monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:36 pm
@coldjoint,
so in your world all news about this regime and its people should be kept from the public??
coldjoint

Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

so in your world all news about this regime and its people should be kept from the public??

That is your world that censors what they do not want people to hear. Another epic fail. Next.
MontereyJack

Mon 28 Sep, 2020 08:21 pm
@coldjoint,
It's your world. Fox and OAN only present stuff that is treated in a way to advance the uber conservative position, no matter how distorted or fanciful that makes the "news" they show.
coldjoint

Mon 28 Sep, 2020 08:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
OAN

That is a factual story with the documents and a FBI agent to back them up.
glitterbag

Mon 28 Sep, 2020 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
oooooooooowwwwwww....you think OAN presents factual stories?
hightor

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 05:58 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Until the NYT prints them, I will assume it's made up and a lie.

You won't change your mind if they print them, who are you trying to kid? You'll just say they were faked!

Did you ever ask yourself what the NYT would accomplish by faking this story? I mean, it might be a way of forcing Trump's hand to make him show his tax returns but then they'd have to retract the whole article and the backstory about a four year investigation. Sometimes it makes more sense to just accept that the story is true. I thought you'd be defending him, using the "avoiding taxes isn't a crime", "everyone's taxes are too high" lines of defense. He hasn't done anything wrong, right?
engineer

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:30 am
@hightor,
What is most scary to me is his extremely high levels of personal debt and how that compromises his position as president. We all knew that he wasn't all that great a businessman (multiple bankruptcies for example), we knew he was playing fast and loose with his taxes (charitable foundation used to buy stuff for him), it doesn't surprise me that he has the family on the payroll, but I honestly thought he was in the black financially. It turns out the only profitable venture he has is the TV show, he is bleeding from his other ventures and he is facing personal bankruptcy in a couple of years. That is worse than I thought.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:35 am
@hightor,
The illogic of McG's response caught my attention as well. And we can add to your points another. If the NYT were to have engaged in such a large conspiracy (which as you say could be easily disproven with a Trump release of tax records) the credibility of the organization would be utterly destroyed for it's readers. It would be an extinction event - thus the perfect opportunity for Trump to kill the paper.

blatham

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 06:45 am
Quote:
Paul Waldman
@paulwaldman1
11h
Listen kids, I know your friends say it's cool to get high and make videos, but those things are going to live on the internet forever

0 Replies

justaguy2

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 07:17 am
@coldjoint,
I don't need to prove it, and it seems that you are the only one who is "fooling themselves" here. Putin himself says he prefers trump over some democrat clown, and it's easy to understand why too [because a democrat clown would be harder on Russia, and therefore Putin himself by extension]. Sorry to say pinky.

If you'd said that "trump is harder than Obama ever was on Iran" you would have a point, and that would be true too.

Wake up pinky.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:01 am
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:

I don't need to prove it, and it seems that you are the only one who is "fooling themselves" here. Putin himself says he prefers trump over some democrat clown, and it's easy to understand why too [because a democrat clown would be harder on Russia, and therefore Putin himself by extension]. Sorry to say pinky.

If you'd said that "trump is harder than Obama ever was on Iran" you would have a point, and that would be true too.

Wake up pinky.

If Putin said that you should be able to produce a quote. I'll wait.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:13 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

The illogic of McG's response caught my attention as well. And we can add to your points another. If the NYT were to have engaged in such a large conspiracy (which as you say could be easily disproven with a Trump release of tax records) the credibility of the organization would be utterly destroyed for it's readers. It would be an extinction event - thus the perfect opportunity for Trump to kill the paper.

The NYT 's credibility is right up there with your word. They have 0 credibility just like you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:16 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

oooooooooowwwwwww....you think OAN presents factual stories?

I do not think, I know. There are documents that back up everything they said. Now if you want to prove they are wrong, go for it. I will be right here waiting.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I do not think, I know.
Yes, thinking is not easy. It requires effort. And brain.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:29 am
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:37 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
I do not think, I know.
Yes, thinking is not easy. It requires effort. And brain.

I told you your attempts at humor always fall flat. Thanks for not letting me down. Laughing
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I do not think, I know.

I don't think you know either.

Hey, tell us that one about the Bakersfield doctors again.
coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:03 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
I do not think, I know.

I don't think you know either.

Hey, tell us that one about the Bakersfield doctors again.

Documents and a FBI agent back up the factual story I posted. So yes, I know.

Why are you fixated on censored doctors by the Nazi's at big tech?
0 Replies

roger

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:03 pm
@blatham,
That was my thought exactly.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:13 pm
Quote:
Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Harris County

No surprise here. The only way the Democrats can win is by cheating.
Quote:
A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove it. With the help of mass mail-in ballots, the illegal ballot harvesting operation could harvest 700,000 ballots, one Harris County Democrat operative allegedly bragged.

The investigators—a former FBI agent and former police officer—claim that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts have been “hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots” and ordering operatives to them fill out for people in Harris County illegally, “including dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election,” Patrick Howley of the National File reported.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/bidens-texas-political-director-implicated-in-massive-mail-in-ballot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county/