monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

BillW

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 06:59 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

Has anyone started an 'evidence of fraud' thread? Because I haven't been able to find such. I have found numerous articles debunking any such fraud (how true they are I have no idea, because I haven't been following such that closely). I'm presuming the 'fraud' would have to involve many, many millions of people.

All I see here is people crying "fraud, you must be able to see it so you must support it"....but other than a few isolated incidents, which later shown in context were next to nothing...I can't find the evidence...

...so anyone wanting to point me in the right direction, this seems a rather fascinating claim (considering just how large the conspiracy would have to be)

I announced and showed evidence of fraud for the only true case this election. theRump told.the voters of NC to vote twice. That is bold face, probable evidence of incitement to commit fraud. An act of fraud!
coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

He clearly did not have a higher approval rating. He lost. No theft. Just disgust with four years of him.

You are not worth replying to, so act like I did not post this. Thanks.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:03 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

vikorr wrote:

Has anyone started an 'evidence of fraud' thread? Because I haven't been able to find such. I have found numerous articles debunking any such fraud (how true they are I have no idea, because I haven't been following such that closely). I'm presuming the 'fraud' would have to involve many, many millions of people.

All I see here is people crying "fraud, you must be able to see it so you must support it"....but other than a few isolated incidents, which later shown in context were next to nothing...I can't find the evidence...

...so anyone wanting to point me in the right direction, this seems a rather fascinating claim (considering just how large the conspiracy would have to be)

I announced and showed evidence of fraud for the only true case this election. theRump told.the voters of NC to vote twice. That is bold face, probable evidence of incitement to commit fraud. An act of fraud!

And Joe Biden told us he had help set up the greatest organization for fraud ever!. A senior moment no doubt.
Wilso

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:06 pm
Will the Fuhrer in his bunker try to drag the world down with him? He still has the keys to the nuclear arsenal
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:10 pm
Quote:
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Says Winner of US Election Will ‘Surrender To Iran’

That sounds about right.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/iranian-president-hassan-rouhani-says-winner-of-us-election-will-surrender-to-iran/
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Honestly, you are wasting a lot of time and energy on writing a few sentences (in pink) being read by a few people here, when alternatively you could join your fellow Republican voters in protesting the election results.

You could have been like this guy yelling at reporters.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-supporters-without-masks-yelled-112854756.html
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:30 pm
Kamala just took the stage! Love this woman Smile
BillW

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:38 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

....and, Joe has to follow this? What a great speech!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:55 pm
Quote:
Unite behind Joe Biden? You must be joking.

Quote:
Biden’s election will be welcomed only by those who voted for him. And even among this group, it will not universally be celebrated.

For the rest of the nation, and certainly for anyone who is right of center, the idea of uniting behind Joe Biden is laughable. Why, after the way President Trump was treated, should any of his supporters consider uniting behind Biden? Indeed, quite apart from the treatment of Trump, how can we be expected to unite around a nasty, corrupt, and dishonest president who might not even have won the votes necessary to make it to the White House under fair voting procedures and honest counting?

The real question for conservatives is the extent to which we should “resist” a Biden presidency. Specifically, I think the question is whether we should resist it with the same intensity and tactics (minus the lying) that Democrats used to resist Trump.

I have offered my preliminary views about resisting Biden’s judicial nominees and his selections to staff his administration. I will have more to say on the question of resistance in the coming days.

In any case, if Joe Biden thinks he can “unite” America, his mind is even more addled than I thought.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/unite-behind-joe-biden-you-must-be-joking.php
coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:56 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Why not, everybody else has.
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:06 pm
Back to the Future - Normalcy in 1 and 1/2 months!
coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:09 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Back to the Future - Normalcy in 1 and 1/2 months!

Take your spine and hang it on the door everything is going to be alright. Mr. Green
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:33 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I think the Pontiac was murdered by Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe in the library.

I say it died in bed with Kamala.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:43 pm
So what I'm seeing is:

- respected polls said Trump would lose; and
- Trump lost

So evidence the voting trend went as expected (which is evidene against fraud)

- Trump being a polarising figure would see:
---and increase in votes for him (probable); and
---and increase in votes against him (more likely)

So, voting numbers as would be expected

- Biden asked his followers to vote via post, while Trump asked his followers to vote in person; and
- votes for the Democrats have seen an increase in postal votes, while votes for the Republicans have seen held steady in voting in person

So voting patterns as would be expected; and

- there is no evidence of any fraud that anyone can produce

As an outsider, I see nothing to indicate conspiracy to defraud, and everything to indicate it played out exactly as would be expected, given what was known prior to the results.

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:57 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:

They can produce eyewitnesses. Affidavits are being collected as we speak.
vikorr

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:08 pm
@coldjoint,
As everything went as expected (and you have yet to find anything wrong with what I said)....what specifically are there eyewitnesses for? By specifically, I mean the actions or conversations they witnessed, rather than the generic 'fraud'.

As asked previously, what evidence exists?
MontereyJack

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:13 pm
@coldjoint,
You seriously expect that to be taken as evidence for your views. It's a blog. Which means it''s ppurely the opinion, not fact, OPINOION of the writer, notice all the references ink it to "I", the writer, it's purely opinion, and standard far right wing rant at that. Just baselsess supposition, just like trump's claims about the election. And like Republican senators lockste;p refusal to consider the evidence and block testimony of people who actually could talk knowlegeably about trump's actions and why he took them. It is, in other words, more of the GIGP you spread around so liberally. Garbage in, garbage out.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:25 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

As everything went as expected (and you have yet to find anything wrong with what I said)....what specifically are there eyewitnesses for? By specifically, I mean the actions or conversations they witnessed, rather than the generic 'fraud'.

As asked previously, what evidence exists?

Quote:
USPS Whistleblower in Michigan Claims Higher-Ups Were Engaging in Voter Fraud; UPDATE: Investigation Launched?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/04/usps-whistleblower-in-michigan-claims-higher-ups-were-engaging-in-voter-fraud-n2579501
Quote:
Sidney Powell: Likely 3% of vote total was changed in pre-election counting connected to glitchy software
'We've had hundreds of thousands of ballots appear for solely Mr. Biden which is statistically impossible as a matter of mathematics

https://www.wnd.com/2020/11/sidney-powell-likely-3-vote-total-changed-pre-election-counting-connected-glitchy-software/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
MontereyJack

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:35 pm
@coldjoint,
smeone on one of the news shows around biden's speech tonight had the statistic that so far the trump admin is batting zero for nine in their suits against the election. A lot were dismissed as purely frivolous. Doesn't bode too well for trumpie alleged whistleblowers. the claims just aren't standing up in court. biden is there fair and square, and the country is disgusted by trump, as we've said for years.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:35 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
- respected polls said Trump would lose; and
- Trump lost

Every single exit poll in 2016 had Clinton winning; and
-Clinton lost.

Quote:

Far too early to make such a call. You don't have any popcorn?