monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 10:30 am
@oralloy,
You are in a minority of one,who believes in that claptrap.
MontereyJack

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 10:33 am
@Brandon9000,
we believe in election results. accepting electoral colllege results, is something else again, they're the founding fathers' poison pill for democracy.
MontereyJack

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 10:34 am
@oralloy,
know thyself.
coluber2001

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 10:57 am
Roger Stone Calls For Trump To ‘Declare Martial Law’ To Seize Power If He Loses.

Trump’s ally says the president can bust Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, the “Clintons” and others who oppose him.

By Mary Papenfuss
09/12/2020 08:14 PM ET

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare “martial law” to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election.

The results will only be legitimate if the “real winner” — Trump — takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.

Stone, who worked as an adviser in the last Trump campaign, made the astonishing statements Thursday on the InfoWars program of far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. Both men talked of an ongoing “coup” against Trump, and Stone inexplicably claimed that he predicted “almost three decades ago that this moment would come.”

Stone appeared resigned to a Trump loss — but blamed it on the baseless claim that early voting has already been “corrupted.”

To safeguard Trump’s position, Stone called for federal authorities to seize ballots in Nevada, for FBI agents to physically block certain voters from casting their ballots, and for Trump to use his powers for widespread arrests to solidify his power, Media Matters first reported.

Under martial law and the Insurrection Act, Trump will have “the authority” to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, “the Clintons” and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity,” Stone said. He also called for the immediate arrest of former defense secretary James Mattis for “sedition,” apparently because he feared Trump was unfit for office, according to Washington Post journalist’s to Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, “Rage.”

In addition, Stone warned, journalist also risk arrest. “If the Daily Beast is involved in provably seditious ... acts” in a new Trump future, their “entire staff can be taken into custody and their office can be shut down.” “They want to play war, this is war,” he added.

Stone demanded that “the ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals” and not counted, claiming with absolutely no evidence that “they are completely corrupted.”

While such off-the-rail suggestions could easily be shrugged off from most, Stone is a high-profile friend of the president and has his ear, critics fear. Harvard law professor and Constitutional expert Laurence Tribe warned that Stone’s “advocacy of totalitarian takeover by Trump has to be taken seriously.”

Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean blasted Stone for calling on Trump to “declare himself America’s dictator” — voicing what “many Republicans crave.”

Stone dodged 40 months in prison thanks to Trump, who commuted his sentence in July. Stone was convicted of seven federal felonies, including lying to Congress and witness tampering in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Jones called Stone “almost a political prisoner.”

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 11:28 am
@coluber2001,
the NAZI wanna-bes are already gathering around trump. Not surprising.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 11:51 am
@coluber2001,
Trump aides insist Woodward tapes reveal strong leadership on Covid
Quote:
“The president was calm and steady in a time of unrest and uncertainty,” McDaniel [chair of the Republican National Committee] insisted on NBC’s Meet the Press.

Quote:
On ABC’s This Week, Miller [a campaign senior adviser] said Trump had always taken the coronavirus “very seriously” and claimed: “We encourage people very strongly to wear the masks.”

The majority of attendees at a Trump rally in Nevada on Saturday were neither distanced nor wearing masks. At another rally in North Carolina earlier in the week, the president mocked social distancing as a tool to prevent the spread of infection.

Quote:
Another Trump loyalist, trade adviser Peter Navarro, was challenged on CNN’s State of the Union over the administration’s assertions it had acted swiftly in response to the pandemic, specifically in shutting down travel from China.

“[On] 31 January [he] pulls down the flights, saves probably hundreds of thousands of American lives,” Navarro claimed, even though the “ban” was only a partial restriction that still allowed tens of thousands to travel, while travel from Europe was not shut down till later, allowing the virus in that way.

Navarro also attempted to claim Trump had been “straightforward” with the American people, even though the president’s own words on tape confirm he was purposefully withholding information. The Trump adviser also attacked CNN, saying without apparent irony it was “not honest with the American people”, before being cut off.

“The United States has less than 5% of the world’s population,” host Jake Tapper said, “and the United States has more than 20% of the world’s coronavirus deaths. That is a fact. It does not matter how many times he insults CNN.”
bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 12:33 pm
@justaguy2,
You've been talking to Max.
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
“The United States has less than 5% of the world’s population,” host Jake Tapper said, “and the United States has more than 20% of the world’s coronavirus deaths. That is a fact. It does not matter how many times he insults CNN.”

