monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:39 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
So since you cannot convince Oralloy of your truthfulness

It is not "my" truthfulness. It is myriad eyewitnesses, all Americans, many firemen and first responders, the NYTs, scientists, ... .

Just how thick are you folks?
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:39 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I lost PEOPLE.
How is that less of a conversation about an argument over aluminum or steel?

JTT's lies trivializes their deaths.

By defending the truth I prevent their deaths from being trivialized.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:41 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Here is Leslie Robertson confirming in a video the quote I just gave you where he describes the molten steel that NYC firefighters showed him. This is the molten steel that oralloy has bald faced lied about/denied repeatedly when he has ZERO expertise.

I don't have time for silly videos, but there was plenty of molten aluminum there.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:42 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
What of the countries that lost millions all because of the lies of the usa governments and the lies of us citizens?

Those nations' loses are fictional, as are the supposed American lies.
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
JTT's lies

oralloy catches himself in yet another of the myriad oralloy lies. I have not a once given my eyewitness testimony because I was not there. Neither was oralloy or any of you. These are all eyewitnesses WHO WERE THERE or scientists who studied the molten/vaporized WTCs 1, 2 and 7 structural steel.

There are pictures of the molten steel, videos of the molten, steel/iron pouring out of WTC2 minutes before it was blown up.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:44 pm
@unable2know,
You are the only person here who is lying. You can't provide any examples of an untrue statement from my posts.

And you are referring to molten aluminum.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:46 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
neptune, neither one of them are worth it, they are both theRumpian - Narcissistic and ignorant.

You can't provide any examples of an untrue statement from my posts.

BillW wrote:
I have them both on ignore for a reason!

The reason being you are not smart enough to engage in intelligent conversation.
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
but there was plenty of molten aluminum there.

Again, zero evidence from oralloy and just his usual bald faced lies. The molten metal pouring out of WTC2 was NOT aluminum because aluminum is NEVER yellow/yellow white in daylight conditions and this metal was even as it fell hundreds of feet.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:47 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
oralloy keeps calling them liars when he has no knowledge of these events himself.

You are the only person that I am calling a liar.
Builder

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The reason being you are not smart enough to engage in intelligent conversation.

You're engaging in nothing even approaching intelligent conversation. This is the Trump and relevant events thread. 911 happened on Bush's watch.

Get with the ******* program, or take your bullshit to the appropriate thread.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:49 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Again, zero evidence from oralloy and just his usual bald faced lies. The molten metal pouring out of WTC2 was NOT aluminum because aluminum is NEVER yellow/yellow white in daylight conditions and this metal was even as it fell hundreds of feet.

All the lies are coming from you, and you alone.

It was molten aluminum that was pouring from the World Trade Center.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:49 pm
@Builder,
I concur.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:51 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
Perhaps you can explain the molten steel, Roger.

There was no molten steel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:54 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Not that there's much love lost between Oralloy and me,

I object when you make personal attacks against me, but I have no dislike for you.

Really I usually respond to the content of posts without giving much though to who it was that posted them. It's the facts that matter.
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:57 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
oralloy keeps calling them liars when he has no knowledge of these events himself.

Quote:
oralloy: You are the only person that I am calling a liar.

Again, oralloy catches himself in his lies. Myriad eyewitnesses describes molten steel and oralloy, with zero evidence, zero expertise, total denial from him of the NYTs, FEMA, and numerous other scientists, ... describe molten steel. The NYTs and FEMA both describe "evaporated" steel and still he denies reality.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:59 pm
@unable2know,
No lies on my end. You are the only person here who is lying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:00 am
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:
It is not "my" truthfulness. It is myriad eyewitnesses, all Americans, many firemen and first responders, the NYTs, scientists, ... .

Except you are not accurately representing their positions.
neptuneblue

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:00 am
@oralloy,
Well, I object to most of the opinionated posts you make, especially about outlawing progressives. It seems your memory is faded as this Country is founded on progressive concepts and actions.

But don't let that deter you from somehow thinking it's wrong to advance the American Dream or anything like it.
oralloy

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:02 am
@neptuneblue,
It's the Democratic Party that I call for outlawing, and I only do so because of their abuse of the law to harm people who disagree with them.

The nation was founded on the principles of civil liberties and the preservation of those civil liberties. Progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties for fun.
unable2know

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 12:04 am
@Builder,
Trump says that the twin towers were brought down by explosives.

Quote:
relevant events thread

The Uof A-F WTC7 study recently came out and it is highly relevant. Why? Because it proves that the entire usa, even after Bush has been nothing but extraordinary lies which has seen untold numbers of innocents murdered. How is that NOT RELEVANT?

WTC7 was brought down NOT by fires. NIST lied about that. How is that NOT RELEVANT?

WTC7 was brought down by all 82 support columns removed almost simultaneously? How is that NOT RELEVANT?

Anyone with a brain knows that oralloy is lying his behind off in a terribly lame attempt to cover up the crime of the century. How is that NOT RELEVANT?