monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

glitterbag

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump wants Biden to submit to drug test before tonights debate. Whats next, maybe Trump will insist on search of body cavities.

Oy
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:17 pm
Quote:
Majority of voters think Biden has used his political career to enrich his family and friends

So Biden is considered corrupt by the majority of voters. Again, no surprise here.
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/styles/hero/public/2020-09/09.29%20biden%20friends.jpg?h=78d1e665&itok=8bYCeg82
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/majority-voters-believe-biden-has-used-his-political-career-enrich-his
Region Philbis

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:24 pm

enjoy Colbert...

MontereyJack

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Saw joints headline and thought to myself, I bet that's a rasmussen poll. I was right. Try polls that get it right, joint.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:35 pm
@Region Philbis,
Yep. Sooooo sadly true. The only solution is to cover The White House in Mallomars. Then the Trumplers will realize old Orangeskin isn't as great and powerful as he pretends to be.

(it's obvious that I'm having a bothersome mental unhinging from these last four years)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:47 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Trump wants Biden to submit to drug test before tonights debate. Whats next, maybe Trump will insist on search of body cavities.

Oy

If the situation was reversed you would not be saying that. But I know you are a hypocrite, why don't you admit it?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:51 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

enjoy Colbert...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8fFLUeVQ4I[/youtube]

He won't be as funny after Trump's re-election, will he?
Sturgis

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:13 pm
@coldjoint,
However you'll continue to be a laughing stock, regardless of how the election goes. Especially after Trump's HUUUUUUGE loss.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:17 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

However you'll continue to be a laughing stock, regardless of how the election goes. Especially after Trump's HUUUUUUGE loss.

If you think that bothers me you have another thing coming. The arrogance level is a distraction I have learned to deal with, and very well, at that. Nice try but no cigar.
Sturgis

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
The first step towards accepting your discomfort, is admitting. Then, proclaim loudly that it does indeed bother you. If it truly didn't, you'd not keep responding to those who you feel dismiss you.
Builder

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:37 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Especially after Trump's HUUUUUUGE loss.

And your butthurt is still obvious, four whole years later.
0 Replies

unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Every usa prez, virtually every usa politician ever is known by the world to have used their position to enrich themselves. It's what the founding terrorists taught them.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:56 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

The first step towards accepting your discomfort, is admitting. Then, proclaim loudly that it does indeed bother you. If it truly didn't, you'd not keep responding to those who you feel dismiss you.

Have it your way. I do not care what you think about me, it is irrelevant to most topics, if not all topics.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:58 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:

Every usa prez, virtually every usa politician ever is known by the world to have used their position to enrich themselves. It's what the founding terrorists taught them.

Do you live here?
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Thankfully, no.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:11 pm
@unable2know,
unable2know wrote:

Thankfully, no.

You got that right. IMO you are just another sock for some sore loser here.
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Your opinions mean diddly squat. Being just another ignorant usian that has swallowed all the rank propaganda.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm

America's CEOs back Biden, say Trump failed on coronavirus

Trump says he deserves an "A+" for his handling of the pandemic. Corporate America says he
deserves a failing grade.

Fifty-five percent of CEOs and other business leaders give Trump an "F" for his administration's
response to the coronavirus pandemic, according to a poll conducted by the Yale School of
Management. Another 12% say Trump deserves a "D..."
unable2know

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:43 pm
@Region Philbis,
That's 67%, what do the rest give trump, a passing grade?
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:51 pm
@Region Philbis,
G W Bush was a Yale scholar.

Didn't help him much, with several failed businesses, despite daddy's money and influence.