It is also a fact those numbers are not accurate in anyway shape or form. The numbers have been inflated, and to repeat myself, Covid 19 alone killed under 10,000. That is a fact.
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:38 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz091320dAPC20200912034536.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
to repeat myself, Covid 19 alone killed under 10,000. That is a fact
You have written often enough that you don't understand how infectious diseases work - no need to repeat it.
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
to repeat myself, Covid 19 alone killed under 10,000. That is a fact
You have written often enough that you don't understand how infectious diseases work - no need to repeat it.

What makes you think I do not? That fact does not determine what knowledge I have about infectious diseases. Pull something else out of your butt and get back to me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 01:50 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg090920dAPR20200908034507.jpg
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 02:14 pm
Quote:
6,443,227 Cases In U.S.A and 192,968 U.S. deaths – Only 11,578 died ONLY from Coronavirus and NOT motorcycle accidents, or other complications in the U.S. (only 6% of total number) – the math explained in this article. Also by the way the estimate is ONLY 10% of those who died are under 70 years old! >> CLICK HERE

My number went up a bit.
https://www.whatfinger.com/
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 02:17 pm
@coldjoint,
No.
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 02:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

No.

No to what? And be prepared to back up what you say, or do not bother to answer.
snood

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 02:35 pm

If someone has lived for years with COPD or asthma or emphysema or HBP or diabetes or cancer and they contract a deadly virus then die, the cause of death is the deadly virus.

Saying the virus didn’t cause those deaths makes about as much sense as saying George Floyd died of a drug overdose and not as a result of having a grown man cut off blood and air circulation by kneeling on his neck for almost nine minutes.

They are both desperate and stupid lies being spread by people who are trying to deflect accountability.
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 02:42 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

If someone has lived for years with COPD or asthma or emphysema or HBP or diabetes or cancer and they contract a deadly virus then die, the cause of death is the deadly virus.

Saying the virus didn’t cause those deaths makes about as much sense as saying George Floyd died of a drug overdose and not as a result of having a grown man cut off blood and air circulation by kneeling on his neck for almost nine minutes.

They are both desperate and stupid lies being spread by people who are trying to deflect accountability.

Floyd did die of a drug overdose. It will come out in the trial. I hope you know a knee to the neck can be applied without lethal force behind it. And Floyd said he could not breathe long before the knee to neck.

As far as Covid 19 the flu does the same thing to people with those diseases. We were never locked down for the flu. We have been had by the powers that be in our media and Democratic fear mongers.

And you talking about accountability when it was just reported Mueller teams wiped their phones. Mc Cabe and Clapper both lied to Congress. When are these people going to be held accountable? Obstructing justice and destroying government records would have anyone associated with Trump in jail. You can stick your accountable. Don't forget about Gov.Cuomo. Where is his accountability?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 03:41 pm
@snood,
If I'm dying of cancer and my car goes off the road killing me, I died of the car accident.

What is it these guys do not get?

How do they explain the 200,000 extra deaths this year????
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 03:47 pm
Quote:
Judge Kicks ‘Sloppy’ Lead Prosecutor off Case in George Floyd Murder Trial

Another post to illegally vote out of sight. Which I will retract when the 7 who voted down my previous post identify themselves.
Quote:
Star-Tribune reports:

That news was broken in tweets by WCCO and KARE television reporters covering a hearing Friday at the Hennepin County Family Justice Center. […]

According to the television reporters covering the hearing from an overflow room, Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill decided to disqualify Freeman and his staff from the case, calling their work “sloppy” because they sent prosecutors to question the medical examiner, making them witnesses in the case.

This cop deserves a fair trial. Period.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/11/judge-disqualifies-prosecutor-mike-freeman-from-george-floyd-case/?utm_source=whatfinger
coldjoint

Sun 13 Sep, 2020 03:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

If I'm dying of cancer and my car goes off the road killing me, I died of the car accident.

What is it these guys do not get?

How do they explain the 200,000 extra deaths this year????

A motorcycle accident it would have been Covid 19. How do you explain the manipulation of the numbers ever since this crap started?
0 Replies