monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:40 pm
@oralloy,
Where are you guys going to stick your noses, after we remove Cheetolini’s bloated ass from the White House?
coldjoint

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:45 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Where are you guys going to stick your noses, after we remove Cheetolini’s bloated ass from the White House?

Are you suggesting we leave like you did when Killary lost?
oralloy

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:46 pm
@snood,
If Joe Biden wins, we are going to work to ensure that he is relentlessly investigated by one or more special prosecutors and then ultimately impeached.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Would you? That would be nice.
coldjoint

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Would you? That would be nice.

If I did put you on ignore I could not see you advertising how little you actually know.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:54 pm
@Builder,
Once more, for the sloooooowwwww learners:

Quote:
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump for doing a “great job ...
source

And virtually no praise can be found subsequent to March 23 when this statement was released.
source
Builder

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 05:57 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
And virtually no praise can be found subsequent to March 23 when this statement was released.

Were you expecting a ticker-tape parade?

Grab the popcorn. because the focus is now (finally) on Biden and his criminal mates.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 06:43 pm
Damn, man. I just got a look at the actual stage setup for this debate, and I’m thinking Kamala should back out. There is NO protection like what they promised, to keep Pence from infecting her.

I would back out and let them call me chicken. I don’t put it past them to come to the debate having tested positive.
BillW

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 06:49 pm
It is becoming evident that all is lost for theRump do to his current incoherent rampage in an obvious drug and illness fueled outrage. He could be facing the 1st 50 state loss; taking down Republican Senators and Congressmen with him. Couldn't happen to a more deserving butthole!

One other butthole that needs to go down is the Mitch. Go down Mitch, go down!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 06:52 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Damn, man. I just got a look at the actual stage setup for this debate, and I’m thinking Kamala should back out. There is NO protection like what they promised, to keep Pence from infecting her.

I would back out and let them call me chicken. I don’t put it past them to come to the debate having tested positive.

Are you serious? Been home since March?

You don't want Pence whipping her ass. Pence should be able point out some of the ridiculous and dangerous things she has backed.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
That's truly rich.
oralloy

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 07:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It's a reasonable response to a Biden win.

Although let's see if Mr. Biden actually wins before we worry about what comes after.
Builder

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 07:19 pm
@oralloy,
Yes, history repeats itself. Hillary was under investigation, just as Biden is today.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 07:49 pm
Quote:
Gallup: 56% of All Americans Say Trump Will Win Election, 40% Say Biden

Where is that majority I keep hearing about?
https://cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/michael-w-chapman/gallup-56-all-americans-say-trump-will-win-election-40-say-biden
roger

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 08:48 pm
@snood,
Plausibly deniable. It seems presidents and maybe vice-presidents have significant influence over their physicians.
MontereyJack

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
that's because they think trump is a world class cheater.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:06 pm
@oralloy,
Since dems are going to win all the branches of government up for election, the only investigations will be of the trump cabal and the multiple illegalities they have been gleefully indulging in over the last four years., which the ag and doj can no longer shield him from, sInce he'll be out of office and no longer exempt from prosecution. VOTE BLUE, FOR JUSTICE'S SAKLE.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:10 pm
@coldjoint,
In this thread I tried to up-vote coldjoint and oralloy's posts. I am unable to.

I've noticed this on other threads. I am able to upvote some users, but not coldjoint or oralloy.

I also can't downvote certain users that I disagree with.

Why is this?
Builder

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
Everyone needs a good SAKLE. Right?

The focus at the moment is on Biden's crimes, which means Obama's and Clinton's crimes in the mix as well. Timing couldn't be better, really.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
You don't know how the election is going to turn out.

Even if you turn out to be right about the election results, you are wrong about that meaning no investigation is possible. All Mr. Trump would need to do is appoint a bunch of independent prosecutors to endlessly hound the Biden Administration.

Then when the Republicans retake the legislature in the midterms, they can base their impeachment efforts on whatever the independent prosecutors have turned up.