monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 08:59 am
@coldjoint,
she wasn't that far ahead, and she wasn't in the hospital after poohpoohing a pandemic that then infected her and lying to the country about it/.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:09 am
Trump’s Covid messaging:

JAN: It’s under control
FEB: It’s a hoax
M: Packed churches by Easter
APRIL: It’s going away
MAY: Time to open up
JUNE: Just embers
JULY: Time to open schools
AUG: Other countries are worse
SEPT: Vaccines coming soon!
OCT: *tweeting from the hospital*
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:14 am
@snood,
Temperatures must have dropped in October "just like magic".

He forgot to plan for that!
izzythepush

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He’s now being treated with steroids.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:22 am
@izzythepush,
That's a scary thought. He'll get even fatter. Its also a sign he's not absorbing enough oxygen. This may just be proactive, but if its not, he may be in serious trouble.

I hope he holds on. Pence is a dangerous ****. Even more than Trump.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
A large study in the UK of the drug found that dexamethasone helped those who had been sick for more than a week, reducing deaths by one-third among patients on mechanical ventilators and by one-fifth among patients receiving supplemental oxygen by other means.

Nonetheless, the doctors said, Mr. Trump is doing better and they projected he could be discharged back to the White House from the hospital as early as Monday.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I wish him luck, but the information coming through the WH has been marked with demonstrably false reports.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 10:55 am
President Trump wrote:
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/FuG0ZVT.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 11:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Initial reports are they are already having an effect. Now if they can only co-opt internet search engines.

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1644096/proud-boys-shirt-amazon.png

Nah, Trump wasn't dog whistling the Proud Boys, right? Someone forgot to tell the Proud boys.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 11:33 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I've seen a lot of these on reddit — genius move!
coldjoint

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 01:28 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I've seen a lot of these on reddit — genius move!

The Proud Boys are not white supremacists. Fighting Anti-Fa does not make you a white supremacist, just an American. If you think you can prove they are go for it. It is only a narrative.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I wish him luck, but the information coming through the WH has been marked with demonstrably false reports.

The whole episode smells.
I can’t help thinking it was a fake to dodge all the **** befalling him - check out for a week or two, then come back claiming his superior genes allowed him to beat this so-called pandemic.
For those saying he wouldn’t fake this because it means he would’ve had to choose not to appear at his beloved rallies, and he wouldn’t do that - consider this:
His tendency to downplay the virus and mock the CDC guidelines plays very well with his fawning loyalist base - you know, like the ones foaming at the mouth and carrying MAGA flags at the Walter Reed entrance.
coldjoint

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:21 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I can’t help thinking it was a fake to dodge all the **** befalling him - check out for a week or two, then come back claiming his superior genes allowed him to beat this so-called pandemic.
For those saying he wouldn’t fake this because it means he would’ve had to choose not to appear at his beloved rallies, and he wouldn’t do that - consider this:
His tendency to downplay the virus and mock the CDC guidelines plays very well with his fawning loyalist base - you know, like the ones foaming at the mouth and carrying MAGA flags at the Walter Reed entrance.

The ones that are not violent? Foam never hurt anyone. Maybe if they destroy something you will cut them some slack.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:28 pm
Just for the record: I'm antifa. It started when I joined the Navy to counter Russian and Chinese fascists.

What I like about antifa is there are no leaders, no hierarchy, no organization, no rules, no dues, no rule book, no membership committee, no dogma other than resist fascism - international, national and local, no tee shirt, no uniform, no membership list, no members, no IDs. No ******* organization. Anyone who says they stand against the antifa are full of horse puckey. There is no antifa to stand against: its a mindset that one is not taking any orders from a faceless SS/Gestapo type in a uniform and badge, orders that violate the Constitution and the Bill of Right and is as anti-American as can be regardless of the gobs of flag pins and shoulder patches they wear on their SS-ey looking uniforms.

Conflating the PPs and the PBs with our Minutemen forbearers is as crazy as claiming that John Wayne Gacy was only working for population/birth control.
coldjoint

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 03:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Just for the record: I'm antifa. It started when I joined the Navy to counter Russian and Chinese fascists.

What I like about antifa is there are no leaders, no hierarchy, no organization, no rules, no dues, no rule book, no membership committee, no dogma other than resist fascism - international, national and local, no tee shirt, no uniform, membership list, no IDs, No ******* organization. Anyone who says they stand against the antifa are full of horse puckey, there is no antifa to stand against: its a mindset that one is not taking any orders from a faceless SS/Gestapo type in a uniform and badge that violates the Constitution and the Bill of Right and is as anti-American as can be regardless of the gobs of flag pins and shoulder patches they wear on their SS-ey looking uniforms.

Conflating the PPs and the PBs with our Minutemen for-bearers is as crazy as claiming that John Wayne Gacy was only working for population/birth control.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:18 pm
Quote:
Media Runs With Alumni Letter Bashing Amy Coney Barrett, Just Like They Did With Brett Kavanaugh

Things like this prove our universities are shot.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/media-runs-with-alumni-letter-bashing-amy-coney-barrett-just-like-they-did-with-brett-kavanaugh?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Pence is a dangerous ****. Even more than Trump.

Yes, he knows what he has and how to use it.........
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 04:57 pm
Quote:
Poll That DOESN’T Weight in Favor of Dems Shows Trump Leading Nationally

Certainly no surprise.
Quote:
While the NBC/WSJ poll sampled 8 percentage points more Democrats, the Democracy Institute polls methodology is more fair:

The national poll has a margin of error of +/- 2.5 percent at a 95 percent confidence interval. The national party identification turnout model is: Democrats = 37 percent; Republicans = 35 percent; and Independents = 28 percent.

It just goes to show how easily polling can be manipulated, and how much pollsters and media organizations are willing to do it.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/poll-that-doesnt-weight-in-favor-of-dems-shows-trump-leading-nationally/
Builder

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 05:23 pm
@coldjoint,
All of these never-trumpers have short memories; every exit poll had Clinton winning the election.
glitterbag

Sun 4 Oct, 2020 05:23 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

That's not far-fetched. What does it say about Trump that he heads off to hospital and many see it as a publicity stunt.
I was going to ask about Melania's health but decided to check out the news to see if anything's been reported about her..........MUCH TO MY SURPRISE, ALL THOUGH IT SHOULD'NT SURPRISE ME....when I turned the news on...I see Donald Trump is in a government vehicle and is taking a joy ride by his adoring admirers at Walter Reed Hospital. WTF!!!!!!! If he is infected, he is now potentially infecting the Secret Service officers driving him around in an air-tight vehicle.....After he got the right amount of adoration from his worshippers he returned to the hospital.....

What's left to say?? Trump is an attention seeking bore who cares zippo about the safety of the American people. Over 2 hundred thousand people have died due to this virus, and clown boy needs to meet his fans. He is out of his mind.