monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

roger

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:44 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Isn't labeling a very stable genius' vital message as misleading a great insult to the genius?

I'm not sure, but if they are accurate, it surely is not liable.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:45 am
@oralloy,
Hate to tell you this, but the people ARE them. There are more of the people you call leftists than there are of you. We are the true Americans who believe in the true American values, so bugger off.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:49 am
@MontereyJack,
Progressives always pretend that they speak for everyone else.

They don't.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:49 am
@coldjoint,
Never said you did, dimbulb. I'm reacting to oristar.. yOU TRY READING.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:51 am
@MontereyJack,
Oh come on. You're resorting to name-calling now?

One of the things I've always liked about you is the absence of name-calling.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
A. .lot of them are in the heavily armed Black militia group NFAG (Not ******* Around Group), who are not taking any of your right wing racist crap. They're your worst nightmare, good for them,
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

A. .lot of them are in the heavily armed Black militia group NFAG (Not ******* Around Group), who are not taking any of your right wing racist crap. They're your worst nightmare, good for them,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Not in that picture. The only crap is the belief this country is racist.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:11 am
@oralloy,
I just accuse racists of racist behavior. the thing is, many racists never consider their racist behavior as racist. they have a variety of defense mechanisms to keep from recognizing what is obvious to anyone else.
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:18 am
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:18 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I just accuse racists of racist behavior.

That is incorrect. You falsely accuse non-racists of racist behavior. None of your accusations are ever true.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:31 am
@oralloy,
None of your denials are true.
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:32 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Never said you did, dimbulb. I'm reacting to oristar.. yOU TRY READING.

You are right. It won't be my last mistake either. As they say, **** happens. At least I do something other than just repeat rhetoric.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
Righrt wing bullshit. We have seen four years of trump running roughshod over democracy and what most americans want. Our minds are made up;. That''s why Trump is down double digits. Can't deny the evidence of what we've seen with our own eyes. No sleazy gop biased graphics are gonna change that.
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 02:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Righrt wing bullshit. We have seen four years of trump running roughshod over democracy and what most americans want. Our minds are made up;. That''s why Trump is down double digits. Can't deny the evidence of what we've seen with our own eyes. No sleazy gop biased graphics are gonna change that.

Trump is down double digits because they poll more Democrats. Internal polls by the Trump campaign tell a much different story. It looks like 2016 all over again. Trump won then and will win again.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 02:33 pm
@coldjoint,
You still have no clue how math and statistics work. The idea is to get a sample that represents the actual state of the population. There ARE more Democrats than Republicans so you sample more dems than repubs. That's not bias, that
s reality. Duh. I remember a few months ago the trumpies, dissatisfied with polls tha kept showing them behind, hired a new pollster who guaranteed them results that would show trump ahead. They simply couldn't do it, so they fired them. they must have hired someone else who would guarantee them the results they wanted, n matter how they had to **** with the data to get it.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 02:39 pm
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/

Check it out, if you haven't.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 02:42 pm
@hightor,
A tale of strong woe.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 02:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
None of your denials are true.

Your failure to back up any of your accusations says otherwise.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:03 pm
@oralloy,
I back thm up and you pretend you've heard nothing. You've pretended that for years.