monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

izzythepush

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:42 am
@hightor,
This from someone who used the grab them by the pussy slogan as his avatar.

hightor

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:52 am
@oralloy,
somebody wrote:
Here he is fraternizing with BLM goons...

Notice that the link provided by this character doesn't show Biden "fraternizing" with anyone. It shows him talking to one African-American man, which politicians normally do as part of their responsibility to their constituents, and provides no proof that the man is a member of BLM. And there are no "goons" in evidence.
oralloy

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:00 am
@hightor,
Notice him kneeling? And voicing support for the previous night's protests?

He was supporting BLM goons.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:01 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I've noticed you're abnormally quiet on the release date "Abbott for delivery of 150 million rapid, Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Point of Care (POC) SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic tests."

I've noticed you'll bypass an answer and change the subject to Biden, BLM or anything else that captures your attention - BESIDES ANSWERING WHEN these tests will be delivered and implemented.

I did not change the subject. Hightor is making untrue claims, and Snood asked me for a cite.

neptuneblue wrote:
If you don't have an answer, just say so.

I do not know the answer to your question.

neptuneblue wrote:
You can also admit Trump doesn't know either.

I do not know that to be the case.
0 Replies

maiden-usa

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:06 am
@neptuneblue,

Dr. Fauci Disputes Woodward Quote Attributed To Him: “I Don’t Recall That At All”
hightor

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:11 am
Quote:
Mr. Trump provided Mr. Woodward with the details of letters between himself and the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, in which the two men fawn over each other. Mr. Kim wrote in one letter that their relationship was like a “fantasy film.”

In describing his chemistry with Mr. Kim, Mr. Trump said: “You meet a woman. In one second, you know whether or not it’s going to happen.”

The two idiots deserve each other.
hightor

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:16 am
@maiden-usa,
He said he didn't recall it. He obviously has better things to do than get dragged into one of these petty controversies. Woodward's a careful journalist and might even have his discussions with Dr. Fauci on tape. The "I don't recall" response is commonly used by people in these situations, including Donald Trump.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:20 am
@hightor,
yep. Instead of panic, he's sown complacency with respect to this, an actual plague.

I see him with that vacuous "What me worry" stare.

justaguy2

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:22 am
@hightor,
And trump got played big time by Kim Jong-un and he is far too narcissistic to see it.

Kim Jong-un was never going to stop trying to develop his nukes, it was clearly a ploy to get sanctions lifted. It was so obvious from the start. But then, and strangely enough to trump's credit, Kim realized even trump wasn't stupid enough to fall for it. But trump still thinks that one day Kim will agree to "give up developing nukes" - that's what you call delusional.

But you're right, trump may as well move to North Korea, and he can be Kim's lackey...
farmerman

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 09:25 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Biden has been in politics for 50 years and has done jack ****. Trump has been in politics for 3 years and has accomplished more of his campaign promises than 90% or politicians
So you consider that trying to destroy a health care system (rther than fixing its faults , if any))with nothing at all to replace it an accomplishment eh?

coldjoint

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 11:03 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

yep. Instead of panic, he's sown complacency with respect to this, an actual plague.

I see him with that vacuous "What me worry" stare.

Really? Are you complacent? I don't think so, the media has had you and others frantic for months, if not years.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 11:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Youre just a troll being supported by a foreign govt that sees a benefit for them to have the US hve such a weak incompetent president on the world stage.

Hardly. You are an anti-American fool. You have forgotten what this country stands for and manufacturing lies and spying on a president elect is not what America is about.
McGentrix

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 01:44 pm
@izzythepush,
The way you keep on about that, I wonder if you've ever actually touched one.
McGentrix

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

So you consider that trying to destroy a health care system (rther than fixing its faults , if any))with nothing at all to replace it an accomplishment eh?

Biden already tried it once and failed. It would be a horrible idea to give him a second try.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 01:50 pm
Quote:
Bob Woodward: General James Mattis Plotted Overthrow of U.S. Government…

Oh oh! He is a hero since he came out against Trump. He wanted a Banana Republic military coup? Shame on him.
Quote:
According to a pre-release excerpt from the Washington Post Bob Woodward writes about a discussion between General James Mattis and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats about a plot to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/09/09/bob-woodward-general-james-mattis-plotted-overthrow-of-u-s-government/
0 Replies

thebobeternal

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Spoken like a white supremacist.
coldjoint

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 02:21 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Spoken like a white supremacist.

How so? You are new here( Laughing ) what do you base you accusation on?
Quote:
CRITICAL THINKING BEATS CRITICAL RACE THEORY…ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

What do you think about that?

Remember last time you played with the big boys? Laughing
https://conservativechoicecampaign.com/critical-thinking-beats-critical-race-theory-all-day-everyday/
izzythepush

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 02:29 pm
@McGentrix,
Not without consent no.

You’re the one who considers sexually assaulting children alpha male behaviour.
coldjoint

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 02:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Not without consent no.

You’re the one who considers sexually assaulting children alpha male behaviour.

Sexual assault is about power. Power is an equal opportunity obsession.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 03:19 pm
@justaguy2,
Too late. Putin already owns Trump. When he is kicked out of office he will go to Moscow.