monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:43 pm
@coldjoint,
If they're bitching that a lot of ballots were bullet ballots, votiong only for the to; race, yhry've obviously never had ex[perience witrh real elections. Lotta people do exactly that in all elections. Only vote for one race and ignore the rest. Proves nothing because that's real. And we know the righties blathered continuously that only in person voting was valid, so thse ballots would be predominantly for trump, while biden voters predominantly voted by mail. absentee, or early voting. No more of your conspiracy theories.
vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Sidney Powell: Likely 3% of vote total was changed in pre-election counting connected to glitchy software
Two things:
-the people claiming this must have access to the metadata that revealed this...which begs the question - why haven't they revealed the metadata to either the world, or authorities?
- a computer glitch doesn't prove a conspiracy, although depending the the vote numbers, it might initiate a recount

Quote:
USPS Whistleblower in Michigan Claims Higher-Ups Were Engaging in Voter Fraud; UPDATE: Investigation Launched?
So an allegation of one person acting improperly - in a manner that would have multiple witnesses, but only one whistleblower has stepped forward...

My point is that neither incident indicates electoral fraud by Biden or his party.

On the other side, one also has to be aware that any such claims may be politically motivated (ie. aimed at committing fraud themselves).

It's not a simple thing, but neither of those indicate conspiracy to defraud (which is the actual allegation being peddled)
vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:55 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Every single exit poll in 2016 had Clinton winning; and Clinton lost

- so no allegation of fraud or bias for those ones; and
- she won the majority of the votes did she not?

Quote:
Far too early to make such a call. You don't have any popcorn?
Let me rephrase - there is no evidence that anyone is producing, despite many people claiming fraud (so what then is the basis for the allegations?)
0 Replies

Wilso

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:58 pm
It’s moving from ridiculous to pathetic. Biden will be sworn in. The end.
MontereyJack

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:02 pm
@Builder,
exit polls measure the popular vote, not in any way the electoral college vote, and clinton did in fact win the popular vote by a significant margin. As a result, all the news coverage in 2020 focused on the electoral college totals, the popular vote total was rarely mentioned, but biden won that by more than clinton did, and he also won the e.c. total.
BillW

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
We have to now hope that there isn't a rigging of the Electoral College vote to steal the election. That can happen, though I don't think any votes have ever gone any other way than the way they were suppose to go. Problem is, we've never had this kind of situation before with such a president as we currently have plus a stacked SCOTUS......
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
biden won that by more than clinton did, and he also won the e.c. total.

Until the recounts happen, we're only guessing the outcome.
coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:47 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

It’s moving from ridiculous to pathetic. Biden will be sworn in. The end.

The pathetic is what Democrats have done and with plenty of help. There is already more evidence that what was found in four years of Russia, Russia. Election integrity should not be taken for granted. The hate for Trump and the drastic measures already taken to stop him and fraud is completely believable and it did happen.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:03 pm
Quote:
The peaceful transition Biden deserves

Quote:
Biden is DEMANDING a peaceful transition of power after stealing the 2020 election in broad daylight.

I say give him the same transition that he gave President Donald John Trump 4 years ago.

That means holding classes for federal employees on how to resist the incoming administration. The undercarriage of federal management will be encouraged to sabotage Biden's policies.

That means using the FBI to spy on Biden. Obama never ended his spying on President Donald John Trump. Turnabout is fair play.

That means withholding vital intelligence information from him, lest he do something rash like make peace in the Middle East.

That means slow-walking confirmation of Biden's Cabinet members. The Republican Senate should not schedule a committee hearing until Biden is officially sworn in. If committees recommend confirmation, the Senate should weigh careful these serious appointments. Only after lengthy debate and consideration should the Senate vote on whether to confirm. In the spirit of bipartisanship and cooperation, Republican senators must have say in all of Biden's appointments to assure that only the best are hired, rejecting any and all radicals and hacks that Democrats would forward.

Treating Biden as Democrats treated President Donald John Trump means sending hundreds of thugs to Washington to riot during the inauguration speech.

Treating Biden as Democrats treated President Donald John Trump means organizing national protests and sending "a million" marchers to Washington.

Treating Biden as Democrats treated President Donald John Trump means never showing him any respect, any decency, or any dignity for the next 4 years because apparently if you throw temper tantrums for 4 years, the American public relents and lets you have your way.

But also cheat and steal.

Karma.
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-peaceful-transition-biden-deserves.html?spref=tw
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:17 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Let me rephrase - there is no evidence that anyone is producing, despite many people claiming fraud (so what then is the basis for the allegations?)

There was never any evidence Trump colluded with Russia but those accusations were front page news for four years. Shouldn't Biden be raked over the coals? Trump survived four years Biden should be able to handle this.

vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:40 pm
@coldjoint,
I've rarely been interested in 'Mummy he hit me first" / "No. He hit me first" type arguments. To me the concept "He did it so its right for me to do it" holds no water. Put another way 'he got away with it so now its my turn - I wanna get away with it'. It's childish.
Builder

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:46 pm
@vikorr,
It's not that at all. It's called fair play.

A completely biased media on the constant attack, with Pelosi and Schiff's only mission being, to unseat their president, while ignoring their constituents and voter base.

A complicit CIA and FBI being exposed for being completely partisan, and party to an attempt to unseat Trump, even before he won the election, and Obama in cahoots with the whole scenario, and still attacking the president today.

This is why thinking people know that they're all as guilty as sin. And their continued aggression, after four years of failure, proves that.

Trump isn't a saint, and we all knew his past, but to think he's a demon, and they're all saints, is to admit that you are as dumb as a post, and thick as two short planks.
glitterbag

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:56 pm
@Builder,
Back atcha non-citizen
vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:58 pm
@Builder,
Your appear to have read into my reply a great deal more than is in my reply, and added a few twists in of your own accord. You have a history of doing that in this thread.
Builder

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:06 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
You have a history of doing that in this thread.

You turn up three days ago, and come out with this?

My post stands. It's exactly describing the scenario that you're patently ignoring, much like the other never-trump crew here.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:07 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Back atcha non-citizen

You want to pay for their healthcare. Non-citizens, illegal aliens, right?

Maybe Builder will send you a bill.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:09 am
@Builder,
Quote:
It's exactly describing the scenario that you're patently ignoring,
This is you reading your own agenda in what I wrote. Again - you have a history of this.
MontereyJack

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:13 am
@Builder,
No guess. A hell of a lot of counting.
Builder

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:17 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
This is you reading your own agenda in what I wrote.

Nope. It's definitely you ignoring the reality of the situation.

Hands on your ears, yelling lalalalalalalalala loudly.
You're doing it now.

Quote:
Again - you have a history of this.

From your three days of experience, you're making this "judgement"?

Quite the typical knee-jerk reactionary; aren't you?
Builder

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:18 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
A hell of a lot of counting.

We have seventy days, at the least.

What's your hurry?