monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Rebelofnj

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Preface: Trump favors the polling firm Rasmussen Research, as he often tweets their polls that show his high rating.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1290261807282757632?s=20
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1151499379821428736?s=20
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1305606787362508800?s=20

October 7: Democrat Joe Biden now has a 12-point lead over the president in Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

The latest national telephone and online survey finds Biden leading President Trump 52% to 40% among Likely U.S. Voters. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate. Another four percent (4%) are undecided.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct07
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I back them up and you pretend you've heard nothing. You've pretended that for years.

No you don't. You cannot provide any examples of a post where you've ever backed up your accusations.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:14 pm
@oralloy,
that's nonsense.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Notice your failure to provide any examples?

Everyone else noticed.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:21 pm
@oralloy,
false. you have ignored everyone who has corrected you for years. You still are.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Everyone can see your failure to provide any examples.

It's pretty unlikely that you can provide any examples of someone correcting me either, although it has happened a handful of times.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Everyone ha noticed for years that you consistently post nonsense. It is no secret to the a2k community.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Progressive dislike for reality does not mean that reality is nonsense.

Unlike you, I can back up my claims with reliable cites.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:36 pm
@oralloy,
you rarely even try to, and when others do you claim it's a logical fallacy because it's an appeal to authority. Which in case you haven't noticed, invalidates everything yo cite as justification too.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 03:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you rarely even try to,

I provide cites whenever anyone asks for cites.

Progressives seldom ask for cites because they know that the result of such a request will just be even more proof that I am correct.

MontereyJack wrote:
and when others do you claim it's a logical fallacy because it's an appeal to authority.

Untrue statements by progressives are not a credible source.

MontereyJack wrote:
Which in case you haven't noticed, invalidates everything yo cite as justification too.

Can you impeach the credibility of any of my sources?
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 06:10 pm
This is like watching Days of our Lives all over again.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 06:12 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
The latest national telephone and online survey finds Biden leading President Trump 52% to 40% among Likely U.S. Voters

Don't panic just yet, though. Every exit poll had Clinton winning in 2016. How'd that pan out for you?

And it is (thankfully) not a popularity contest.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:10 pm
@Builder,
she did win the vote. the electoral college, the founding fathers' poison pill for future generations, gave us by common consent the worst president the u.s. has ever had, not the voters. the polls got it right within the margin of error, and biden's lead s wider and has persisted for years, despite trump's ludicrous attempts at governing. so it does not look good for the con man in chief.
;s
Builder

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
she did win the vote.

In California. Like a broken record, these are the Days of our Lives.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:43 pm
@Builder,
That is a meaningless statistic, no matter how oftenyou post it. Hillary amassed her total from votes in every one of the 50 states. Since California is a very successful state, with the 5th biggest economy in the world, it is hardlyer margin of victory would surprising people live there. Indeed, it has the same population as the aggregate population of 22 smaller states, so it's hardly surprising that her margin of citory would be the margin in one super state, compared to the pthers. Peow woiuld rather live in blue states rther than red ones. KJust shows the good sense of the majority of american voters.
Builder

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 09:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
That is a meaningless statistic, no matter how oftenyou post it.

You nailed it in one. Totally meaningless.

We've done the electoral college "debate" here for four years. You didn't have a problem with it when it handed Obama two terms, though, did you?
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 09:51 pm
@Builder,
that' s because obama actually won the vote. Both times. When the e.c. agrees with the people, I have no problem with it. No respect for it either. It's a useless appendage, like your appendix. I'm for democracy, and the e.c. ain't it.
Builder

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
Without the EC, you would only need to hold an election in two states, right?
Builder

Tue 13 Oct, 2020 12:34 am
@MontereyJack,
My understanding, is that because Clinton had made promises to nations other than yours, to carry out their bidding on a hostile front, to the detriment of the safety and sanctity of the United States of America, the EC decided her game was over.

Notice how Syria is now completely out of the "news" cycle?
MontereyJack

Tue 13 Oct, 2020 01:09 am
@Builder,
nonsense