monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 07:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

The fact he's not smart. You'll see I what mean soon enough. She not called the woman who made Kavenaugh cry for nothing.

So you know nothing about Pence. Like I said, why do you discuss politics?

Quote:
She not called the woman who made Kavenaugh cry for nothing.

She proved she is petty and nasty. Actually, it shows.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 07:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
So you know nothing about Pence. Like I said, why do you discuss politics?

More cheap insults. Nothing to say on topic? 9 cheap shot non responsive cracks in two days from the guy who doesn't do cheap shots.

She proved she was a competent prosecutor who asked the right questions while he was all about doing the people's business.

I know a lot about pence, the one term Governor who had at least two acts he had turned into law thrown off the books, that he caved in when Corporations and groups canceled millions of dollars worth of events in Indiana because of his anti gay laws, that when his oil company went bankrupt he walked from 20 -30 gas stations and their leaking gasoline tank costing taxpayers millions.

I know more about him than you do!
0 Replies

snood

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:07 pm
Jeez, do y’all think there’s any truth to this?

It would be blockbuster.
GOP source w/ White House ties: “Trump is being advised to resign in honor rather than leave in defeat. He fears prison. He wants to maintain campaign, but without Hicks, Conway & Miller, he's done. He’s really alone. He must be speaking with Pence about a pardon.”

@USANewsAgency
bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:11 pm
@snood,
Either on purpose or by accident.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:17 pm
@snood,
Could be, but I can't even find @USANewsAgency anywhere.

I wish it were true. Pence would really go down hard after pardoning Trump.
oralloy

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:25 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Jeez, do y'all think there's any truth to this?

No I don't.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It’s a political group on Twitter. If you search the name on Twitter, you’ll see it. If you use Twitter.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:48 pm
whistleblower, resigns NIH post

https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/06/rick-bright-resigns-nih-barda/

WASHINGTON — Rick Bright, the Trump administration vaccine expert turned whistleblower, resigned from the federal government Tuesday, according to a press release from his lawyer.

Bright, who headed the powerful Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, was abruptly reassigned in April to a lesser position at the National Institutes of Health. Bright has alleged he was moved after raising concerns about the Trump administration’s response to Covid-19 and nepotism within the Department of Health and Human Services. In May, he filed a formal whistleblower complaint against his former employer.

In an amended whistleblower complaint filed Tuesday, Bright said that he had only been given one assignment since being assigned to the NIH, which is now complete.

“Dr. Bright has been assigned no meaningful work since September 4, 2020, when he completed the one assignment given to him at NIH,” the complaint states. “He has been idle for weeks … The federal government is paying Dr. Bright, one of the nation’s leading experts in pandemic preparedness and response, and an internationally recognized expert in vaccine and diagnostic development, to sit on his hands during a global pandemic that has, to date, killed one million people globally and over 210,000 people within the United States.”
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 08:49 pm
@snood,
<blush> I'm internet challenged. Don't judge me!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 09:09 pm
I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!

Link to tweet

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
BillW

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 11:35 pm
One of theRump's closing arguments (probably around Nov 1) will be to vote for him because he and a lot of his administration has already had the virus. That is, assuming he's still alive!I

Typical back assward logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 6 Oct, 2020 11:57 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Where is little Adam shifty Schiff lately?

He's been in the news spouting more of his usual appalling nonsense:

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-09-23/schiff-democracy-reform-trump
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 12:49 am
0 Replies

snood

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 01:48 am
About polling, one quick footnote:

After the Access Hollywood tape broke in the news, Trump’s approval numbers dropped to about 38% - a figure that was at the time ballyhooed as devastating and far too low for him to ever recover from.

But it never dropped any lower than that, and as it turned out, he only needed 35-45% ratings to win in 2016.

Ignore the polls. I don’t give a **** if they say Biden’s lead is 20, 30 or FIFTY points, the only way we can assure victory is to come out in overwhelming, record-setting numbers that would discourage even the most determined of Trump’s attorneys from trying to get the courts involved.

So far, the people voting early in person have been coming out in record numbers.

We need to keep ignoring the polls and vote.
Builder

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:08 am
@snood,
Quote:

Does Biden's "camp" have a platform for being elected?

Other than "we hate trump", I mean.
oralloy

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:20 am
@Builder,
They do not.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:24 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Does Biden's "camp" have a platform for being elected?

Other than "we hate trump", I mean.

Of course he does. But c’mon, man. You know damn well you haven’t, and wouldn’t read any policies or listen to any plans of Biden’s.

That’s just more of your endless bullshit. But I guess we use the tools we have.

There’s a reason you haven’t shown anything to verify your claim of seeing videos of Trump using the same gesture he used to mock the disabled journo.

The reason starts with a ‘bull’ and ends with a ‘****’.

Because that’s all you’ve got.

What are Trump’s plans for a second term?

Gonna build that wall in the first 100 days?

Gonna produce a healthcare plan in the first two weeks?

Such utter bullshit.

Builder

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:37 am
@snood,
Quote:
Of course he does.

Then show me. We manage a very busy accommodation business (42 beds) and another two houses in town, as well as a riverside unit in Brisvegas. Not much time to watch our own "news", let along yours.

Quote:
What are Trump’s plans for a second term?

To continue the excellent work he began in the first term, and thanks for the vote of confidence. He still has much to do.

0 Replies

hightor

Wed 7 Oct, 2020 02:40 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Higher praise can't be found.

And virtually no praise can be found subsequent to March 23 when this statement was released.
0 Replies