monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

neptuneblue

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:05 am
@oralloy,
I'm not abusing the law for calling you out for your opinions. In fact, I consider it my civic duty to do so. And no, you aren't getting rid of me any more that I get to outlaw you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:10 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
It seems your memory is faded as this Country is founded on progressive concepts and actions.

That was all total BS from the founding terrorists. The usa was founded on the most massive genocide the world has ever known. And the usa has never stopped in that same pathway. You all mouth the crap you are fed - all men are created equal - the biggest lie of all. All white men are created equal, which also was a founding terrorist lie because even that was not what transpired. Women were treated as bad as slaves and indigenous peoples. The founding terrorists were slavers and genocidists, thieves and war criminals.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:14 am
@unable2know,
Wrong again. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets, and we were justly defending ourselves from Japanese aggression.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:15 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Anyone with a brain knows that oralloy is lying his behind off in a terribly lame attempt to cover up the crime of the century.

You are the person who is lying here.

You are the person here who is trying to cover the crime up, with all your nonsense falsely accusing the US government.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:17 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
You're engaging in nothing even approaching intelligent conversation.

Can you point out any errors in my posts?

Builder wrote:
This is the Trump and relevant events thread. 911 happened on Bush's watch.

It's a general thread for any sort of nonsense. This thread is the one part of the internet where JTT's silly ranting isn't off topic.

Builder wrote:
Get with the ******* program, or take your bullshit to the appropriate thread.

Again, can you point out any errors in my posts?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:17 am
@unable2know,
I am so glad you agree, there's much work to be done in this nation for equality and the advancement of human rights.

Join me in advancing the BLM movement, body autonomy and health care as a civil right.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:18 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I concur.

I don't think anyone can point out any errors in my posts.
0 Replies

unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:18 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Except you are not accurately representing their positions.

More oralloy lies. So facile with the lies. I am quoting them verbatim. It is you that denies what they say, it is you that calls what they saw and describe as lies. It is you that maligns all these experts and eyewitnesses when it is you who know absolutely nothing about the science, the events or the evidence of 9/11.

Imagine, a professor with 50 years of engineering experience does a four year study of WTC7, tries every possible way to make NIST's story work and finds that it is totally impossible for NIST's fable to be the least bit accurate.

But oralloy knows better than this top forensic engineer. The totally crazy thing is that you are not even the least bit embarrassed to let everyone know that you are a bald faced liar. You show it in every post, every denial of reality. So sad that there are such humans on the planet.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:20 am
@unable2know,
You are quoting them out of context and making them appear to support your lunatic position when they do not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:21 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Join me in advancing the BLM movement,

BLM are bad news. They demand that black people be allowed to rape and murder white people with impunity.
neptuneblue

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:23 am
@oralloy,
When's the last time you were raped, Oralloy?
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:24 am
@neptuneblue,
The founding terrorists were massive liars but you think that Bush and Cheney are somehow better???!! You still haven't explained how Muslim "hijackers" were able to melt [2800F] and vaporize [5000] WTC steel with 1500F fires. How did they melt molybdenum 4715F with the same 1500F fires? Vaporize lead 3180F with 1500F fires?

How did they cause WTC7 to free fall? When free fall can ONLY occur with a controlled demolition?
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:25 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
there's much work to be done in this nation for equality and the advancement of human rights.

How can this be so when the founding terrorists created a "perfect Union"?
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:26 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
You still haven't explained how Muslim "hijackers" were able to melt [2800F] and vaporize [5000] WTC steel with 1500F fires. How did they melt molybdenum 4715F with the same 1500F fires? Vaporize lead 3180F with 1500F fires?

There was no such melting or vaporizing.

unable2know wrote:
How did they cause WTC7 to free fall? When free fall can ONLY occur with a controlled demolition?

Your claim that free fall can only occur with a controlled demolition is untrue.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:30 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
When's the last time you were raped, Oralloy?

Never. But that doesn't mean I can't still be opposed to it.

Incidentally I assume that most BLM goons are only interested in raping white women. As a white male I presume that they only want to murder me.

But I'm opposed to being either raped or murdered.
0 Replies

unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:32 am
@oralloy,
unable2know wrote:
free fall can ONLY occur with a controlled demolition

oralloy: Incorrect.

Go on.
neptuneblue

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:35 am
@unable2know,
I do believe the correct phrase would be "to create a MORE perfect union" as in, nothing is perfect but we strive to be better.

To call the Founding Fathers "terrorists" just means you do not agree this Country should have split from colonial control. That in itself is one conversation that's beyond my comprehensive. Nor do I feel I want your input.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:35 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Go on.

Your claim that free fall can only occur with a controlled demolition is untrue.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
There was no such melting or vaporizing.

Who is the bald faced liar, Professors Biederman, Sissons, Barnett, the New York Times, Les Robertson, Capt Ruvolo, RJLee Group, Joe O'Toole, 118 NYC firefighters who testified to hearing massive explosions, Ron Burger OR oralloy?