monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:17 am
@oralloy,
Who is the bald faced liar, Professors Biederman, Sissons, Barnett, the New York Times, Les Robertson, Capt Ruvolo, RJLee Group, Joe O'Toole, 118 NYC firefighters who testified to hearing massive explosions, Ron Burger OR oralloy?

==============

All of the above except you, oralloy, described, wrote about, studied, ... the molten and vaporized steel. Only you deny it. Then you pretend that you are not calling all these hundreds of people liars. Such a monumental liar you are.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:18 am
@unable2know,
You are still the only liar here, just as the last time you asked this question.

And appeals to authority are still logical fallacies, even when they are imaginary.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:19 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
English is not your native language it seems.

Come on now. Nitpicking spelling/grammar is childish.
0 Replies

unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:22 am
@oralloy,
unable2know wrote:
The twin towers did NOT burn for hours.

Quote:
Bald faced liar oralloy: Yes they did.

WTC 1 - 102 minutes. That is NOT hours.

WTC2 - 57 minutes. That is not hours. Again you bald faced lie and show again that you know nothing about the science and events of 9/11.

You took this tact because you wanted to avoid the other thing/s you are bald face lying about.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:25 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You are the only person here who is lying.

You have many times denied melted WTC steel. What now?

He later recalls, “I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center.” [PBS, 5/10/2007]
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:26 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
WTC 1 - 102 minutes. That is NOT hours.

Close enough. You're nitpicking.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:29 am
@oralloy,
Getting science and evidence right is not nitpicking. You continue to illustrate that you don't have the foggiest notion about any of this. Your diversion was to get away from the WTC7 discussion. And your childish ideas about free fall, Newtons laws of motion, ... .
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:30 am
@unable2know,
You have not gotten any science or evidence right.

Pointing out that you are wrong is hardly childish.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:35 am
@oralloy,
102 minutes is NOT hours. Was this you lying again or you illustrating that you know squat about the science and the events of 9/11?
============
He notes that steel has bent at several connection points that had joined the floors of the WTC to the vertical columns. He describes the connections as being smoothly warped, saying, “If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted—it’s kind of like that.” He adds, “That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot—perhaps around 2,000 degrees.” [CHRONICLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION, 12/7/2001]

=================

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:38 am
@unable2know,
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Pointing out that you are wrong is hardly childish.

You must provide evidence to prove me wrong which is something that you are totally incapable of, something that you have never done. When your silly notions get squashed you flee. Or you go to the silly retorts as above.

Why are you avoiding what Astaneh-Asl says?

Astaneh-Asl says that steel flanges have been reduced “from an inch thick to paper thin.” [BERKELEYAN, 10/3/2001]

That can only happen when they have been vaporized.

Why do you avoid/deny/lie about what the NYTs says, what FEMA says, what RJLee Group says?
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:44 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

You are lying, again, STILL. You studiously avoid what Dr. Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl has said, what so many other experts, eyewitnesses have said. You are so patently dishonest and you are not near bright enough to see what you are doing to oralloy.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:47 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
You must provide evidence to prove me wrong

I'm not aware of such a requirement.

unable2know wrote:
Why are you avoiding what Astaneh-Asl says?

I don't know who he is or what he's talking about, but I think it's pretty likely that you are misrepresenting him or quoting him out of context, whoever he is.

unable2know wrote:
Astaneh-Asl says that steel flanges have been reduced "from an inch thick to paper thin." [BERKELEYAN, 10/3/2001]

So?

unable2know wrote:
That can only happen when they have been vaporized.

I doubt that.

unable2know wrote:
Why do you avoid/deny/lie about what the NYTs says, what FEMA says, what RJLee Group says?

I don't. I just don't accept it when you do.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:49 am
@oralloy,
And then you go to this usual totally childish, no that's wrong, children don't do this kind of evil. This is solely oralloy. I have never witnessed this before in my life. The delusion is grandiose, unrelenting, pathological.

Astaneh-Asl sees a charred I-beam from WTC Building 7, which collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11. “The beam, so named because its cross-section looks like a capital I, had clearly endured searing temperatures. Parts of the flat top of the I, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized.” [NEW YORK TIMES, 10/2/2001]
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:51 am
@oralloy,
Of course you don't know what he is talking about. You are so far out of your league it is testament to your pathology that you continue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:52 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
I have never witnessed this before in my life. The delusion is grandiose, unrelenting, pathological.

There is indeed a pathologically delusional person here.

But it's not me.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 03:08 am
@unable2know,
ANOTHER 9/11 TRUTHER.
SPARE ME.