since the 1930s. We used to send tax evading crooks to jail and than kick them out of the country. Now we elect them ptrsident. No not Biden stupid, Trump.
snood

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:23 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

snood wrote:

Would you attend his rallies if he keeps having them as a private citizen?

How many venues will be willing to provide space and security for an I.O.U?? Seriously, he never pays his bills.

He grifted, cheated and defrauded for five decades. Seventy million people still voted for him. They’ll find him a place to talk his shite. And they’ll come see him. It’s some Jim Jones - level crazy we’re dealing with here.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:25 pm
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/11/donald-trump-jr-tweet-declassify-everything.png?w=457&h=243
I hope Trump does. He will have the last laugh on Obama. It will be glorious. Let's hope he does it soon before are the Conservative websites are taken down.

The **** will hit the fan and the crap will not be distributed equally. If Trump goes to jail he will have plenty of company.

Quote:

All versions of the Carter Page FISA applications (DOJ) (FBI) (ODNI).
All of the Bruce Ohr 302’s filled out by the FBI. (FBI) (ODNI)
All of Bruce Ohr’s emails (FBI) (DOJ) (CIA) (ODNI)
All relevant documents pertaining to the supportive material within the FISA application. (FBI) (DOJ-NSD ) (DoS) (CIA) (DNI) (NSA) (ODNI);
All supportive documents and material provided by Bruce Ohr to the FBI. (FBI)
All intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S. person Carter Page; including all intelligence documents that may not have been presented to the FISA Court. (CIA) (FBI) (DOJ) (ODNI) (DoS) (NSA)
All unredacted text messages and email content between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok on all devices. (FBI) (DOJ) (DOJ-NSD) (ODNI)
The originating CIA “EC” or two-page electronic communication from former FBI Agent Peter Strzok: and all communication between former CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director James Comey that started Operation Crossfire Hurricane in July 2016. (CIA) (FBI) (ODNI)
The full and unredacted April 2017 FISA court 99-page opinion written by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer outlining the compliance audit conducted by the NSA in 2016. (NSA) (ODNI) (DOJ) (FBI) (DOJ-NSD)
ADD TO THIS – Everything and Anything related to contracts, vendors, services and the intelligence apparatus connected to the 2020 United States election.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/08/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything/
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 06:27 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Seventy million people still voted for him.

73 million. And they will not forget they have been cheated, even if Trump remains in office.
Quote:
It’s some Jim Jones - level crazy we’re dealing with here.

No it is more like Tammany Hall on steroids. Corruption and rot. And you like it.
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 07:44 pm
Yes these are Catholics, I know they scare some people. This details how the fraud happened. The NYT helped point it out. Again where is the media?

Maybe the DOJ under Barr is consolidating this evidence. God is not mentioned until about 20 min. in.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:16 pm
Proving this fraud would restore faith in our elections and would earn the DOJ the respect the people of America need to have in our institutions.

Two birds, one stone.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:18 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Thanks for posting that Klavan piece, really.

Sometimes I need to be reminded that you really do believe this **** about Trump being a hero and Obama being a traitor, and you’re not just batshit crazy.

Not that you’re not batshit crazy, but you’re not just batshit crazy - you’re also a true believer.

I am a true believer in the truth, you are not. Not good.
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:22 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Things have certainly changed since the 1930s. We used to send tax evading crooks to jail and than kick them out of the country. Now we elect them ptrsident. No not Biden stupid, Trump.

Also, the Rosenburg's were electrocuted in the '50's for espionage with the Soviets!
coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:28 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

RABEL222 wrote:

Also, the Rosenburg's were electrocuted in the '50's for espionage with the Soviets!

They would be heroes today. Probably be in Biden's Cabinet.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:45 pm
Quote:
Giuliani, Powell say they have evidence that will undo the election

I see no reason not to believe them. The election results are obviously fraudulent. It takes time to consolidate evidence. I'll wait.
https://www.independentsentinel.com/giuliani-powell-say-they-have-evidence-that-will-undo-the-election/
MontereyJack

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:47 pm
@coldjoint,
78 million people voted for biden, and if i remember my elementary school math, 78 is more than 73, when we're talking millions, that's a lot. and we will not forget that trump and the trumpies produced all kinds of wrong and fake **** and really dumb conspiracy theories to try to steal the election from bidenl, biden won, trump lost, te sooner he retires to mar-a-loco with his tail between his legs, the better for the country.
MontereyJack

Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
If everything is declassified, it'll be enough to send trump to the pen for the rest of his natural life and well beyond. DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING1