@Builder,
GW Bush was NEVER a scholar.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 05:43 pm
Twitter Time.

Quote:
@ebonybowden
NEW: Joe Biden’s campaign agreed to an inspection for electronic ear pieces at tonight’s debate several days ago but are now declining, a source familiar tells me.

What's up with that? Hardly a drug test, and they already agreed. Joe can't do it by himself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:23 pm
Is anyone else planning to not watch the debate tonight and reclaim that 2 hours for themselves?

Granted, I'll try to catch a bit of post-debate analysis. I'm undecided whether to tune in right after the debate, or wait for the analysts to think about it a bit and hear what they have to say tomorrow.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:25 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
I'd like to know why the international "community" hasn't condemned the invasion of Libya, and questioned how a UN "resolution" could possibly result in sending a first-world nation back into the stone age, with slave trading on the streets.
At least Iraq's leader got a trial, however biased it might have been.
Libya's leader got arse-raped in public, and murdered by Obama's thugs.

They don't question it because it was a good result.

Kadaffy deserved so much worse. But the circumstances of his demise were as good as anyone could have hoped for.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:26 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I can't speak for Builder but the article seemed to me to be a typical progressive "I hate America" rant.
I didn't vote it down or anything, but it elicited a chuckle and an eye-roll from me.
An audio clip of Ronald Reagan's "there you go again" would be the perfect response to the article.

Where did anyone say they "hated" the country?

They don't say it, but it is plainly obvious that progressives hate America with a burning passion.

Progressives may believe that they conceal it well. They don't conceal it very well at all.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
your fantasy that progressives hate america.

Progressives dislike reality, but no. Reality is not fantasy.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's trump that's the problem,

He's no problem at all. The way he protects America from progressives is a good thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
VOTE BLUE STRAIGHT THROUGH.

After the way the Democrats disenfranchised Michigan in 2008 I'm going to vote for Republicans in every single race in every single election for the rest of my life.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:28 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you will find that Ollie, once he latches on to a concept containing a bumpr sticker, he adheres to it like a tick.
He offers little but he does it with great passion.

It's called "adhering to the truth and rejecting progressive delusion".
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
They don't question it because it was a good result.

This exemplifies just how evil the usa and far far far too many of its brainwashed "citizens" are. Invading Libya was no different than what WWII war criminals were hung, by the always, stunningly hypocritical usa, which makes the Nazis look like vestal virgins.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:31 pm
@unable2know,
Kadaffy deserved every bit of what happened to him and even more.

Why do you support the slaughter of the innocent civilians who were on Pan Am 103?
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
too true.

Truth and justice are worth defending IMO.
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:38 pm
@oralloy,
Why do support the slaughter of tens of millions by the usa engendered by the usual usa bald faced lies which brainwashed yanks swallow with great glee?

"No one cared, so long as they were communists, that they were being butchered," said Howard Federspiel, who in 1965 was the Indonesia expert at the State Department's bureau of intelligence and research. "No one was getting very worked up about it."

Former deputy CIA station chief Joseph Lazarsky and former diplomat Edward Masters -- Martens's boss -- said CIA employees contributed to the PKI lists. - Kathy Kadane
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:39 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:

Why do support the slaughter of tens of millions by the usa engendered by the usual usa bald faced lies which brainwashed yanks swallow with great glee?

"No one cared, so long as they were communists, that they were being butchered," said Howard Federspiel, who in 1965 was the Indonesia expert at the State Department's bureau of intelligence and research. "No one was getting very worked up about it."

Former deputy CIA station chief Joseph Lazarsky and former diplomat Edward Masters -- Martens's boss -- said CIA employees contributed to the PKI lists. - Kathy Kadane

Do you think Howard Zinns is a vampire and never really died?
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Is Zinn that guy who was busted for spouting all those falsehoods about Hiroshima and Nagasaki a few years back?

I can never keep straight which leftist whackos have said which leftist nonsense.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Howard Zinn's Biased History

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1493
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Progressives certainly do hate America.
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:49 pm
@oralloy,
You folks just go on and on in your delusions, totally clueless about how many innocents usa war criminal prezes murder. Biden is already a war criminal, having been obama the war criminal's vp.

Trump is a serial liar - no surprise there - he's american. One time trump told the truth - he said that the twin towers had to had explosives in them. Science and hard evidence proves that he is 100% correct on that.

Anyone here know how Muslims vaporized in crashes were able to melt and vaporize WTCs 1, 2 & 7 steel? How were they able to set up the controlled demolition of WTC7? Which brings us right back to - how were they able to set up the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1 & 2?
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:52 pm
@coldjoint,
The typical reply of the typical empty headed american.
American embassy officials bragging about murdering people and the brainwashed trudge on in their delusions.
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:53 pm
@unable2know,
Wrong. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets. We were defending ourselves from Japanese aggression.
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
"It is all too easy and too dangerous to remember Pol Pot as a unique monster. What is remarkable about the US. coverage of his death is the omission of U.S. complicity in his rise to power, a complicity that sustained him for almost two decades. For the truth is that Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge would be historical nonentities - and a great many people would be alive today had Washington not helped bring them to power and the governments of the United States, Britain, China and Thailand not supported them, armed them, sustained them and restored them. In other words, the iconic images of the piles of skulls ought to include those who, often at great remove in distance and culture, were Pol Pot's accessories and Faustian partners for the purposes of their own imperial imperatives." -- John Pilger
oralloy

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:55 pm
@unable2know,
Pol Pot had nothing to do with the atomic bombs.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets, and we were defending ourselves from Japanese aggression.